7 hours ago, seti88 said:

@spanner looks like max just got a little more competition for the blue in that cabinet space! :oB)) Nice choice of scheme tho, that russian star is cool! 

hehe! it wasn't going to stay there as I only placed it on that shelf as there was space available and good lighting but I think it looks good with the M&M's! Love the Russian star! The former USSR & current Russian planes are my favorite of most fighter jets! The Sukhoi birds in particular! :good:

6 hours ago, Valkyrie addict said:

Beautiful custom!! Very clean work!, love it

Don't transform it, hehehe

Thanks! It will definitely stay in fighter mode for a while! I don't want to damage that beautiful satin glass finish! :unsure: 

Edited by spanner

7 hours ago, spanner said:

hehe! it wasn't going to stay there as I only placed it on that shelf as there was space available and good lighting but I think it looks good with the M&M's! Love the Russian star! The former USSR & current Russian planes are my favorite of most fighter jets! The Sukhoi birds in particular! :good:

Thanks! It will definitely stay in fighter mode for a while! I don't want to damage that beautiful satin glass finish! :unsure: 

Oh yea man...i hear ya!

CbwfUAEUMAAQqQl.jpg.54a9a9efc9f75a2883acc49133726d96.jpg

My currently displayed collection:

IMG_20170218_111934.thumb.jpg.8645cd660260e2bb7b00d4575a4c0ba6.jpg

IMG_20170218_111949.thumb.jpg.c485686e27cb315c86c9ae4c2a773634.jpg

Not pictured: everything that doesn't fit at the moment. 

Which is a lot! Working on that though. Gotta fit in 6 HMR VF-1s, a Regult, Glaug, monster, 3 Yamato VF-1s, a VF-4, VF-171, YF-29, various model kits, and on and on... Not only do I need more display cases, I also need a new room, in a new house!

I tell ya, this hobby is too expensive!

11 hours ago, spanner said:

For the moment no plans to switch it out of fighter mode as the paint will chip off it in too many places.. but I won't rule it out completely as I would like to see what it looks like.

Leave it as it is, no sense risking that sweet paint scheme!! B))

On 2/7/2017 at 1:53 PM, sh9000 said:

My MIB 1/55 Reissue collection.  Even then I was buying multiple CF's.  Oh and one was carefully opened and has a custom painted CF VF-1J head.

gallery_21587_791_152936.jpg

I got some Cfs back then too. This is one of the reasons i think your collection is badass.  No offence, all the collections here are amazing. There is something about the CF's though. I just love them.

Explodey shoulders and all!

Replaced one back shortly after they came out, forgot what website it was that offered it, it's been a few years, and the other didn't explode quite as much.

Found out about the Arcadia releases too late, plus bad timing with finances, I'd love to get my hands on the VF-0D, or either of the other two.

10 hours ago, iguanaman8989 said:

Got my first Detolf (first time in Ikea, was a bit of an adventure), got it assembled and filled up with my small, but growing, collection of premium figures.IMG_2041.JPG

Nice Detolf! So jelly! Did the villkiss come with that stand?

Also, Iron Man is so chill.

Edited by wmkjr

On 2/7/2017 at 9:53 AM, sh9000 said:

My MIB 1/55 Reissue collection.  Even then I was buying multiple CF's.  Oh and one was carefully opened and has a custom painted CF VF-1J head.

gallery_21587_791_152936.jpg

Very nice re-issue collection. I made sure to get the M&M's, and the cannon fodder. I missed out on the gift sets though. I want to find a Max one...

1 hour ago, vt102 said:

Very nice re-issue collection. I made sure to get the M&M's, and the cannon fodder. I missed out on the gift sets though. I want to find a Max one...

Thanks.  A Macross 35th Anniversary 1/55 Reissue VF-1S Strike Valkyrie, GBP Armor, Elintseeker, and Super Ostrich would be lovely even if they had to be released as TWE's.  I'd definitely buy them.

7 hours ago, vt102 said:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1055385252&ref=list

There's a Max VF-1A set at Mandarake right now. B))

now there's a pretty kitty...

5 minutes ago, SuperSenpai said:

I like how the Legioss/Alpha looks like he's photobombing the Macross toys.  

Haha, he's hanging out along with the F-14 enjoying the view. Can't wait for Sentinel to put out their Ride Armor and after I get my self in another room setup, will be doing some rearranging.

that's quite interesting how you have one of your VF-0D on display like that! Even though yours is on the display stand, I had been considering mounting some Valkyries on the back glass of my displays to free up some room. Just gotta figure out how to do that.. 

Spanner: yetistand can be the solution, Chaosyeti recently added mounts that can be attached to the glass directly, depending on your shelf, you can put it on the back. 

No3Ljm: my favorite scene in Zero!

Lolicon: get one asap then! They are rarer and rarer nowadays.