Did a trade deal with MWF member Scream Man for some older Valkyrie toys in exchange for helping him secure a VF-31C & the VF-31F VF-31J super parts set. In the deal I got from him 6x Yamato VF-0's (only 5 are complete and the 6th was used for parts), 2x ghost boosters, 3x Yamato 1:48 VF-1 with 1x GBP armor set and 3x Yamato YF-19's.

Two of the VF-0A had a broken arm each so I took parts from the worse of the two in order to get the other one fixed. Worked a treat!

On the camo VF-1A had a missing head laser so I cut off the laser from the broken VF-0A and glued it to the VF-1A head. I will paint the laser the light brown / tan color down the track but for the moment it looks good enough.. It also has missing wing flaps as one was missing so I robbed the other to put on the grey VF-1 and will paint it blue to match. Having it dressed up in GBP parts works perfectly to hide the missing flaps! 

Of the three YF-19, the 25th anniversary variant is the neatest of which he painted over the 25th anniversary and the wrongly spelled Excalibur lettering with black paint and it looks much better! The custom camo paint YF-19 is a little rough but still looks cool! hehe!

Here's a photo of all the stuff! 

20170414_205833.jpg

Edited by spanner

13 hours ago, ChristopherB said:

My humble collection, I hope you enjoy!  Selling some items in the For Sale section for a home purchase.  So I wanted to post while it's still complete, although I will rebuild it in due time.

Collection (12).jpg

Macross Collection (1).jpg

Macross Collection (2).jpg

Macross Collection (4).jpg

Macross Collection (3).jpg

Macross Collection (5).jpg

Macross Collection (6).jpg

Macross Collection (7).jpg

Macross Collection (8).jpg

Macross Collection (9).jpg

Macross Collection (10).jpg

Macross Collection (11).jpg

Macross Collection (12).jpg

Macross Collection (14).jpg

Amazing collection!

5 hours ago, spanner said:

Did a trade deal with MWF member Scream Man for some older Valkyrie toys in exchange for helping him secure a VF-31C & the VF-31F super parts set. In the deal I got from him 6x Yamato VF-0's (only 5 are complete and the 6th was used for parts), 2x ghost boosters, 3x Yamato 1:48 VF-1 with 1x GBP armor set and 3x Yamato YF-19's.

Two of the VF-0A had a broken arm each so I took parts from the worse of the two in order to get the other one fixed. Worked a treat!

On the camo VF-1A had a missing head laser so I cut off the laser from the broken VF-0A and glued it to the VF-1A head. I will paint the laser the light brown / tan color down the track but for the moment it looks good enough.. It also has missing wing flaps as one was missing so I robbed the other to put on the grey VF-1 and will paint it blue to match. Having it dressed up in GBP parts works perfectly to hide the missing flaps! 

Of the three YF-19, the 25th anniversary variant is the neatest of which he painted over the 25th anniversary and the wrongly spelled Excalibur lettering with black paint and it looks much better! The custom camo paint YF-19 is a little rough but still looks cool! hehe!

Here's a photo of all the stuff! 

20170414_205833.jpg

Wow, what a trade! How did you "secure" the VF-31F Super Parts? Are those even open for preorder?

20 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

@ChristopherB - Great collections you got there, kababayan! :good:;)

@spanner - Great deal as always. ;)

@Slave IV - VF-31F's Super Parts is not on PO yet. Probably he meant VF-31J's.

I figure but he did specifically say:

helping him secure a VF-31C & the VF-31F super parts set

Edited by Slave IV

3 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Maybe...which is why I'm asking for clarification.

If that ever was the VF-31F Super Parts, by now, all of us here esp members who are super active posting everyday would know that it was already available for preorder. And online store links should have been posted in the DX VF-31 thread. And I already preordered one too. Just saying. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

14 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

If that ever was the VF-31F Super Parts, by now, all of us here esp members who are super active posting everyday would know that it was already available for preorder. And online store links should have been posted in the DX VF-31 thread. And I already preordered one too. Just saying. ;) 

Agreed....which if why I wanted clarification...Anyways, nbd. Seems like a score on spanners part.

Gave them a quick clean as they were a little dusty (probably could've done a better job of it) and put em on display! No space available inside the display cabinets without doing some major re-shuffling so the bottom shelf will have to do for now.. still they all look great on display!

20170415_074241.jpg

20170415_074435.jpg

20170415_074321.jpg

20170415_074250.jpg

Edited by spanner

Went home for the holiday and was digging through my old toys.  I thought I got rid of this guy ages ago in a garage sale or something.  His visor and thumbs are long gone, but I was super excited to see one of my very first Macross toys again (he even sort of fits in with the HMRs)! :yahoo:

IMG_20170416_181728.jpg

26 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Went home for the holiday and was digging through my old toys.  I thought I got rid of this guy ages ago in a garage sale or something.  His visor and thumbs are long gone, but I was super excited to see one of my very first Macross toys again (he even sort of fits in with the HMRs)! :yahoo:

Nice find. That's the larger 6 inch right? I have the same... ten fingers and ten toes, but no helmet.

On 4/17/2017 at 8:40 AM, 505thAirborne said:

That's a mighty fine 1/48 & Yamato Zero collection there spanner!! Love those customs!! B))

thanks! :) They are all recent acquisitions from a trade deal I struck with MWF member Scream Man.. :drinks:

Edited by spanner

I think I was feeling the same tug as Spanner for the larger valks and with all the noise about 1/60 M&M coming back I felt inspired to get my 1:48s out of their boxes and appreciate them a lil bit

udvFTIJ.png

I need some of those little ladders, lol.  Where do they come from?

29 minutes ago, ZorClone said:

I think I was feeling the same tug as Spanner for the larger valks and with all the noise about 1/60 M&M coming back I felt inspired to get my 1:48s out of their boxes and appreciate them a lil bit

udvFTIJ.png

Nice! I need to find my Max 1/48 someday...

4 hours ago, ZorClone said:

udvFTIJ.png

very nice photo ZorClone! 

4 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Sweet, I love the 1/48's. I need some of them ladders too!

Scream Man gave them to me with all the Valkyries so I assume they just came with them? I have three of them..