2 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Late with POs, late with shipping, late with deliveries.. you name it. :p 

Not quite.  They're late with the earlier released Figuarts Falcon.  I'm still waiting for that thing to ship.  They were super quick shipping the later released Figuarts Wasp.  They just aren't in any way consistent anymore.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

That’s a shame.  I haven’t had to do a pre-order madness there since the change.  Does it make searching more difficult now?

Yes sir. It's not as same before. Not sure if their pre-order page loads in real-time too.

42 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

this is going to be a boring valk...  next is 31 hayate, 31S and the 31 jenius, pretty much all of em are a tie.

I have to agree. So boring that I want to stay late just to see everyone's felines reactions when the 5sec PO window closes. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

HLJ's site has sucked ever since the redesign, and they removed the advanced search.  Their normal search function is generally entirely useless to find things, because even if the listing is up, it's like the search indexing doesn't update fast enough to register the new releases before they've already sold out.

We just have to trust in people who have the magic touch to find them in time.