Hi-Metal R

joppewo

The max that I bought from amiami shipped but I also got SAL registered because of the high cost of other shipping methods. The other max I bought from HLJ will be sitting in my PW until The Orguss reissue comes out. I'll ship those both out along with the Robot Damashii side Labor Ingram. It will be nice having a smaller set of max/millia to go with my v2 Yamato's as I never touch the Yammies they just sit in fighter mode lol.

Any one here use Toku Taku toys? I was preordering a Milia 1j from them but at the payment process i had to back out to correct a funds issue with paypal. Toku taku sent out the order confirmation email to my email which flagged it as "the sender has failed our fraud detection check and may not be who they say they are". So i'm dubious on proceeding with this order now. Anyone else dealt with these guys before?

Any one here use Toku Taku toys? I was preordering a Milia 1j from them but at the payment process i had to back out to correct a funds issue with paypal. Toku taku sent out the order confirmation email to my email which flagged it as "the sender has failed our fraud detection check and may not be who they say they are". So i'm dubious on proceeding with this order now. Anyone else dealt with these guys before?

Why not talk with or PayPal first?

I've been notified from ToysBuddy HK that they will ship Max within the next two weeks. Fingers crossed for everything to work just fine, since I have no references of that store.

I asked about ToysBuddyHK before somewhere in this forum and someone on PM but I didn't get any replies on it. So if you would be so kind, can you tell us your experience with them once you receive your item? Would really appreciate it. Thanks. ^_^

Is the HMR Macross line continuing after the release of the Max and Millia Valks?

The future is always uncertain. But from the way this thing sells out during preorder time and after release, there's still chance that it will still continue. They've been displaying HM-R stuff during those previous Tamashii events, so yeah, it will continue for now. And pray that it will not turn into another vaporware. ^_^

Did Mykombini close preorders on Milia or have they not opened them yet?

https://mykombini.com/en/march-2017/5700-hi-metal-r-vf-1j-super-valkyrie-milia-fallyna-jenius-unit-bandai.html?search_query=Milia&results=1

looks like it's closed, if you still haven't preorder it yet, you should do it soon from the other stores.. the official deadline date is 11-21-16. And just because it's web exclusive does not mean it's unlimited. It's still semi limited to 12 orders per address. of course they can order more by using proxy addresses. But they will cut off at 1 point or another. I assume all stores are ordering in sets of 12.

Making some progress on my custom VF-1A TV Max.

I'd love to see that

I asked about ToysBuddyHK before somewhere in this forum and someone on PM but I didn't get any replies on it. So if you would be so kind, can you tell us your experience with them once you receive your item? Would really appreciate it. Thanks. ^_^

I will for sure

Got my Max delivered today! :yahoo:

But I don't feel like taking him out yet...I would have waited for Milia if only she did not have to come out in March but much earlier.

Take it out. Check if it's broken. Don't wait a few months then find out you can't get a replacement.

Has anyone ever had any issues with having an in stock item held to ship with a pre-order at Nippon Yasan? Just bought a Max 1J at NY and placed a pre-order for Milia in the same order, and apparently NY's policy is to wait for the pre-order release and ship it with an in stock item together, sort of like HLJ private warehouse. I've never done a mixed order like this.

Has anyone ever had any issues with having an in stock item held to ship with a pre-order at Nippon Yasan? Just bought a Max 1J at NY and placed a pre-order for Milia in the same order, and apparently NY's policy is to wait for the pre-order release and ship it with an in stock item together, sort of like HLJ private warehouse. I've never done a mixed order like this.

No offense but another reason I'd avoid NY like a plague

No offense but another reason I'd avoid NY like a plague

CDJapan does this too.

Yes, you will be waiting for Milia to be released before they'll ship Max. I've had to cancel an order with them once because I accidentally combined something that was in stock and something I was pre-ordering and had to wait for the pre-order to release. I also had a problem where I made an order with two pre-orders that were released at different times and I had to wait for the second pre-order to release before the first would ship out.

CDJapan does this too.

Yes, you will be waiting for Milia to be released before they'll ship Max. I've had to cancel an order with them once because I accidentally combined something that was in stock and something I was pre-ordering and had to wait for the pre-order to release. I also had a problem where I made an order with two pre-orders that were released at different times and I had to wait for the second pre-order to release before the first would ship out.

Good to know but I stopped ordering from them too. I prefer hlj or AE

Having to wait for the Max doesn't bother me since I probably wouldn't have done anything with it without Milia anyway. I'm just wondering if there's anything that could go wrong with having them hold it for so long.

Yes, theres always a chance that things could go wrong, especially for holding a item close to half a year . Should the demand for max goes up and N-Y sells your reserved by mistake , the most they will do will just refund your money for max.

Yep, most people are happy to combine shipping for reduced costs...You can always uncombine orders beforehand.

As for issues with stock...So far, I've had figures sit in warehouses for over a year at places like AE and NY and never had a problem when I finally wanted to ship.

Edited by Slave IV

I definitely did this with one of the Frontier releases for Bandai, and combined a valk with its super packs... which weren't going to be released for months. :p I've got no trouble being patient though.

I ordered one Millia as soon as she went up on NY, but ordered a second one with Max once he reappeared on their site. If I could bundle all three together I probably would, but NY only lets you combine unpaid orders.