Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

Hell Yeah ! Snagged one. I'd a bought it at release anyway, but this is my first rush of getting a pre order. Now. . . the fix is gone.

To help anyone avoid a delay and miss it. When you pre order, it only shows the ICON for AIRMAIL at first, but when you press the NEXT button, it takes you to the options to select your other shipping methods.

Edited by sreichma

Secure myself a piece as its only a 10usd difference from retail price.

Sorry for saying this but i feel NY could have release both the first, second and third preorders at retail price but decided to play mind games as always to gauge the demand and hike up the prices

As of now...19 pcs left

Edited by recon

Guest davidwhangchoi

anything below retail is a good price to me. Where is this price from?

it's from a private person in Japan, but once i say yes i can't back out and need to pay half upfront. i was debating if i should hold out and see if hobby search re-opens right before release in may. or wait and take a chance at hlj pre-orders.

damn... i guess i'm going to commit. ok, thanks guys for the quick responses.

it's from a private person in Japan, but once i say yes i can't back out and need to pay half upfront. i was debating if i should hold out and see if hobby search re-opens right before release in may. or wait and take a chance at hlj pre-orders.

damn... i guess i'm going to commit. ok, thanks guys for the quick responses.

Thats definitely a good call.

I'm confused about the MSRP for the YF-29 Ozma custom. I recall seeing several pages back that the price was 18360 yen. Now some people in this thread say that the retail price is 17000 yen. However, AmiAmi and HobbySearch both say that the MSRP is 14000 yen. So...what's the true retail price?

I did not play the pre-order game since it played out as I anticipated(ridiculously quick sell outs). I am thinking of perhaps buying this when it is released and it will hopefully become reasonably easy to acquire(ie. I don't have to watch online retail listings like a hawk). I do not want to pay an inflated amount for this, though, so I'd like to know what it actually should be retailing for.

I'm confused about the MSRP for the YF-29 Ozma custom. I recall seeing several pages back that the price was 18360 yen. Now some people in this thread say that the retail price is 17000 yen. However, AmiAmi and HobbySearch both say that the MSRP is 14000 yen. So...what's the true retail price?

I did not play the pre-order game since it played out as I anticipated(ridiculously quick sell outs). I am thinking of perhaps buying this when it is released and it will hopefully become reasonably easy to acquire(ie. I don't have to watch online retail listings like a hawk). I do not want to pay an inflated amount for this, though, so I'd like to know what it actually should be retailing for.

Amiami and Hobbysearch's pricing aren't MSRP though.. they're discounted prices...

Also, generally when it comes to DX Chogokin Macross stuff, I've found that, you either take a gamble and score one at whatever price you're willing to pay during preorder, and swallow your pride if the figure is still available (usually at SRP) after release, or you wait and try to score 1 at whatever price after release.

I'd rather just secure one now than worry about scoring one later, because I've had to pay out the ass for pieces that were hard to find before. Off course, even after securing one on NY (they're usually the last bastion of hope), I'm still holding out for a better price @ HLJ (not to mention being able to combine my shipping easily).

Thats the point of preorders, you place an order early and the retailer gives you a discount off the retail price as part of the early bird special. NY however does the opposite knowing full well that certain hero series and exclusives are limited

still debating whether or not to get this at the preorder price or 2nd-ary market...not really a fan of M-Frontier series (stopped at 2nd episode) and skipped to the 2 movies instead...

I guess I will wait since I dont really feel the urge to get one as I do for the other valks from M series that I actually watched (minus flashy M7 valks - well, except 17s/d)...

Still have 1-2 valk designs that I really wanted to catch up, so I'll grab those first and will revisit this valk after its April/May release..

Have to admit, I kinda lost interest in this design once the Isamu version came out, since I much prefer the alternate paintscheme to another palette-swap with the gills. NY jacking the price up already just reminds me why I got so tired of trying to get Bandai releases. If it's availalble later on, maybe, but right now I've got other priorities. ^_^

LOL HS re-opened then closed in like 5 secs. Didnt even have enough time to click on the reserve button.

Saw that too. Are people actually using bots to buy up DX valks? Sounds extreme but it seems to be the case, what with how fast these things sell out (10 sec or less).

Edited by IXTL