Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

good job. I had a bunch of stuff running but I had to cut back because I'm camping out for Marvel Legends on amazon

they also split chogokin into chogo-kin. Well played HLJ. What if it worked too well and no one found it? fools

Is there a reason for them to do this? Aside from giving people a fighting chance against scalpers I guess?

I got a bad feeling this one if you don't managed to secure one from the normal retailers, it will be more than retail at places like NY and Amazon JP. I am sure we will see it pop up again from HLJ, Amiami, HS at retail or less either before or after release date, just how long it will last when they do.

Guest davidwhangchoi

That lasted 2 minutes or less. This is madness!

that's crazy... i'm still not giving it much thought. i turned my page refresher off last night as i'm waiting till may for retail. (i can also ask my contact but i told him i'll wait)

Most of their stuff is limited to 10 per customer, most likely to keep wholesale orders separate.

HLJ has done order limits in the past. Not sure why they did not enforce it this time, but rather have an inconsistent item name.

HLJ set the limit to 1 per customer, not 10. 10 is the default template/UI but it doesn't allow more than 1 unit to be bought.

Okay explains the Page Monitor's difference b/w the original and changes.

That's why I keep it in Figher/Gerwalk. I think it's the worst looking Battroid, after the F, which I also only keep in Fighter/Gerwalk. Only the RVF and A/G ever go into full Battroid because they're the only heads I care for. This Ozma 29 may suffer the same fate as the 25 if I don't like the way the head looks after I have it.

I love the 25s except for the lines in the aide of the jaw area that make it look like a smiley face. If i focus on the center visor it looks different butmu eyes always go back to the two side visors amd the jaw lines that make it look like an evil grinning joker.

Finally, I found a local seller here (Philippines) that can secure me for equivalent of 18200 yen. Which will end up lot cheaper since I dont have to pay for shipping and possible customs tax which our Customs is notoriously known for.

Anyway, is there any safe method to refer my PO slot at NY? I got the 18.3k yen one.

pre-order madness all over again! I am going to wait till release to try my luck.

Yes it is! I preorderd one at NY too at inflated $192! As far as demand, since it's a game variant, but not actual TV version, would it make it 'easier' to get at release?

Finally, I found a local seller here (Philippines) that can secure me for equivalent of 18200 yen. Which will end up lot cheaper since I dont have to pay for shipping and possible customs tax which our Customs is notoriously known for.

Anyway, is there any safe method to refer my PO slot at NY? I got the 18.3k yen one.

I will consider holding on to it since in the past, some overseas retailers got burned and unable to meet their preorders due to them not getting the stock they ordered for. Because of that, a lot of overseas retailers no longer take preorders. If your local seller is sure of getting the stock in, then I guess should be okay.

@Valk-1S

maybe you are right

ill try to hold on to this for a few weeks I guess, but really, i will be pissed if I wont get any since I already made partial payment :mellow:

@ArchieNov

got it here

http://onegaioniichan.com/shop/bandai-dx-chogokin-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie-ozma-custom/

try to message them at facebook though, 24hrs has pass the other and they have not sent me a Paypal invoice for the downpayment. I have to send them a message at FB to have the transaction to push through.

Greattoysonline also sells them at 10.2k pesos. (more expensive compared to 8.1k or 7.7k price above)

@topic

when i tried to google Pre-order for this items (two or three days ago), I noticed that there are also other sellers from Asia (i found Indonesia and Thailand listing that sell at their local market for equivalent of more or less 200 USD). I dont know, but it seems to me that other suppliers can still secure a copy, maybe it is just the scalpers buying all the stocks at HLJ, amiami, hobbysearch, etc.

Hopefully, this means good news to those who want to buy upon release.

Too much worrying people.

Folks missed VF27 with FP preorders.

Folks missed VF 171 CF preorders.

Folks missed the YF29 Isamu preorders

Likewise for the CF VF25, and RVF 25.

This Ozma valkyrie will be available after release, at retail. I have faith.

You're just saying that to make us feel better. ;)

Isamu was a special case, since it was made-to-order websclusive. The others weren't just that in demand to begin with. ^_^ Really, the demand is being hijacked by the scalper market. Some of them have panned out as not being worth scalping, because the design just didn't have that much demand to begin with (the CF and VF-27 especially).

Given this one's Ozma, I don't know how it'll go. His VF-25 was iconic, but the number of people who could recognize his YF-29 is much smaller.

Edited by Chronocidal