Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

Does the watch list on Amiami actually do anything, like email you when it's back in stock. Never heard anything for the stuff i've added to it.

after the first round of PO at amiami, i watch listed it (same for hobby search)

apparently, both got 2nd round and I never got any emails

The last time a DX valk pre-order reopened on Amiami was for the Alto 171 EX back in 2012.

If they really opened again for the 29 Ozma, it must have been for less than 5 sec, because that was the checking interval of my page scanner and it didn't pick up any update.

Edited by IXTL

Not a horrible deal honestly. They aren't getting the sweetheart wholesale deal, these are sourced from other shops in Japan and they are trying to keep the same overhead, otherwise it makes no sense at all for them to source other pieces if they're gonna lose money.

Also, it ended up being the same cost as the Isamu, which everyone gladly paid 180 for.......

NY's 18,300円 is still super slightly cheaper than Retail, which is 18,360円 (Source: http://tamashii.jp/item/10603/)

My God.... NY is "scalping" for charging Retail..... lmao

Now if you missed this round.. that's when the above-retail stuff begins

Edited by Duymon

Does the watch list on Amiami actually do anything, like email you when it's back in stock. Never heard anything for the stuff i've added to it.

Pretty sure the Amiami watch list doesn't do jack. If anything I believe it's a wishlist for Amiami to scour for demand to put in their pre-owned list. Cuz' I've watch listed a couple of really old out of print stuff, and they tend to show up sometime later.

Many thanks!

I've put in an order. Not happy with the price mark up either, but I'll use this as insurance.

I paid that but not gladly. It looks like April and May are going to be expensive months again this year. The YF-19 and vf-25a superparts in April. And the Yf-29 ozma plus isamu super parts in May.

and this is why I'm kinda glad I already paid off the YF-19 (mostly because it's the cheapest at Big in Japan, and they demand upfront payment).

Hope they don't run away with my money though :X

Guest davidwhangchoi

Not a horrible deal honestly. They aren't getting the sweetheart wholesale deal, these are sourced from other shops in Japan and they are trying to keep the same overhead, otherwise it makes no sense at all for them to source other pieces if they're gonna lose money.

Also, it ended up being the same cost as the Isamu, which everyone gladly paid 180 for.......

NY's 18,300円 is still super slightly cheaper than Retail, which is 18,360円 (Source: http://tamashii.jp/item/10603/)

My God.... NY is "scalping" for charging Retail..... lmao

Now if you missed this round.. that's when the above-retail stuff begins

it's not a bad deal at all. for the second round. still not biting.

Not happy with the price mark up either, but I'll use this as insurance.

yeah, that's a good move and you can cancel the pre-order if you find it at a better price later on.

I have a strange bug with NY atm. Last night I could have got the first opening but the add to cart button will not render for anything I go to on the site. The when it's sold out the not available button shows up in it's place. I may have to try another browser in the future I guess.

*Edit*

I logged out of my account and tried to log back in and I have the same problem. The login button will not render. So I guess last night even though I had the pointer finger icon on where the box was for add to cart and clicked it I still could not get the page to try to do anything. If I use the finger pointer where the log in button is it will actually log in.

Edited by Loop

I have a strange bug with NY atm. Last night I could have got the first opening but the add to cart button will not render for anything I go to on the site. The when it's sold out the not available button shows up in it's place. I may have to try another browser in the future I guess.

try logging out and back again

Guest davidwhangchoi

yeah i was going to say the same thing. also another thing is see if you have any pre -orders, if so make sure you click on all of them and make sure you finished selecting a form of payment or pay later for each pre-order. sometimes that helps getting the add to cart button working again. as it sometimes get stuck, not allowing you to add anything else until you select a form of payment. the last resort is to clear your cookies cache. and try again.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

contact reccommended for me to wait it out until release. he told me he found Isamu for $30-$50 below retail 2-3 months after the release. Im guessing from cancelled preorders.
And with this being a normal release the chances of finding one after the storm are good. I wont argue, he goes to akibahara on a regular basis.
It feels weird not having one spoken for, but im gonna place my faith in him.

contact reccommended for me to wait it out until release. he told me he found Isamu for $30-$50 below retail 2-3 months after the release. Im guessing from cancelled preorders.

And with this being a normal release the chances of finding one after the storm are good. I wont argue, he goes to akibahara on a regular basis.

your contact might likely be correct.

The past few valks releases from the YF-29 30th, to the recent YF-29 Isamu (even the VF-25F) have been easy to find for me, as I had monitored them even after getting mine. Even the VF-27 is still available

Heck, I managed to get 4 VF-25Fs...because I'm just crazy that way.. (I really should get rid of the spare one).

I guess the diffrence is that Isamu was an exclusive so kinda made to order and probably some places ordered more and some had cancellations. Supply will equal demand. Those people who wanted it would already preorder it. So demand after that for excess stock will not be that great as compared to a regular release. Regular release pre-order sells out fast so demand is greater than supply at pre-order. It will depends on Bandai on the quantity they produce. If they produce a lot more, then chances you can get it at retail or lower at release. VF-25F is selling above retail but this is a second release. VF-25A is about retail at the moment. RVF-25, VF-171 and VF-27 Super are the ones that are not selling well. But given that recent release have not been selling well, Bandai could possibly reduce the number produce, and may just do a second batch like the 30th Anniversary YF-29 to meet demand.