Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

That reminds me of a night vision goggle.

447982555_463.jpg

But also reminds me of Alto EX head gear.

altoEXGEAR34.jpg

Edited by KH355hamdi

It's Ozma Valk which is why it sells better. Also, maybe Bandai limit the quantity to the retailers due to some of the other releases still being available like the RVF-25, VF-27, VF-171 and below retail too. We may see the preorder open again from places like Hobby Search. Also HLJ is yet to put theirs up. If not probably will see them popping up when they are released. If NY second batch is too high, I will just wait for Amazon JP when it get released as I can bulk buy from them and save on shipping one package rather than multiple.

just scored one on amiami!

i am refreshing it earlier but I need to go to work. Now I am at office and saw this, then sold out :(

edit: do HLJ really will PO this? Checking their line up of chogokin from macross and their line-up seems really small.

Edited by chyll2

i am refreshing it earlier but I need to go to work. Now I am at office and saw this, then sold out :(

edit: do HLJ really will PO this? Checking their line up of chogokin from macross and their line-up seems really small.

HLJ probably carry this because they carried all the other DX Chogokin that came before this release. Since they are marked as discontinued they won't show up in the search of the store itself. However you can search stuff like this with google such as:

http://www.hlj.com/product/ban977444/Sci

HLJ probably carry this because they carried all the other DX Chogokin that came before this release. Since they are marked as discontinued they won't show up in the search of the store itself. However you can search stuff like this with google such as:

http://www.hlj.com/product/ban977444/Sci

Thanks. Didn't know this part of hlj. Currently, refreshing Hobbysearch, Amiami and HLJ.

I'm not saying Bandai is not to blame but it could have different reasons.

All the releases before where either cannon fodder or Luca or the Lucifer that wasn't even a renewal.

This is Ozma the main character (as far as I'm concerned :D) of Macross Frontier so maybe the selling power of this Valkyrie was unclear to stores (so they might take preorders rather conservatively) or customers who don't know if this will be the same as the ones before because it is Ozmas ride.

However Bandai should be able to gauge the numbers this goes for rather well after they have the exact numbers of sold items from the Isamu Custom. This one is from the same game and might have the same appeal to people (I have no data to determine who is more popular). So I can't imagine Bandai producing not enough units.

If this Durandal is widely available in stores after release I think a reissue of the VF-25S or the YF-30 could be a bit less painful.

On the other hand it is probably Bandais fault for not pumping out enough units. I'm sure the numbers of sold Isamus are known only to the staff of the web shop and the people who handle the regular release have no idea how many units of the exclusive where sold. Only the workers in the factory wonder why they have to produce half as much (imaginary numbers) of a almost identical toy this time around. :p

I'm not saying Bandai is not to blame but it could have different reasons.

All the releases before where either cannon fodder or Luca or the Lucifer that wasn't even a renewal.

This is Ozma the main character (as far as I'm concerned :D) of Macross Frontier so maybe the selling power of this Valkyrie was unclear to stores (so they might take preorders rather conservatively) or customers who don't know if this will be the same as the ones before because it is Ozmas ride.

However Bandai should be able to gauge the numbers this goes for rather well after they have the exact numbers of sold items from the Isamu Custom. This one is from the same game and might have the same appeal to people (I have no data to determine who is more popular). So I can't imagine Bandai producing not enough units.

If this Durandal is widely available in stores after release I think a reissue of the VF-25S or the YF-30 could be a bit less painful.

On the other hand it is probably Bandais fault for not pumping out enough units. I'm sure the numbers of sold Isamus are known only to the staff of the web shop and the people who handle the regular release have no idea how many units of the exclusive where sold. Only the workers in the factory wonder why they have to produce half as much (imaginary numbers) of a almost identical toy this time around. :p

That ignores the fact Isamu is a guy from twenty years ago versus Ozma, who people have heard of within just the last few years. It would be insane to think that Ozma and Isamu's popularity would have any sort of parity. Ozma will sell more on his name recognition alone.