Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

Could it be their usual inventory bug? I've seen long discontinued valks reappear at least twice before, only to be told they were actually out of stock.

I'll let you know as I was one of the lucky one to get an order in for the Ozma. When I placed my order, the status changed to low stock, so there was more than 1 available. It's been paid and sitting in my private warehouse now. I am just waiting for them to send me payment request for some gundam markers I ordered today and then will request for shipping.

I'll let you know as I was one of the lucky one to get an order in for the Ozma. When I placed my order, the status changed to low stock, so there was more than 1 available. It's been paid and sitting in my private warehouse now. I am just waiting for them to send me payment request for some gundam markers I ordered today and then will request for shipping.

yup mine is in my PW as well along with MB Destiny. Im just waiting on the Metal Composite Banshee so i can ship it all out!