Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

Guest davidwhangchoi

What kind of speakers are those in the background?

How funny, my Master File book had a stop-over in Seattle before moving on to Memphis. Seattle takes fricking forever at six hours. The Super Parts have gone through Anchorage, didn't even take an hour before moving on.

Energy RC-70's :)

Jedi reflexes! XD thanks for posting the pics! Can't wait for mine to arrive!

yeah, and hope you enjoy your ozma 29!

Great pics OzmaLee!

So far, this is the most subtle super parts I've ever seen on a valk. Anyone who is unfamiliar with the YF-29 design would be hard pressed to distinguish between the regular and super version of this valk. :-)

@ Saburo: Can't wait to see you work your photography magic on this! :-D

I'm a bit disappointed that NY is still preparing my pre-order for this. I wonder if they're having stock problems...

For those who got their supers today, does the light gray on the crotch plate and the front of the legs match the light gray on the wings of the super pack?

Great pics OzmaLee!

So far, this is the most subtle super parts I've ever seen on a valk. Anyone who is unfamiliar with the YF-29 design would be hard pressed to distinguish between the regular and super version of this valk. :-)

I'm a bit disappointed that NY is still preparing my pre-order for this. I wonder if they're having stock problems...

You and me both regarding the N-Y seemingly eternal prepping stage. Their site even seems to show they have them in stock now so I don't know what's the hold up. They better not ship those out to other people before covering the ones who already pre-ordered long ago and paid.

As for most subtle super parts, my vote goes to the YF-21 and YF-19 FAST packs (or do the conformal leg covers on the VF-0 count?). On my very first watch through of Macross Plus long long ago, I never even realized they had extra bits on them.

For those who got their supers today, does the light gray on the crotch plate and the front of the legs match the light gray on the wings of the super pack?

You and me both regarding the N-Y seemingly eternal prepping stage. Their site even seems to show they have them in stock now so I don't know what's the hold up. They better not ship those out to other people before covering the ones who already pre-ordered long ago and paid.

As for most subtle super parts, my vote goes to the YF-21 and YF-19 FAST packs (or do the conformal leg covers on the VF-0 count?). On my very first watch through of Macross Plus long long ago, I never even realized they had extra bits on them.

I do agree that the fast packs on the YF-21 and YF-19 are pretty subtle in terms of overall size and added bulk to the valks. The only way you'll find out they have them on is because the fast packs come in the standard grey add-on colors. :-)

I take it from the other threads that everyone who pre-ordered the super parts from NY are having the same delay problems? I'm not in any particular hurry to get mine, but I do hope they don't end up cancelling because of stock shortage.

Great pics OzmaLee!

Thanks, I hopefully be shooting the 29 this weekend. I needed take down my photography setup to organize and I needed a break, took a bunch of shot this past weekend.

As for NY, not sure what's been going on. they have been getting slower recently.

MJ the light grey on the super parts is a lighter compared the the light gray on the shins and the paint on the super parts is matte. That kinda suprised me and I after looking at the parts they are a slightly darker shade of grey then the Valk. You can really see it in fighter mode when the shield cover is attached. I like it is give a subtle contrast.

Edited by Saburo

My Super Parts showed up yesterday afternoon as well. I like the way they look in Gerwalk most, though with the low vis scheme I feel like it helps to make the wingspan look a little tighter in fighter as well. I still haven't warmed up to the look of Battroid with them attached, and that's currently the only mode I have room for in my display at the moment, so they'll likely sit off until I can shuffle some space. (Or unless Yeti can whip out some more of his stands.)

I submitted a ticket to ask about why mine is still stuck in "preparation" for all this time when other people have had theirs shipped and gotten them already. Not to mention the fact that other stores were able to send them out on time from the product's release.

Thanks, I hopefully be shooting the 29 this weekend. I needed take down my photography setup to organize and I needed a break, took a bunch of shot this past weekend.

As for NY, not sure what's been going on. they have been getting slower recently.

MJ the light grey on the super parts is a lighter compared the the light gray on the shins and the paint on the super parts is matte. That kinda suprised me and I after looking at the parts they are a slightly darker shade of grey then the Valk. You can really see it in fighter mode when the shield cover is attached. I like it is give a subtle contrast.

Thanks, Saburo. That's interesting that the shade is different. I hope that doesn't bother me (assuming I even get mine at this point).

Edited by MacrossJunkie

I submitted a ticket to ask about why mine is still stuck in "preparation" for all this time when other people have had theirs shipped and gotten them already. Not to mention the fact that other stores were able to send them out on time from the product's release.

Thanks, Saburo. That's interesting that the shade is different. I hope that doesn't bother me (assuming I even get mine at this point).

I hope you get it resolved with NY soon. I'll see if I can get you a good comparison shot tonight with my camera phone.

I had other stuff stuck in preparation for a while before too while others have received theirs. Not sure the reason, perhaps they getting their shipment in batches or just delay in the shipment process. But so far they have sent everything out for me.

Thanks, Saburo!

So I'm guessing the matte light gray color is closer to that of crotch plate. It will be interesting trying to match the color.

No problem. I'll take a comparison pic of the crotch plate and light gray this weekend. I am too lazy to transform the 29 right now.

Just confirmed all three of my armor parts have shipped for my three Ozmas. NY is batting 1000 so far for all things websclusive for me. Hopefully everyone else is having as much luck :)

NY had Ozma armor parts for sale?

Not that I know of. I could use one more set for my 25 Ozma. Sorry about the confusion...should've clarified I was talking about three of the wing armor sets for my Ozma 29s. I'm all mixed up on the terms for super/armor...

Not that I know of. I could use one more set for my 25 Ozma. Sorry about the confusion...should've clarified I was talking about three of the wing armor sets for my Ozma 29s. I'm all mixed up on the terms for super/armor...

I'm impressed you have three Ozma 29's to purchase armor for.

You could sell me pretty much anything...

Thank you! :)

Beautiful B))

Thank you! :)

Truly.

Great pics Saburo, and this one just screams "I'm a bad-ass".

-b.

Thank you, that is exactly the look I was trying for. Ozma is a Bad-ass. :)

Here's the full view pic.

15441969095_21f457a735_b.jpg

Edited by Saburo

^Ha, you're welcome man - we're all just calling it as we see it. And I saw that as I was stalking your Flickr feed while I was posting my earlier reply. :ph34r:

-b.

:) Cool, my flickr feed has a bunch of other fun things on there. :)

After taking the pics, I wish they had made Ozma 29 gunpod in a darker color.

:) Cool, my flickr feed has a bunch of other fun things on there. :)

After taking the pics, I wish they had made Ozma 29 gunpod in a darker color.

Yes. A 1,000,000,000 times yes. It amazes me how Bandai will just randomly cheap-out on certain aspects of certain releases and then seem to go extra on others (the gunpod on the 25A comes to mind).

-b.