Bandai DX YF-29 Ozma Lee Coloring

Kanedas Bike

So karma points? I thought they would be for something good like discounts :(

Speaking of NY, I can never get the pictures in the gallery for any one item to load. Always wondered if it was just me or does everybody else experience the same suck...

They are for discounts. I've already used some at NY.

Actually the DP points are for discounts. I have no Idea what Exp points do.

From what I understand the EXP points lets you change that avatar image. It also indicates to NY how many orders you have made (1 exp point for completed order) and that supposedly influences how much discount they give you when you request a discount code.

Edited by Saburo

Guest davidwhangchoi

put it on and bring the pics rain :)

i will... i'm just so tired from last night. too lazy to get up and open stuff up. but i'll have to get up eventually.

i will... i'm just so tired from last night. too lazy to get up and open stuff up. but i'll have to get up eventually.

LOL - just woke up myself. And that's bad cause we're both EST.

Surprised more pics haven't shown up with the armor parts attached (not here, but at other sites/blogs).

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

LOL - just woke up myself. And that's bad cause we're both EST.

Surprised more pics haven't shown up with the armor parts attached (not here, but at other sites/blogs).

-b.

Looking forward to seeing some pics, my parts won't be here till Mon or Tues.

eating now... will put some up shortly. lol it took me a whole day to finally want to dig up a 29 and put are the parts.

eating now... will put some up shortly. lol it took me a whole day to finally want to dig up a 29 and put are the parts.

No rush... enjoy your dinner. oh wait you posted. :D

sorry for the rush shots...

Thanks for posting pics! The Super Parts look good, now I can't wait for them to arrive.

How was dinner? :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

dinner was good, steak salad... i almost shoved the 29 off the table. i wasnt looking and usually gently put my feet up on the table where the 29 is pictured, i gently pushed it with my feet and wow... those landing gear wheels really move. it rolled so fast backward but i caught it before it fell off! :o

dinner was good, steak salad... i almost shoved the 29 off the table. i wasnt looking and usually gently put my feet up on the table where the 29 is pictured, i gently pushed it with my feet and wow... those landing gear wheels really move. it rolled so fast backward but i caught it before it fell off! :o

Damn, steak salad sound good right now. :) Glad you caught it with no injuries or your Ozma 29 could have drawn blood like mine did. :lol:

Edited by Saburo

What kind of speakers are those in the background?

Just checked on my Super Parts, they are in Alaska... hopefully the next stop is Seattle and not Memphis... :wacko:

How funny, my Master File book had a stop-over in Seattle before moving on to Memphis. Seattle takes fricking forever at six hours. The Super Parts have gone through Anchorage, didn't even take an hour before moving on.

Jedi reflexes! XD thanks for posting the pics! Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Just watched the Blues Angels perform. Saw them going vertical to perform a loop. I think Ozma wanted in. I love how it looks with the supers. Too bad the left booster blocks the SMS insignia.

post-7577-0-19836800-1411878472_thumb.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

What kind of speakers are those in the background?

How funny, my Master File book had a stop-over in Seattle before moving on to Memphis. Seattle takes fricking forever at six hours. The Super Parts have gone through Anchorage, didn't even take an hour before moving on.

It's funny how things get routed all over the place, the FedEX workers in Seattle were on their coffee break. :lol: I just took a look and my Super Parts have left Anchorage, they were there for an hour.

SO we've figured it out. If it goes through Anchorage or San Francisco you're golden. if it goes through Seattle it will take several hours. And if it goes through Denver or LA you might as well have paid for SAL.

Unless you live on the west coast and goes from Anchorage then it ends up in Memphis then you'll be waiting a bit.

As I thought, my order is now in Memphis. :angry: Lets see if it gets delayed there for some kind of customs clearance.

That has to have been a fluke last time. Everything else before and since the Tornado Parts have flown through Memphis. My Master File Book and these 29 Super Parts are no exception.

Did you guys choose Fed-Ex? Why are the packages ending up in Memphis when Saburo lives on the west coast.

The hub for all distribution for Fed Ex is in Mempis. At least for the Western half of the United States that appears to be the case. Anything and everything I've ever ordered passes right by New Mexico and is sorted in Memphis before going back out. Even if it lands in Denver first, which is only a 6 1/2 hour drive to Albuquerque, it's going to go along to Memphis and back first. It's just how they have their routes set up. In certain instances it makes little sense but given the number of times I've received packages from around the world in less than 48 hours I can't argue that their methods don't work more often than not.

Did anyone order from Big in Japan? Just realized I ordered through them but must've forgotten about it as I also ordered a set through NY but already got the BIJ order.

post-7577-0-50018300-1411936925_thumb.jpgpost-7577-0-51997700-1411936991_thumb.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

That has to have been a fluke last time. Everything else before and since the Tornado Parts have flown through Memphis. My Master File Book and these 29 Super Parts are no exception.

I am guessing it was and it looks like my super parts departed Memphis. :D

Did you guys choose Fed-Ex? Why are the packages ending up in Memphis when Saburo lives on the west coast.

Yes, I went with FexEX. Its probably a different routing by FedEX due to high amount of traffic in Oakland where most of my packages normally go through.

The hub for all distribution for Fed Ex is in Mempis. At least for the Western half of the United States that appears to be the case. Anything and everything I've ever ordered passes right by New Mexico and is sorted in Memphis before going back out. Even if it lands in Denver first, which is only a 6 1/2 hour drive to Albuquerque, it's going to go along to Memphis and back first. It's just how they have their routes set up. In certain instances it makes little sense but given the number of times I've received packages from around the world in less than 48 hours I can't argue that their methods don't work more often than not.

Thanks for the info Mommar. Most of my FedEX orders have gone through Oakland and then to Seattle. My guess is a different routing for load balancing for the hubs.

Did anyone order from Big in Japan? Just realized I ordered through them but must've forgotten about it as I also ordered a set through NY but already got the BIJ order.

attachicon.gif_DSC0460 edited.jpgattachicon.gif_DSC0463 edited.jpg

I haven't ordered from BIJ, but the pics are really nice!

Edited by Saburo