Jump to content

Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.


Gakken85

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, borgified said:

I did not see that listing at all when was scoping out for deals @ValkAddict (plus it doesn't help if I didn't peek into Jungle for three days). :lol:

You got one of the grails in the Macross collection there. 

Thanks! I had been looking for many months and eBay listings made the item unobtainable for me. So I am very thankful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32C5449C-F37F-4ACA-8C46-83A18003CF35.thumb.jpeg.c1ba508f670f0595d5d7a987c1c5fefe.jpeg

Marvel Legends Disney Plus Winter Soldier and Loki.  Loki looks a little pale but other than that the face printing and likenesses on Bucky and Loki in person are excellent.  I’ll let my preorders with Dorkside come in for the rest of the wave.

DD980E8D-17D9-4AD6-A5FE-34C29CC9C1C9.thumb.jpeg.3e8f7347d42045294ce3faf3554adf29.jpeg

1/12 scale G1 Megatron gun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got my XL Nebula Class in the mail today.  Eaglemoss always has to goof something and this time it’s the stand, it causes the nacelles to slightly bend up and out.  Otherwise it’s actually a pretty great model.

F0F94F18-7922-4A52-A529-68C07ED53AA6.thumb.jpeg.149acab4b5cc7cb6147ac1691cbf6002.jpeg6C0DC508-817E-44F2-BEF5-05E9604F1D49.thumb.jpeg.e6a5c0e05d1978b761776886f4772540.jpeg11B1833C-DAF9-4CA1-86A6-C2B60CE87B75.thumb.jpeg.160b557e6f02bdec12069fb070b808e8.jpeg7FE04255-2498-4548-B510-A8BF96D84F0C.thumb.jpeg.2479514d92fd8d99c39948ad0ea0c3d9.jpeg10825D4F-8F18-4F3A-9D18-38F5CEC5BB1D.thumb.jpeg.5a7182bb632f11cb029801cb17a79bff.jpeg7AFD05F6-0119-406D-8C1C-F78415FA98F5.thumb.jpeg.ecbf0aa6f5e45084d2d7aa2ea9db4bfd.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Mommar said:

Got my XL Nebula Class in the mail today.  Eaglemoss always has to goof something and this time it’s the stand, it causes the nacelles to slightly bend up and out.  Otherwise it’s actually a pretty great model.

F0F94F18-7922-4A52-A529-68C07ED53AA6.thumb.jpeg.149acab4b5cc7cb6147ac1691cbf6002.jpeg6C0DC508-817E-44F2-BEF5-05E9604F1D49.thumb.jpeg.e6a5c0e05d1978b761776886f4772540.jpeg11B1833C-DAF9-4CA1-86A6-C2B60CE87B75.thumb.jpeg.160b557e6f02bdec12069fb070b808e8.jpeg7FE04255-2498-4548-B510-A8BF96D84F0C.thumb.jpeg.2479514d92fd8d99c39948ad0ea0c3d9.jpeg10825D4F-8F18-4F3A-9D18-38F5CEC5BB1D.thumb.jpeg.5a7182bb632f11cb029801cb17a79bff.jpeg7AFD05F6-0119-406D-8C1C-F78415FA98F5.thumb.jpeg.ecbf0aa6f5e45084d2d7aa2ea9db4bfd.jpeg

Wow that actually looks pretty nice! Might have to pick one up. Haven't bought any Eaglemoss in awhile as I'm mostly interested in the hero ships. Not really into STO stuff.

One ship I've wanted that I've never, ever seen in stock is the Negh'var. Freaking Eaglemoss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Wow that actually looks pretty nice! Might have to pick one up. Haven't bought any Eaglemoss in awhile as I'm mostly interested in the hero ships. Not really into STO stuff.

One ship I've wanted that I've never, ever seen in stock is the Negh'var. Freaking Eaglemoss.

Your mileage may vary with how straight Nacelles, etc... are but I'm pretty happy wit the one I have here.

STO I'm not particularly enthused by but I do think the two I just got are great and should be canonical.  I think the upgraded Klingon ship makes a nice transition from the Negh'var, actually.

I think the details are kind of soft but you might just be in luck. https://shop.eaglemoss.com/us/hero-collector/star-trek/klingon-iks-negh-var

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New to this franchise and to this fourm but I am glad to be a part of it. There are the two Macross figures I have, YF-29 (2020 ver.) and VF-31C. 

I'm still blown away how can look so good and transform into an aircraft with almost no kibble on the bottom.

PXL_20210526_185331660.jpg

177382463_309007394137831_1328907055577316195_n.jpg

PXL_20210526_164836022.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mommar said:

Your mileage may vary with how straight Nacelles, etc... are but I'm pretty happy wit the one I have here.

STO I'm not particularly enthused by but I do think the two I just got are great and should be canonical.  I think the upgraded Klingon ship makes a nice transition from the Negh'var, actually.

I think the details are kind of soft but you might just be in luck. https://shop.eaglemoss.com/us/hero-collector/star-trek/klingon-iks-negh-var

Funny, guess what arrived today?

887686545_warbird002.thumb.jpg.f374efa551fd384dda523c2f2b8dd9e4.jpg

Picked it up mainly because, based on the listed dimensions, it would scale really well with the regular Enterprise-D. It's almost perfectly in scale. The show never really emphasized what a monster of a ship the Warbird was compared to the Enterprise.

1867653513_warbird001.thumb.jpg.d72f0fc5f0d1a1aaeddc97259242c19e.jpg

825448067_warbird003.thumb.jpg.29793e35835dbcc32086334f200881c2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Funny, guess what arrived today?

887686545_warbird002.thumb.jpg.f374efa551fd384dda523c2f2b8dd9e4.jpg

Picked it up mainly because, based on the listed dimensions, it would scale really well with the regular Enterprise-D. It's almost perfectly in scale. The show never really emphasized what a monster of a ship the Warbird was compared to the Enterprise.

1867653513_warbird001.thumb.jpg.d72f0fc5f0d1a1aaeddc97259242c19e.jpg

825448067_warbird003.thumb.jpg.29793e35835dbcc32086334f200881c2.jpg

So would you recommend the XL version?  I'm pretty happy with my mini D'Deridex.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Mommar said:

So would you recommend the XL version?  I'm pretty happy with my mini D'Deridex.

Only if you absolutely love the Warbird design or really enjoy having it in scale with its primary adversary from the show like I do. And can get it with a 20% discount.

I actually don't know where I put my regular edition so I can't really make a direct comparison atm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, A Good Noodle said:

New to this franchise and to this fourm but I am glad to be a part of it. There are the two Macross figures I have, YF-29 (2020 ver.) and VF-31C. 

I'm still blown away how can look so good and transform into an aircraft with almost no kibble on the bottom.

PXL_20210526_185331660.jpg

177382463_309007394137831_1328907055577316195_n.jpg

PXL_20210526_164836022.jpg

You chose a couple good ones to get. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

9FE4CF55-00CE-4E59-BD0F-16E01C042D82.thumb.jpeg.daa37a170d0c654ddc1e9f89d84fdd93.jpeg

Macross 3rd Party 1/60 scale Zentradi Uniform.

DDAEB7F2-5C11-46DF-9F77-2918759D4DA3.thumb.jpeg.d439ba9528c3881ab22cfe2f740f4e3c.jpeg

NECA Back to the Future 2 Doc Brown.

A266E8F7-CECC-41B3-90FB-D7AA84A9F3E6.thumb.jpeg.a09933e5b49dd994a3201d2251b67157.jpeg

Star Wars Black Series Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, and Greedo.

Where's Boba?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Special Sauce said:

Where's Boba?  

Boba Fett is right here.  I didn't need to get another one.  Also, screw the time period for the Bounty Hunters.  I'm putting this group with a bunch of other Star Wars Bounty Hunters.

large.4A872E88-B318-495B-9F05-C0C454F7A4B2.jpeg.3e31e3d793e7687c2937cf28c011db4d.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Boba Fett is right here.  I didn't need to get another one.  Also, screw the time period for the Bounty Hunters.  I'm putting this group with a bunch of other Star Wars Bounty Hunters.

large.4A872E88-B318-495B-9F05-C0C454F7A4B2.jpeg.3e31e3d793e7687c2937cf28c011db4d.jpeg

Yeah, I started a bounty Hunter shelf myself. 
 

5296C69A-2DBE-4E6E-A163-5821B838E294.thumb.jpeg.5d7e6acecd4edc899e058eb7f94a3c45.jpeg
 

Need to unpack or open the rest when I find them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm.. Bounty Hunter shelf for  @Slave IV and @sh9000.

Then Cad Bane, Sing, Shand, Death's Head [actually Marvel UK done by Furman], Greedo, Daj Pur, Ammaman, Zam Wassel and a bunch of guys from Mos Eisley/Maz's Cantina and Jabba's Palace. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, borgified said:

Hmm.. Bounty Hunter shelf for  @Slave IV and @sh9000.

Then Cad Bane, Sing, Shand, Death's Head [actually Marvel UK done by Furman], Greedo, Daj Pur, Ammaman, Zam Wassel and a bunch of guys from Mos Eisley/Maz's Cantina and Jabba's Palace. 

 

Yeah, I have some of those figures on deck. It reminds me, I used to have a scum and villainy shelf. 457947424_StarWars_BS_ScumandVillainy_DSC06752.jpg.454eb4cadb97330023b91d10919e7ff1.jpg875252909_StarWars_Lando_DSC06916.jpg.3221f6a2ac4985eefadd2d18ab35ebf3.jpg

and the hunters were on the imperial shelf

1866396520_StarWars_Imperials_DSC06894.jpg.6b70e473f96dfde661a46616bdf70927.jpg

76726061_StarWars_BountyHunters_DSC06732.jpg.bc1b7a3e239e5eb4c8ab1b6a3c960238.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Hmm.. Bounty Hunter shelf for  @Slave IV and @sh9000.

Then Cad Bane, Sing, Shand, Death's Head [actually Marvel UK done by Furman], Greedo, Daj Pur, Ammaman, Zam Wassel and a bunch of guys from Mos Eisley/Maz's Cantina and Jabba's Palace. 

 

My Bounty Hunters so far will consist of 4-LOM, Aurra Sing, Boba Fett, Bossk, Cad Bane, Dengar, Din Djarin, Fennec Shand (when she gets released), Greedo, IG-11, IG-88, Jango Fett, Q-90, and Zuckuss.

 

Nice displays @Slave IV.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

My Bounty Hunters so far will consist of 4-LOM, Aurra Sing, Boba Fett, Bossk, Cad Bane, Dengar, Din Djarin, Fennec Shand (when she gets released), Greedo, IG-11, IG-88, Jango Fett, Q-90, and Zuckuss.

 

Nice displays @Slave IV.

Thanks! The one I want most now is Momaw, or as I always knew it since I was a kid, Hammerhead. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Boba Fett is right here.  I didn't need to get another one.  Also, screw the time period for the Bounty Hunters.  I'm putting this group with a bunch of other Star Wars Bounty Hunters.

large.4A872E88-B318-495B-9F05-C0C454F7A4B2.jpeg.3e31e3d793e7687c2937cf28c011db4d.jpeg

Cool.  I figured you had him already.  He's the most important after all ;)

7 hours ago, sh9000 said:

My Bounty Hunters so far will consist of 4-LOM, Aurra Sing, Boba Fett, Bossk, Cad Bane, Dengar, Din Djarin, Fennec Shand (when she gets released), Greedo, IG-11, IG-88, Jango Fett, Q-90, and Zuckuss.

 

Nice displays @Slave IV.

I hope HotToys does a 1/6 scale Q-90.  I really like the design of that droid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, SoLoBoY said:

I will not be shopping at Solaris Japan ever again.....This was advertised as a 5 star pre owned item......

 

 

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Dude, that sucks.  I'm sorry that happened to you.  Hopefully the toy is fine otherwise.  You might be able to whiten those parts up.  I bought a still sealed one recently and it was good.  No discoloring at all.  Sunlight seems like the most likely culprit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, SoLoBoY said:

I will not be shopping at Solaris Japan ever again.....This was advertised as a 5 star pre owned item......

 

 

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

Sorry to hear about this purchase. Did you attempt on contacting them via email or thru their customer service?

I read their FAQ's on Pre-Owned items and it's kind of sketchy that they will send something like a 1 star rating against a 5 star rating description.

https://solarisjapan.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000037601-Pre-Owned-Products

Is it ok to ask on how much did you paid for it? Also did you pay it thru Paypal or direct Credit Card?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Sorry to hear about this purchase. Did you attempt on contacting them via email or thru their customer service?

I read their FAQ's on Pre-Owned items and it's kind of sketchy that they will send something like a 1 star rating against a 5 star rating description.

https://solarisjapan.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000037601-Pre-Owned-Products

Is it ok to ask on how much did you paid for it? Also did you pay it thru Paypal or direct Credit Card?

$195. I sent them an email but the auto response says they are backlogged and may take some time to respond. For returns the website states 7 days from delivery so I can’t afford to really wait. I opened a dispute with PayPal in the mean time. Incidentally they have the same item for $400 with a 4 star description. I can’t even imagine what that one would look like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SoLoBoY said:

$195. I sent them an email but the auto response says they are backlogged and may take some time to respond. For returns the website states 7 days from delivery so I can’t afford to really wait. I opened a dispute with PayPal in the mean time. Incidentally they have the same item for $400 with a 4 star description. I can’t even imagine what that one would look like.

I see. Here's to hoping that everything should work out ok. Good luck.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...