Arcadia 1/60 VF-1S Minmay Guard "Prank Act"

IXTL

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Much better than the 30th tuxedo.

Didn't somebody on the forums just spent like 600 on a minmay guard?

Edited by Gakken85

ARCADIA... I WILL BUY TEN MORE VF-1s IF YOU RELEASE THE REST OF THE HASEGAWA SCHEMES!

I hope they're listening.... Is my text big enough to hear in Japan? :lol:

Seriously though.. if this is some kind of Hasegawa/Arcadia collaboration, a little bit of me is jumping for joy.

Now.. give my my freaking V.2 YF-19 Supernova releases. :D

This is a long overdue scheme, but for some reasons I have a feeling that these new Arcadia schemes are going to be a kit with decal sheets.

Anyway, Arcadia has my money when the rest of the Hasegawa's schemes follow suit. With that said, I'm afraid that Arcadia is working with Hasegawa by bundling their decal sheets in Arcadia kit. :unsure:

THIS is the girl-bot of my dreams! :D

...please be a full tampo printed toy! I am down for one. Arcadia is kicking ass and taking names :)

Edited by xrentonx

They may very well bundle the more extensive Hasegawa markings as a decal sheet, but I'm fine with that really. The major markings there all look tampo printed.

Probably can't expect them to make special releases of all the Hasegawa schemes, but I hope they do at least one classic F-14 style one. Even if they make all of these web-shop exclusives like the VF-4, I'd be happy to grab a bunch.

HA! Called it! :p

Looks good, but it doesn't look right without the FAST packs. I don't think I've ever seen it without them before.

Looking forward to seeing some other Hasegawa schemes too. :)

The 30th Anniversary is fully tampoed for the same price.

Great news. Although i wish the base valk isn't bone white.

I really hope Arcadia doesn't listen to the people here saying they should follow Bandai's sales strategy... I wouldn't like it if this will be hard to preorder/purchase... plus the FPs will be very expensive web exclusives.

perhaps they will revisit the Virgin Road VF1D and tampo all the appropriate markings on it. I bet that would sell like hotcakes around here! :wub:

I would love for this to happen.

Edited by m0n5t3r

They are taking a serious gamble too early releasing this kind of valks :mellow:.

Why Arcadia didn't just opted for a more familiar scheme to try the waters first? I'm sure that there are fans for those non so classic color schemes but I don't know if the number just justify the release (a expensive one).

They are taking a serious gamble too early releasing this kind of valks :mellow:.

Why Arcadia didn't just opted for a more familiar scheme to try the waters first? I'm sure that there are fans for those non so classic color schemes but I don't know if the number just justify the release (a expensive one).

Define familiar schemes?

I didn't know what a Minmay Guard was until I found this site. I think a better word would've been "popular" as opposed to "familiar".

I can think of a couple of reasons why they are opting for this schemes first.

1. They must start getting profits out of the Hasegawa partnership.

2. The classic VF-1 schemes have been beaten to death and they are now catering to the hardcore fan that will pay their asking price.

3. Perhaps the complete SDFM/DRYL license is not complete, but they somehow have the VF-1 molds intellectual property and they are releasing this schemes first until full license deals are finished?

4. Maybe the Macross franchise was not the cause of Yamato's demise and was perhaps one of their most profitable departments and Arcadia is willing to let them do more rare schemes?

Either way, we all know they will eventually re-release the classics.

I didn't know what a Minmay Guard was until I found this site. I think a better word would've been "popular" as opposed to "familiar".

That's what I meant. Minmay Guard is a secure hard-core collector purchase. Most of the regular fans or no completionist (like me) would consider the price as first obstacle to add it to the collection.

Edited by Froy