Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Forgot this another question. :)

Regarding the Gunpod placement during in Valk mode, where would the Gunpod end once the Missle Pod is released? And also based on the photo I've found online, would the front end tip of thhe Gunpod be a hindrance once the front landing gear opens and deployed?

You sneaky! :D You are trying to gain time! And when we are looking at your color coded picture, you are going to pre-order one!

We are not that naive!

j/k

So how come this site crashed instead of the shops... :D

Amiami, HobbySearch and NY came and gone quickly. CD Japan actually had a 15+ minutes ordering window, but no discount other than 5% value of point award, and is now not even listed on their site. HLJ and Anime-export haven't list it I believe.

For higher-res photos, use this:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10273689

Edited by CF18

ya, funny how the forum crashed instead hahaha.
I was there when Amiami was live. and it was gone in a flash. Managed to snag one at Hobby Search, and at CD Japan, but might let go of the latter if i can get one at HLJ.

I saw NY go live as well, and it was also gone in a flash. We'll probably see the price hike later.

I was at AmiAmi and I refreshed RIGHT ON TIME, and literally, clicked on add to cart, and it was sold out. The sad part is, that I wasn't even surprised in the least. In fact, I actually half expected it.

I'm DONE with Bandai. I'm tired of their bullshit, and I'm simply not going to deal with it anymore. I don't need ANYTHING by them bad enough to play their games anymore. There's no excuse for this, they could do it the way Arcadia does it, and make them to order.

From now on, if it isn't there for me by the time I wake up in the morning, then that's fine by me. I will GLADLY spend that money elsewhere. Have fun playing the F5 game, boys and girls, better you guys than me. :)

You sneaky! :D You are trying to gain time! And when we are looking at your color coded picture, you are going to pre-order one!

We are not that naive!

j/k

Hahaha! Actually, I was trying to kill time first so I did that mock-up transformation color guide. I don't want to stare on the computer clock and hit refresh. :lol: So any take on my post on ideas whether the pelvic joint will hold the upper body? And if it's going to be super tight? Or locking system? Or pray not to get loose over time? :)

I was at AmiAmi and I refreshed RIGHT ON TIME, and literally, clicked on add to cart, and it was sold out. The sad part is, that I wasn't even surprised in the least. In fact, I actually half expected it.

I'm DONE with Bandai. I'm tired of their bullshit, and I'm simply not going to deal with it anymore. I don't need ANYTHING by them bad enough to play their games anymore. There's no excuse for this, they could do it the way Arcadia does it, and make them to order.

From now on, if it isn't there for me by the time I wake up in the morning, then that's fine by me. I will GLADLY spend that money elsewhere. Have fun playing the F5 game, boys and girls, better you guys than me. :)

Same thing happened to me. Hahaha! :lol: Imagine the suspense even though I'm also half expecting not to get a piece. :D

Whatever happened exactly at MWF at the same time as PO kicks in? Can't access it too.

Edited by no3ljm

So I was able to get 2 preorders in, one at cd japan and the other at nippon yasan.

At amiami I was there right at 12:00 or 12:01 and got the add to cart button, pressed it and the next window said sold out, kept refreshing till about 12:04 then got another at to cart button but after I pressed it it said server timed out, after that my middle finger was extended at the screen for about 10 min. Then check the usual spots and nothing, then I checked cd japan they had preorders open till about 12:40 ish snagged one but almost at retail at 20000 yen, whatever I didnt care I wanted one and got one, then I went off to watch a movie and after just by chance I checked nippon yasan at about 3:00am and PO where open so I snagged another one at $188.28 and it seem to be the last one.

Wierd it seems the price ths morning is $187.62 at NY

So I hope you guys had some luck getting yours!

Every site was messed up last night.

Ami Ami died as expected at 0300 EDT - around 17500-ish Yen

Hobby Search went next around 0310EDT, got cart jacked. - around 17500-ish Yen

Cd-Japan was up for what seems like an eternity, no discount. Bought one with SAL shipping 23100 Yen *yay*

Fell asleep.

Woke up at 5:45EDT

NY Started updating FIgure arts figs on their site, and YF-30 went up around 06:00 EDT. Got Two via separate accounts at 19200 Yen each before SAL Shipping. NY was nerve wracking because the site was uber slow during the preorder window of like 45 seconds.

Yay, got the three I wanted.

Sleeeep.

Good luck on Anime Export and HLJ, I doubt HLJ will give a discount much greater than the tiny 800 yen discount NY put on the YF-30.

Edited by Duymon

Hahaha! Actually, I was trying to kill time first so I did that mock-up transformation color guide. I don't want to stare on the computer clock and hit refresh. :lol: So any take on my post on ideas whether the pelvic joint will hold the upper body? And if it's going to be super tight? Or locking system? Or pray not to get loose over time? :)

Same thing happened to me. Hahaha! :lol: Imagine the suspense even though I'm also half expecting not to get a piece. :D

Whatever happened exactly at MWF at the same time as PO kicks in? Can't access it too.

I did think it was funny that this site crashed around the same time, unfortunately, that's the only thing I found funny about this.

I totally missed NY while refreshing the site at work. After a break it was already sold out. Without MW telling me when the order is up I don't have a chance to get the first round of orders ever.

I got jack crap, I blame all of you.

also, when did ny even list this? There whole site was dead for me until like 3am when I gave up and went to bed.

The Preorders were up at like 06:00 ET (03:00 PT) .... you went to sleep right when they came up

Yeah I was shocked MW went down at the same time the pre-orders opened up, seems fishy. I scored one @ CDJ, I went to bed right before the listing for NY went up, but was OK with it as I decided 1 was enough for this variant.

Edited by Loop

I actually got one at Amiami! I can't really believe my luck. Afterwards, I kept starring at the order aknowledgement email and it just felt surreal. After all the insane hiked up prices and penalty custom taxes I have had to experience with this line, it was finally my time to get a Bandai Macross toy for cheap.

For the first time ever, I got one at AmiAmi.

Right as MW died. It took so long to load the cart, I thought I was done for

But got the conformation a few seconds after submitting.

It was up at CDJAPAN for almost 30 minutes.

When I first checked they had 50 copies, after 10 minutes

It was at 26 copies.

Seems like maybe this will be an easy catch down the road.

Didn't we all go through this with the RVF-25 and VF-25A? And, aren't those toys still available? Does anyone actually believe that if they don't order a YF-30 four months before the release date that they won't get one? Just my two cents...

Last time I checked the VF-25A and RVF-25's weren't super popular Hero valks

Got nothing yet again... at least this time I didn't stay up all night for it. I sure hope they are available at release time, what happened to it being a non-hero valk? Oh well, it wasn't a "must have" anyways, but I do want it now more than before since I wasn't able to get it - funny how things get when you "can't" get one ;-) Now the Ozma 25S is another story - I really hate why Bandai makes us go though this mess everytime. :angry:

Guest davidwhangchoi

i went to bed 2:40EST and slept like a baby. the only reason i was up that late was watching Charles Barkley and the NBA postgame show and then ESPN. i could've waited 20 more mins till three EST but was too tired.

congrats on everyone on getting one from each site legit, (no congrats to those who fraud double accounts)

You know when MW died, it felt like the start of the hunger games, pre-order ver.

I managed to get one at Amiami. But the weird thing was that i had another tab and it was already sold out. That was when I was still halfway through my checkout. I thought i wouldnt make it because I kept getting errors and restarted the process a few times. Not sure how but im glad I got it!

So much for this being less popular and therefore easier to get;-(

It can still be. VF-27 with super parts was also hard to secure a pre-order on the first day and I personally payed for it at inflated price from NY, but now it is still available at 5% to 10% off from HLJ, NY, HobbySearch etc.

Last time I checked the VF-25A and RVF-25's weren't super popular Hero valks

Point taken. But, this isn't an Alto or Ozma variant. Also, I've been following this thread and it seems a lot of folks aren't super excited about this release (or at least the missile rack). I still think it will be relatively easy to snag one after release. I get the feeling we are all caught up in the "gotta get them all" mentality.

My wife was supposed to wake me up like 5 minutes before ami ami put it up...well, she didn't, and I'm S.O.L. Figures. After a long time of not waiting for these things, I finally do, and it got FUBARed before it even began.

I think being an entirely new mold warrants popularity.

Besides the VF-27 is a fail renewal thats why its still up. Its an expensive fail. I have one and its one of my favourite valk designs. But the way it is made is just bad compared to the rest of the renewal.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I think being an entirely new mold warrants popularity.

i differ in opinion for this valk but new molds and transformation do make for excitement.

i just don't think it's enough to make it popular.

though i'm not going to insult those who missed a pre-order by guaranteeing anything but i have a feeling this will be around.

I got naught. Weird how MW was down until quite recently.

And let me ask: which Japanese sites, if any, make you pay up front for pre-orders? Thanks!

Edited by Sildani

I actually got one at Amiami! I can't really believe my luck. Afterwards, I kept starring at the order aknowledgement email and it just felt surreal. After all the insane hiked up prices and penalty custom taxes I have had to experience with this line, it was finally my time to get a Bandai Macross toy for cheap.

For the first time ever, I got one at AmiAmi.

Right as MW died. It took so long to load the cart, I thought I was done for

But got the conformation a few seconds after submitting.

It was up at CDJAPAN for almost 30 minutes.

When I first checked they had 50 copies, after 10 minutes

It was at 26 copies.

Seems like maybe this will be an easy catch down the road.

I know Amiami is a cheaper place to get these, but I refuse to buy from them with the complete lack of service or support that they provide. I do still have a Sheryl statue on pre-order with them(that keeps getting delayed over and over), but once that is done I am never ordering from them again. I also took note of how they handled the YF-19's with broken wings.