Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Yes, just now. I was just on there 10 minutes ago asking CS when my 25A Super parts would be shipped.

EDIT: Now it says the web page is unavailable.

Edited by Sildani

Just saw this posted on the NY FB page.

We are having issues with the website right now we are trying to solve it as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience

This is going to make for an interesting pre-order night...

post-23462-0-08185300-1398648304_thumb.png

Edited by Saburo

So what you mean, is like me you'll be there to refresh at 12:00:00:01 to see it sold out. Lol

I know full well that will be the case. Regardless, I'll still brave the front to try and get one locked down.

Guest davidwhangchoi

HLJ (a few days from now) 187

what if they open tonight, that comment will throw people off

HLJ just added a new product to their main page... maybe they are awake today haha

maybe if they do... That means they are comfortable on taking pre-orders knowing the supply is ample. unlike in the past when they had shortages, hlj was careful taking pre-orders until they were double triple checking their supply before taking pre-orders that they can deliver.

still expect a fast sell out for the pre-orders

Hey everyone! Good evening. Will also try to score one tonight too since I decided to collect Valks that has the Hikaru's Red/Black stripe motif. ^_^

Anyways, been trying to study the photos released earlier from Bandai and try to figure out if the pelvic joint will be tight and if the joint will hold the figure itself standing up. I noticed also that this figure will be upper body heavy so that's the only worry I have. But overall design of the valk, I'm digging it esp in Valk and Battroid mode. :wub:

Here's some color chart I did regarding transformation so I hope someone can point out if the pelvic area/joint is enough to hold out the weight. I know also that the pelvic joint rotates which I've seen on Kawamori's video. Also attaching here the YouTube video/link.

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone tonight. :lol:

transform_highlight_zpsa9c87907.jpg

Check out from 0:15 to 2:29, YF-30 in Lego mode.

Edited by no3ljm

Forgot this another question. :)

Regarding the Gunpod placement during in Valk mode, where would the Gunpod end once the Missle Pod is released? And also based on the photo I've found online, would the front end tip of thhe Gunpod be a hindrance once the front landing gear opens and deployed?

Thanks again. ^_^

landing_gear_gunpod_zps4c6e0adc.jpg

aint nobody got time for that right now brother!!! lol Keep your head in the game!! T-13 minutes!!

Sorry about that. I tried to multi-task while waiting as much as possible instead of staring at the clock. ^_^