They're gonna be ginormous---here's the combiner foot:

10552438_533618843404290_238074512622722

And here's their Sludge sorta-near TFC's not-Predaking (no, not a single member, that's the combined form)

10604117_533618833404291_355196622895376

Interestingly, combiners from TFC, MMC, and WB have all showed up in the background of this photo set---so they may be "checking out the competition" and hopefully picking out the best bits, correcting errors, etc.

This combiner from GCreations look amazing, didn't expect it would be that big, wow! I think the size will fit well with the MP lineup. I've always wonder why won't they make the dinobots combine in the cartoon. If their quality as good as MMC and the price are reasonable, then I will consider picking up the set.

That is some big feet, probably means big bills too.

there's way too many ridges, way overkill.

The Toyworld Dinos looks pretty good, it'll be between Fansproject and them for me. Fantoys are nice and big, but the cost to try to get a set will be around to $1000.

Some of 3rd party Transformers are coming up to Macrosss Toy line pricing and more.

And I think that's a big problem. The most appealing part of 3P toys was they were focusing on obscure characters that just wouldn't otherwise get the love from HasTak. Now, they've all developed a case of follow the leader and only working on the most popular figures, while swiping the designs of other companies.

It does however mean competition, which ensures they need to establish a reputation with quality product and can't go too nuts with the prices.

Kinda surprised it's taken this long to see a MP Sunstreaker, but still no sign of MP Jazz or Blaster.

i think it's because I'm not too fond of that Porsche vehicle, if TakTom makes a nice MP Jazz, I will pick one up. I've been collecting all of MPs from TakTom since the first release, except for the repaint, I only collect some of those.

That Snarl looks great. That combiner & foot looks like one of those line-filled designs that I just can't get into. I know its supposed to be "detail", but...blech.

Totally agree.

Somehow a Dinobot Combiner/Gesaltjust makes sense..

It doesn't to me. In the show that was what made the dino's so cool. They could go toe to toe with Devistator and such because they were so big and powerful. A dinobot gestalt seems like overkill to me... and if they did do it, it should be kind of chaotic and crazy like in the comic or whatever.

App0006smallest.jpg

I like my dinobots dumb. Part of the reason I loved them in G1 was they were just the biggest group of total idiots and it was hilarious. If they tried to combine they'd probably end up with a leg sticking out of the neck, two arms on one hip, the head on the other hip and the last member trying to fight the rest of his combined team because he doesn't recognize them.

Edited by eriku

The numerous ridges make many think it was designed by Cassy. (who is a free-lance designer who has worked for several 3P companies---MMC, Igear, KFC, etc----anything with a lot of ridges, was probably his work at some point)

could be him, what is for sure is that it is lazy design. details should make sense or at least look like they do. someone has to think out what panel lines and details should look like, not simply draw geometric designs and repeat them. its really lazy. i thought the Gcreations thing was sort of cool (even though i don't like the idea of combining g1 dinos...it just looked cool)...seeing all those ridges on the prototype though...is a downer. it may have just saved me money though. the toyworld snarl is cool...but too small for classics dinobots unless you go with the old classics/henkei prime scale. hmm...in a year with less cool things to buy i might be considering one of these CHUG like dino sets. in a year where i'm buying MP style dinos (potentially 2 sets of them) and ozma renewals (hopefully!!!) i probably won't spring for one of these sets.