So I have to rant about TFSource. Since DHL failed to deliver a package with the complete not-Stunticons team from FansProject they send it back to TFSource. This was two month ago. TFSource ignored my mails up to this point and know after I told them that I feel forced to inform my credit card company to open a dispute they wrote me back the next they....

...and the message I received was infuriating to me: They said it is my responsibility to wait for the package until it arrives and I should get in contact with DHL to check the status of the delivery.

And that after I told them several times that DHL messed up, the package is on its way back to the sender (TFSource) and I can't do anything to track the package because DHL is unable (or unwilling) to tell me where the package is.

I can't tell you how mad I am at the moment... all I want is M³. :(

*sigh*

So I have to rant about TFSource. Since DHL failed to deliver a package with the complete not-Stunticons team from FansProject they send it back to TFSource. This was two month ago. TFSource ignored my mails up to this point and know after I told them that I feel forced to inform my credit card company to open a dispute they wrote me back the next they....

...and the message I received was infuriating to me: They said it is my responsibility to wait for the package until it arrives and I should get in contact with DHL to check the status of the delivery.

And that after I told them several times that DHL messed up, the package is on its way back to the sender (TFSource) and I can't do anything to track the package because DHL is unable (or unwilling) to tell me where the package is.

I can't tell you how mad I am at the moment... all I want is M³. :(

*sigh*

well if after it's return to TFSource make sure you're given a refund. I have constant fights with Fedex cause I always get a cal saying they can't find my address. I try to avoid using them so when I do use TFsource I go postal.

I had that where I used to work. We all had parcels delivered to work, every courier co and postal service visited everyday, our distribution dept was always staffed, so it was obvious send it to work and you'll never get carded because you are not in.

I had a letter from the postal service saying they couldn't deliver the parcel because they couldn't find my address. I thought it was a prank by my colleagues, but nope they couldn't find it. I suggested they tape the parcel to the letter as the royal mail found it ok, they didn't find that helpful :)

The next day the parcel was delivered, the usual driver he said the parcel wasn't on his drop, and couldn't believe it when he saw the letter, he put in a complaint for me, he said there is that much being delivered to us that you could send it to us using the company and post code only, all the staff at their depot knew who we were.

If it were me I'd put in a dispute and then let the card co sort it out give em all the details and let them take up the bat.

Edited by big F

I had that where I used to work. We all had parcels delivered to work, every courier co and postal service visited everyday, our distribution dept was always staffed, so it was obvious send it to work and you'll never get carded because you are not in.

I had a letter from the postal service saying they couldn't deliver the parcel because they couldn't find my address. I thought it was a prank by my colleagues, but nope they couldn't find it. I suggested they tape the parcel to the letter as the royal mail found it ok, they didn't find that helpful :)

The next day the parcel was delivered, the usual driver he said the parcel wasn't on his drop, and couldn't believe it when he saw the letter, he put in a complaint for me, he said there is that much being delivered to us that you could send it to us using the company and post code only, all the staff at their depot knew who we were.

If it were me I'd put in a dispute and then let the card co sort it out give em all the details and let them take up the bat.

Back in the summer with the YF-30 came out I was doing a route with a co worker to our parent store to drop off stuff. I got a call from FEDEX saying they couldn't find my address.

I told them it's not a big deal, it's a new home I just moved into and the neighborhood is kind of new, maybe not even a year old. I asked if they could just redirect it to my office and deliver it that day cause the FEDEX facility and my office are a lot closer than there to my home. Shockingly I got yes but they called 5 minutes later and said no cause the driver had the package and was in woodburn. I gave them directions on how to get there since that was the case.

I later got a notification saying "Package undeliverable, no such address existing. Please contact FEDEX Customer Support." that was like 2 hours after I talked to them.

So I called again, they said he did get the directions but still couldn't find it. Really? Wow....interesting.

I told them to just hold on to it, I work close by I'll just pick it up before I took my dog to his doctors appointment and confirmed to me that the package would be there at 5.

5 rolls by, I take off, got there 5:15 and sure enough they dicked up. Told me the driver was still on his routes, wouldn't be back until 6:30 which by then they'd be closed.

I explained that was unacceptable after going back and forth and guaranteed it'd show up and how I paid a LOT of money on the shipping and not getting the service I paid for.

Eventually I did get the package, it was a pain in the ass. 3 weeks later I got an invoice from Fedex for taxes and duties. Called them up, told 'em I took their invoice and wiped my ass with it and told 'em to eat it.

Never got a second invoice after that!

well if after it's return to TFSource make sure you're given a refund. I have constant fights with Fedex cause I always get a cal saying they can't find my address. I try to avoid using them so when I do use TFsource I go postal.

Tfsource use Fedex Ground alot for their free shipping. You can do what I do.

1-Use your home address, once the package is in your city, type the tracking number on the fedex website. scroll down a little bit and click on the purple button [Hold at fedex location]

You can then select a Fedex Office that's close to your work or home that will hold your package for you. If you were able to select the office before 6am of your date of Delivery, the package will be rerouted to the Fedex Office of your choosing instead of whatever address it had on the shipping label. You can also do this after getting the I missed you Doortag too, and it will get rerouted to the fedex office the next day.

This way if you ever miss a package, you will not have to go all the way to their Main Sorting station to pick it up, since there should be many more fedex office around.

There's no charge for this kind of rerouting.

Edited by F360

• 2 weeks later...

It looks too TFC-ish for me to be considered MP. Especially at the engravings/details at the inner legs and shoulders and the blockiness. The vehicle mode looks nice though

I agree, but it's nice for TFC to tackle Ironhide, hopefully this will start the Ironhide war.

Soooo Peaugh reviewed MakeToys Utopia:

I have to say while it looks cool and all it does nothing for me. After a certain size collector toys start to feel like normal toys for kids. The parts get hollow to save weight and you don't get the intricate design I seek for in the toys for my location.

Anyone here have Feral Rex and want some claws for him? I've got both Dr Killinger's and Prof. Heisenberg's, and have decided against using either. (so, he's stuck with having stubby fingers).

Dr Killinger's---I'm too picky about color-matching and surface finish, they are "home-made" and it's evident up-close. I repainted the silver "spikes", and IMHO have done a better job. Also spent a while sanding down the molding seams and trying to get each claw symmetrical. (there's a 1-2mm variation in the length of each claw as well as the camber---not finger to finger, but left vs right) I've not seen anyone else remark about these issues, so I think I'm the only one this picky.

Heisenberg's---they've gotta be using MMC's own factory, as even the flow-marks match original Feral Rex parts. But the fists simply do not fit in the feet when attached, and they don't look as good shape-wise as Killinger's. (but they are highest-quality injection-molded parts, and a flawless match to the originals).

In the end---I won't accept the visual or functional compromises each entails. So would like to get at least some of my money back by selling them. I know Dr Killinger's have a long waiting list, but I could ship them out tomorrow...

• 2 weeks later...

I passed on Utopia after having the PO for awhile.

In the end the lack of head, waist, and ankle articulation bugged me. I wanted a modern version, and though this is a fairly impressive offering - they should have had zero limits on design. Metroplex is just a big box that lays down and opens up into a city. Hampering any articulation is pretty insane.

I hear the city and ship mode are nice, but I'd never display it that way.

I just can't envision spending spending that much on a robot with no diecast, and an alt mode that doesn't interest me.

I don't understand the need for giant toys either, but some people freak for size.