Re: Bumblebee/Camaro at first glance all I could think is "Cylon". But it's not horribly horrible.

-b.

Man, that's an ugly car!

Camaro just keeps getting uglier over the years...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It definitely looks like it has a face on the front.

Chris

slightly off topic but I've always found it weird when people say they don't like cars with front ends that look like faces. I've never understood that; to me almost every car looks like it has a face.

slightly off topic but I've always found it weird when people say they don't like cars with front ends that look like faces. I've never understood that; to me almost every car looks like it has a face.

Blame it on the human brain. It's hard-wired to find human facial features in even abstract shapes and objects. It's how we read emotions from another person's expressions. Something called pareidolia, I think.

Personally, I'm indifferent about cars having "faces". If you try hard enough, you'll see a face in any vehicle. Hell, you can even make out a head from ED-209's "torso", and it doesn't even have headlights or sensors to pass off as "eyes".

• 2 weeks later...

Transformers doesn't need a reboot at this point.

It just needs to be left alone.

I'm a fan, but it seems to be as time goes on, the story

Just gets muddled down and broken. I'm sick of having to

Deal with multiple universes.

A good writer doesn't need to create a new universe.

Also, Michael Bay is a hack, the minute he said G1 vehicles couldn't

Be realistic is the day his credibility for imagination died.

And now we have a reboot inside a reboot.

Got to walk around one of the sets as i saw the G&E (Grip and Electric) guys chilling up in Uptown a few blocks from my house here in Chicago. I almost asked if I could be a day PA but none of the primary cast or crew were there. They are shooting in a beautiful old theatre though and I saw part of optimus prime sitting on the road

Edited by kanedaestes

Nothing can help Detroit!

Politics aside, not a fan of the heavy Chinese input into the transformers franchise.

I get it they want to make money, and they are our future overlords, but can we still get some

Regular non foreign landscapes.

Is it just me or does Hasbro like Chinese locations and paint jobs more than any other

Toy company.

Dinobots? My guess is Bay makes Grimlock and the like surfer characters.

Teenage mutant dinosaur surfers, like Dinosaucers but only worse.

Unless Greg Berger plays Grimlock, I will respectively not watch the movie.

Megatron.. AGAIN? Ugh, I'm sick of hearing Agent Smiths synthesized voice.

Plus, how many times can you resurrect someone? I mean Prime ripped off his damn

Head. It just makes Meg's a weak character.

Blah, and the new autobot designs look tacky.

So much for robots in Disguise.

How many of the Dinobots will be comic relief? One? Two? All? Bay has to have those.

Nothing can help Detroit!

Politics aside, not a fan of the heavy Chinese input into the transformers franchise.
I get it they want to make money, and they are our future overlords, but can we still get some
Regular non foreign landscapes.

Is it just me or does Hasbro like Chinese locations and paint jobs more than any other
Toy company.

You mean like the other regular non foreign locations it already has? :rolleyes:

Chances are they will be comic relief, Bay only seems to know or care about the cartoon, where the Dinobots were comic relief.

Shame of it is the Dinobots were always far cooler in the various comics, and more recently the War for Cybertron game.

• 1 month later...