Lamborghini-980.jpg

Hmmn. Definitely not going to be Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Red Alert, or Breakdown. Since the 'vette is Slingshot, this is probably Defensor or Triggerhappy.

Menasor XD

(Remembering the Devastator in the first movie ^^")

Menasor XD

(Remembering the Devastator in the first movie ^^")

Please don't remind me of that multi-colored waste of CGI budget. If Menasor is anything like Bay's vision of Devastator, I'd rather he not be shown in the movie.

• 3 weeks later...

Since Bay doesn't give an gnats crap about G1 I'm betting Sunstreaker...

writers "er Mr Bay sir Sunstreakers Yellow"

M Bay ".................... MMM SO!!!!"

You get the idea.

really though, I'm starting to think this Menasor line of thinking has some merit. I mean, black truck, gray super car, red and black other super car. it practically makes too much sense.

Curve ball time, what if its Nemesis Prime. Would Bay even know or care what that was.

Alternative is if it is not Motormaster the what if it is Ultra Magnus.

Although this is a Bay film so its just as likely to be Ironhide back from the dead.

Edited by big F

Judging from past TF movies, I think trying to figure out a potential TF character from it's alt mode is probably pointless. In ROTF, Sideswipe was a silver Corvette concept, and Arcee was 3 bots rolled into one character. In DOTM, what was rumored to be Mirage and Wheeljack turned out to be a red Ferarri TF named Dino and a blue Mercedez named Que.

That said, I'm holding some hope that that black and silver truck turns out to be Motormaster. Or, it could be just a black and silver truck.

Judging from past TF movies, I think trying to figure out a potential TF character from it's alt mode is probably pointless. In ROTF, Sideswipe was a silver Corvette concept, and Arcee was 3 bots rolled into one character. In DOTM, what was rumored to be Mirage and Wheeljack turned out to be a red Ferarri TF named Dino and a blue Mercedez named Que.

That said, I'm holding some hope that that black and silver truck turns out to be Motormaster. Or, it could be just a black and silver truck.

Or, considering Michael Bay the truck might be "Swoop."

+ 1 on that thought. Bay pretty much names these things whatever he wants....probably just randomly grabs names from a hat. Wasn't Devastator a single entity tank in the first movie? So what was the thing in the second movie?

+ 1 on that thought. Bay pretty much names these things whatever he wants....probably just randomly grabs names from a hat. Wasn't Devastator a single entity tank in the first movie? So what was the thing in the second movie?

I was hoping that they'd fix that on the DVD due to the back lash about it, they never did though :( Cant even fix it my self as its not actually subtitles, its embedded into the film.

I was hoping that they'd fix that on the DVD due to the back lash about it, they never did though :( Cant even fix it my self as its not actually subtitles, its embedded into the film.

Devastator is the equivalent of John Smith in the transformers universe by Michael Bay

Bumblebee is getting another reformat????

Bumblebee-New-980-1.jpg

http://michaelbay.com/2013/07/02/bumblebee-2014-concept-camaro-2/

ALT: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/bumblebee-2014-concept-camaro-officially-revealed-all-vehicles-unveiled-177914/

BTW, for the Automotive thread readers, this is the 2014 Camaro concept or maybe the 2016 Camaro.