The movie designs don't really bother me, but when I first clicked on that link for Prime all I could think is holy sh!t, they added more flames and random "stuff".

Just call this one Transformers: Extreme

-b.

I know, the movie is just a big flashy commercial selling toys: Plastic Hasbro ones to kids and big metal GM ones to adults.

That being said, Bumblebee's new alt is pretty cool. Feel like the colors should be reversed though.

Edited by Kelsain

I gotta admit, the one thing that Michael Bay can do (better than blow sh*t up, of course) is make cars look GOOD. He got his start directing car commercials, and it shows. I mean, the first scene of BB showing up in his reformatted concept Camero, with Sam and Mikela standing in the tunnel... *drools* I wanted one after that ^_^

I gotta admit, the one thing that Michael Bay can do (better than blow sh*t up, of course) is make cars look GOOD. He got his start directing car commercials, and it shows. I mean, the first scene of BB showing up in his reformatted concept Camero, with Sam and Mikela standing in the tunnel... *drools* I wanted one after that ^_^

He got his start by also directing plaboy/softcore videos too. Hence the "slow close up as she walks on stairs" or the "slow pan as she lays on a vehicle" shot each film has contained.

He got his start by also directing plaboy/softcore videos too. Hence the "slow close up as she walks on stairs" or the "slow pan as she lays on a vehicle" shot each film has contained.

Yeah ^_^ But I let that blatant fanservice shot go uncommented because it was filmed from Sam's perspective, and of COURSE he'd be checking her out ;)

I still wonder who the old rusty truck is going to be?

Lastest photo also has a big military truck behind optimus,maybe Ultra magnus

FYI, Vepariga is talking about these pics:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-just-movie-31/new-transformers-4-set-images-featuring-new-vehicles-177588/

I still wonder who the old rusty truck is going to be?

Lastest photo also has a big military truck behind optimus,maybe Ultra magnus

Big green military truck makes me think Bulkhead more than Magnus or anyone else.

Bulkhead makes too much sense. That'd be like having a Decepticon tanker-truck be Octane instead of Megatron.

A Decepticon tanker-truck only makes sense as Octane if it also turns into a jet aircraft. Otherwise it should really be Scourge.

Edited by anime52k8

It's a bay movie and a couple bots will be forget-ably killed. Better it be hound rather than bulkhead.

Yeah, be we need someone to replace Iron hide for the next three films before being unceremoniously killed off. Bulkhead makes a better New-ironhide than Hound does.

That's presuming that any semblance of Hound or Bulkhead's character makes it into the movie.

More likely it'll be: I'm big and green! Pew pew! I'm driving last in the convoy. Slow motion jump & roll! + 1 line of dialog that ignores 30 years of character development.

Chances are Bay will see your child hood memories and screw them up toss them into the trash along with all the other good ideas people near him have had, and then do his own thing..... Slow moooooo!!!! pass by's of pretty girl/girls and some sort of slow pass of a helicopter of one kind or another inter spaced with slow mo's of humans being blown up and scattered about the place and lots of pointless comedy.

Is it me or is the Monument Valley thing reminding anyone of the G1 Oregon Ark Location ?

Edited by big F

That's presuming that any semblance of Hound or Bulkhead's character makes it into the movie.

More likely it'll be: I'm big and green! Pew pew! I'm driving last in the convoy. Slow motion jump & roll! + 1 line of dialog that ignores 30 years of character development.

There is no character development for Bayformers, with the exception of the mains like Prime, Megs, and BB. All the others are pretty much Red Shirts of Bayworld.I can't tell who is who, I see no resemblance of their characters to anything that came before Bay, and they're all expendable.

My suggestion to Bay is he cut out some of the budget for the explosions, cut out 90% of the human cast, recast them as extras at the most, and find a real director to develope the story and characters of the Transformers (the whole point of the movie). But of course, why would that happen when people are shelling out tons of money to see his vision? It's been said 1 million times over, this mindless drivvle sells, and as long as people are buying it up, all we can do here is wait for a remake thats done right, which probably won't come for at least another decade or so.

I'd take a 30 min show/short comprised of nothing but Transformers conversing, interacting with, and fighting other Transformers, rather than the 6.5 hours of humans and 15 mins of Transformers that Bay has given us so far any day.

Basic concept/argument is that rendering CG TF's takes a TON of money, and you need the movie to be "mostly humans" just so that each movie doesn't cost 900 million to make---see above. No producer would fund it, but for a G1 etc fan, 30 mins of "just Transformers, being Transformers" would be better than hours of "Transformers making cameos in a human trilogy". IMHO.

Hopefully he will cast himself in there again as in the first film so that he can get killed by a Decepticon or crushed by a falling building, so we can all cheer in the cinema.