They don't move, they're just "carved into the head". (never seen a valk talk yet!)

True, I’ve never seen a Valk talk, haha, but somewhere in my twisted memory, I seem to recall a scene where it looks like Basara’s Valk is screaming....maybe it was just a bad dream.

Well I always assumed that Cybertron was a bit bigger that our Moon, and Unicron was a similar size. So I was thinking if he came knocking on Earths door he'd be big enough that you'd see him comming.

Toyfais pics of the new movie toys are up over at tfw2005.

All the dinobots transform in the movie.

The design for Grimlock in robot form actually looks very clean. It's the complete opposite of the train wreck shaped like a dino. Looks like it came from TF Prime. I kinda dig it. Very savage hero looking.

post-2996-0-73576600-1392496800_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-23166100-1392496777_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-19872700-1392496818_thumb.jpgpost-2996-0-20324600-1392496840_thumb.jpg

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/toy-fair-38/toy-fair-2014-transformers-from-hasbro-event-179295/

So the -Generations series will be collector-focused, while the RiD/main AOE line will be kiddie-focused:

http://www.bwtf.com/events/toyfair-2014

It's an interesting read!

The designs actually look quite decent. And Voyager Grimlock seems like the one to get. The samurai-theme looks good on Grimmy and the other bots!

I guess unless you are 5 years old the figures are gonna suck. Here's hoping your parents are buying you leader class figures.

Also am I to understand the only Dinobot to keep its G1 name will be Grimlock.

That "evasion mode" Optimus is a voyager? All this while I thought it was leader class. Whatever slight interest I might have had in it is pretty much gone now, as it'll be out of scale with ROTF leader class Optimus.

And someone has to tell Bay that the samurai are a class of warriors from Japan's feudal era, not China. Or is he going to make a joke out of Drift being culturally confused or something?

When Grimlock hits the ground after Prime knocks him around, the trees explode. For no reason. Well, no reason besides "It's Michael Bay."

LOL - shock waves from that smack.

Another "awesome" thing I noticed, Marky Mark was able to jump start Optimus Prime.

With. A. Car/Truck. Battery.

Who needs the Matrix when you have a DieHard laying around.

-b.

LOL - shock waves from that smack.

Another "awesome" thing I noticed, Marky Mark was able to jump start Optimus Prime.

With. A. Car/Truck. Battery.

Who needs the Matrix when you have a DieHard laying around.

-b.

Bay said the movie was a "reboot-sequence"...

Well, after this I don't expect nothing of the Nonsense (Like Optimus have same design like a Gundam...)