Well there's: No Sam, No annoying parents, no humping dogs, and no Autobots with gold teeth. I'm kinda hopeful here.

Yeah, but in DOTM he found a way to work in literal bathroom humor in a corporate office setting with a copy machine...

Marky Mark has me feelin' good vibrations toward the next TF film. The great thing about the next film is that I expect these to be so terrible by now that I'm almost assured to be pleasantly surprised.

Truth!

But admittedly I'm genuinely excited by Prime riding Grimlock.

-b.

Good lord all of the toys look awful, the entire new movie line looks terrible, I don't think I'll be buying a single figure from the new film, even the Leader Class stuff looks bad. I bought one figure from the last film line, it seems Hasbro is going downhill further and further with these things, they're cutting corners everywhere, so many crappy shell-formers, so many dulled down re-releases of previous figures.

Good lord all of the toys look awful, the entire new movie line looks terrible, I don't think I'll be buying a single figure from the new film, even the Leader Class stuff looks bad.

The Grimlock toys all suffer from various degrees of suckage. As do most of the vehicles. But all the other dinobots--range from good to great. Get some dinos (that aren't Grimlock) and that should change your mind.

It's very clear all the effort/love went into the deluxe-class dino toys. (and there's no deluxe Grimlock, so...)

No kid is going to ask for the Bugatti, when there's a BRIGHT RED MECHA-SPINOSAURUS on the shelf..

I think the Voyager Grimlock is a good toy that weapon sucks. I mean why can't he have a sword? A sword would be a much nicer tail than this club that is total garbage. I love the knight theme and the bright colors of the Dinobots. They almost convinced me to buy toys from the new movie. ^_^

The Grimlock toys all suffer from various degrees of suckage. As do most of the vehicles. But all the other dinobots--range from good to great. Get some dinos (that aren't Grimlock) and that should change your mind.

It's very clear all the effort/love went into the deluxe-class dino toys. (and there's no deluxe Grimlock, so...)

No kid is going to ask for the Bugatti, when there's a BRIGHT RED MECHA-SPINOSAURUS on the shelf..

I looked up some images and reviews, I can definitely admit Strafe and Slug look pretty cool. It's just odd that the leader class Grimlock is so disappointing, the leader line used to be the most accurate, detailed, and usually the best choice for the larger bots. Prime and Starscream had excellent Leader classes in previous movies, I saw the Leader Prime from this movie and damn, what happened? I also saw the Voyager Class Prime that I guess is going to be the form Marky-Mark finds him in, I can say it's a pretty cool throw back to the G1 Prime, aside form a lack of paint apps I think it actually looks pretty good.

Yeah, all of the toys I've seen on the shelves look like garbage to me. I hope they make some of the human alliance figures for this film, but I doubt that well get them.

I do plan on seeing the film. I looks alot like DOTM, which I enjoyed.

At first I thought the "Transformers are dangerous" viral marketing was kind of cool (chalk that up to me not really looking at any of the related media besides the poster of Prime's face until now) but now it just smacks of dumb xenophobia that could, or could not be satire based off of real life.

That said.

I'm still in an IMAX seat on June 27th.

-b.

The age of spoilers has begun!

Three years after the Battle of Chicago, the Autobots have been betrayed by the government and are being hunted down by the KSI, a secret organization led by counter-intelligence operative Harold Attinger (Kelsey Grammer). Scientist Joshua Joyce (Stanley Tucci) discovers that the Transformers are made of a rare, molecularly unstable element that he calls "Transformium", which Joshua believes can be used to create man-made Transformers controlled by the government. Using data extracted from Megatron's severed head and decoded by a captive Brains, the KSI produces two Transformers, Galvatron and Stinger. Attinger then joins forces with Lockdown, an intergalactic bounty hunter who agrees to give the humans the "Seed", a device that can convert matter into pure Transformium, allowing the KSI to build an entire army of man-made Transformers.

Meanwhile, in Texas, Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg), a single father and struggling inventor who runs an auto-shop with his friend Lucas (T.J. Miller) finds an old truck that he decides to strip down for parts, against the advice of his rebellious daughter, Tessa (Nicola Peltz), who is secretly dating reckless race car driver Shane Dyson (Jack Reynor). Cade finds out that the truck is actually an injured Optimus Prime. Against his advice, Lucas reports Optimus' location to the KSI to collect a reward and save their shop, and a group of mercenaries led by Savoy (Titus Welliver) arrives at the farm to capture Optimus. Cade refuses to surrender him, and a firefight ensues. Shane intervenes and rescues Cade, Tessa and Lucas. They escape with Optimus, who then reunites the surviving Autobots - Bumblebee, Drift, Crosshairs and Hound - to attack KSI's headquarters and destroy the man-made Transformers.

During the attack, Optimus and Tessa are captured by Lockdown and brought aboard his spaceship, a stolen Prime exploratory vessel, while the remaining Autobots flee. Aboard the ship, Lockdown reveals that he has been employed by the Creators, mysterious beings that created the Transformers, to bring Optimus back to them alive, and he used the KSI's resources to locate him. The Autobots later rescue Optimus and Tessa, and Optimus releases a group of ancient Cybertronian warriors, the Dinobots, and convinces them to help by beating their leader, Grimlock, in battle.

Meanwhile, Megatron manages to transfer his consciousness to Galvatron's body and lead the man-made Transformers into a rebellion. The Autobots battle the man-made Transformers and Lockdown and his crew in Hong Kong to retrieve the Seed. Cade kills Savoy and Optimus kills Attinger. Galvatron escapes to the mountains with the Transformium and plans to build a new army, while Lockdown and his men are defeated and killed. Knowing the Creators are still searching for him, Optimus leaves the Autobots in charge of protecting the humans and departs in Lockdown's ship to ensure the Creators don't attack Earth again.

The Creators visited Earth in pre-historic times and were responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs. They're organic beings with long, pale, fleshy fingers.

At one point, Cade hacks into a military drone and finds footage of Leadfoot being murdered by KSI agents.

Hound is a boisterous veteran and Optimus' old friend.

Crosshairs is an arrogant a-hole who believes he should be leading the Autobots.

Drift is a honorable samurai who speaks with an accent and refers to Optimus as "Sensei". He's also a triple-changer.

Bumblebee and Stinger are rivals.

The Autobots break into Lockdown's ship and release a menagerie of alien creatures he collected from across the galaxy to distract him.

The Dinobots are not individually named and only transform twice. However, they only fight in their dinosaur form and don't speak. There are five of them.

Stinger is impaled by one of the Dinobots.

Lockdown is injured by the combined Autobots and then stabbed and sliced in half by Optimus.

After rebelling against Attinger, Galvatron proudly declares "I AM GALVATRON".

Galvatron sees Optimus departing and mutters "Yes, fly away, Optimus. Flee, FOR I AM REBORN".

Dinobots are let into the wild after the big final battle.

Joshua's qt Asian assistant knows kung-fu, and people are already complaining.

Everyone gets basic character development.

Cade learns how to let his daughter go.

Tessa grows to respect her father's sacrifices.

Shane earns Cade's approval.

Joshua realizes Transformers are pretty cool guys.

Optimus regains his faith in Humanity's potential.

The condition of Skids and Mudflap are not confirmed.

Thanks for posting-you just saved me $12...

Seriously, what were you expecting beyond toilet joke, explosion, giant robot, racist joke, explosion, explosion, stupid joke, explosion.

sorry, should I have spoiler tagged that?