WTF? are those pics up on TFW2005 correct? That is just a stupid remold... And here I was hoping for an actual improvement (as in getting rid of that pedestal neck MP SS has and folding tail fins). This is just the 5 year old preKawamori version…

Yeah, no hip kibble... super... great... to bad Igear is already doing that cheaper... Really. What a waste of a MP slot.

WTF? are those pics up on TFW2005 correct? That is just a stupid remold... And here I was hoping for an actual improvement (as in getting rid of that pedestal neck MP SS has and folding tail fins). This is just the 5 year old preKawamori version…

Yeah, no hip kibble... super... great... to bad Igear is already doing that cheaper... Really. What a waste of a MP slot.

Seems like they're just filling the space between a prime and a newer mold by trying to keep Igear from coming out with any more of their offerings... they're a step behind though. Igear is already pushing everything else.

Kinda makes you think that Takatomy can't actually go after 3rd party if they're playing Igear's game.

While I also cannot see evidence for any demand for another version of Starscream, I really think there are not many more iconic characters for Takara to do in the MP line. Galvatron, if only to give Hot Rod an adversary? Ultra Magnus as a white repaint of Prime is a given, and they MAY consider doing the actual transforming trailer as armour this time, but really... what else?

MP Shockwave.

For the record, I hope they do make another MP Megatron. Cut a few more corners in gun mode and give me a Megatron with legs and ankles that can support his weight... weight not complicated by a fusion cannon that's almost as tall as he is.

So what's different about this mold? It's pre-Kawamori in what ways?

has the conformal fuel tanks removed, so it doesn't have the popeye arms. Has the hip kibble moved to the legs and there looks to be some other mold changes to the skirt and torso.

And what I think is the best improvement, there's a dedicated HEEL piece and not just the thruster so making it stand should be a lot easier this time around.

Edited by eugimon

I have no answer for you, Anime, but... but... yy-our Avatar... it stares at me. Even when I change the page, or close my eyes I can feel it staring at me.

FRIENDSHIP...

71876-absurd_rescrazysmiletwilight_sparklevector.png

(BTW, Lesson Zero was the best MLP episode EVER)

Edited by anime52k8

finally saw Transformers 3 today. ALOT better then the 2nd film,sad to see Starscream go out like that. makes me wonder what they are going to do for the rumoured 4th and 5th films now.

what is the best BumbleBee figure out on the market today? and anyone remember the name of the Ferrari in the film? the design was quite good.

Edited by Vepariga

what is the best BumbleBee figure out on the market today? and anyone remember the name of the Ferrari in the film? the design was quite good.

Depending on your priorities the Human Alliance Bumblebee, maybe. The Ferarri Italia was named 'Dino', originally it was going to be 'Mirage'.

No probs. :) Like RD Blade said, the Battle Ops Bumblebee is also good. They are all pretty similar.

---------------------------------------------------

MP-11StarscreamLiveDisplay.jpg

It looks like the null-rays have the original concept swing-arms. :o

Edited by Tober

finally saw Transformers 3 today. ALOT better then the 2nd film,sad to see Starscream go out like that. makes me wonder what they are going to do for the rumoured 4th and 5th films now.

Human Alliance Bumblebee, followed by Battle Blades Bumblebee, which you can find on clearance at ROSS stores.

Best Bumblebee, IMO, is Leader Class Battle Ops.

That wasn't a leader class figure. It was initially rumored to be leader class when we 1st saw shreds of the packaging, but it's a class all it's own, it's pretty big. Awesome figure. HA BB, Battle Blades, and Battle Ops are the best movie Bumblebee figures to own. The metallic painted version of Battle Ops(formerly Costco exclusive...paint scheme similar to MP Bumblebee), is showing up at Marshalls for $30, which is a steal.

maybe it's because this is Macross World and everybody's happy with their Yamato VF-1s... but i'm just wondering why nobody is suggesting a Masterpiece Skyfire/Jetfire... i would surely want a MP version that looks exactly like in the original cartoon (just like MP Rodimus looks almost exactly like he did in the movie). Make it as big (or bigger) as the MP-01! :)