Oh, sorry about that, I should have said "I am interested in a leader Optimus Prime, which I thought would be inevitable". But yeah, I don't have the link right now, but I believe that it was confirmed at the Hasbro investors meeting that Fall of Cybertron will be recieving a whole line to its own, and that a new series for the Hub, called rescuebots or something was airing next week (!)?

Anyone else confirm?

haven't seen anything about fall of cybertron toys. I did hear about the rescuebots cartoon but I don't particularly care. Rescuebots is a toy line designed for toddlers so the show will undoubtedly be the same.

Rescuebots is a toy line designed for toddlers so the show will undoubtedly be the same.

Rescuebots is a toy line designed for toddlers and the show has Levar Burton and I'm totally watching it for that reason.

This is Xovergen's next project, Trailerforce-01. This is the same company that made the Prime toy based on the Rolling Thunder from G.I Joe.

"This trailer add on kit can link up with your Generation 1 Optimus Prime as well as Powermaster Optimus prime according to the pictures. The intent is to give a fully articulated "masterpiece" Powermaster Optimus Prime."

I want one. I want one now. I have wanted one for twenty years.

But I probably don't want to pay the price they're going to ask for one.

In the interests of full disclosure, Powermaster Optimus was my first Prime, and I'm a little biased towards him as a result.

The combination seems to be pretty much the same as the original, from the heavily-filtered photos available. Use Prime's knee joint to fold the legs behind the truck cab, then drop the cab-cube in the hole. It's simple, but really makes you question whether it counts as a combination at all.

So you could probably kludge a lot of other cubes of similar size in there. Even cubes with oddly-shaped fronts, since the front third of the cab hangs out into space.

MP-10 seems to be blatantly too large to me, given the photos of it with the original and PM cabs inserted in the hole.

Found Prime Arcee at TRU. Quite nice, a few paint apps will make a big difference I think in robot mode. Transformation note: Step 16 isn't very clear. What they actually want you to do, is to split the entire torso front/back, into 2 halves connected at the bottom. Hinge is right above the waist swivel. (it LOOKS like they want you to bring the windscreen and handlebars down--nope, you could snap them off if you try really hard to press them that way by themselves without getting everything out of the way to allow the torso halves to separate)

Still hunting for arcee, but have ss, and bb. Bees bottom legs could have been designed better and the shoulders could use some locking to keep them in place. Good thing tho it has a swivel waste for better poses. The rubbery part on ss head is bent do to whoever packed it. Actually his head wasn't even on the ball joint. It was just jammed into the chest cavity, but still overall happy with both.

Edit....qc issue warning...

So whoever put my prime ss together was drunk. After looking closely, I realized that it has 2 left biceps so when looking at it straight on, the right bicep is showing the hollowed out side of the plastic. Tranformation hasn't been a problem at all. What caught my attention to it was that when posing its right arm , it had a little snap to it when bending the elbow joint and the left arm didn't. Going to try to remove a peg or 2 later and reverse the bicep to make it less noticeable.

Edit...again...

Aaarrgh! I can't get these pins off without damaging the plastic around it. Looks like I'll have to live with it until voyager SS is out and/or if I'm luck enough to find another deluxe to exchange.

Edited by Negotiator

Ouch, makes me afraid to touch mine. It survived being taken out of the package, posing,and it even took a dive off the shelf so...dunno. I got mine like a month ago now, I think.

On mine, the "skin" on the front side of his arm joint is really loose. It separates from the joint sometimes an sticks out. If I'm not careful bending his arm, it could get snagged and snap off.

That's an inherent/intentional design change for the US version. Can't recall if anyone can figure out WHY this was done, but they'll all like that---the elbow bends one way just fine, but bending it back how it was can cause issues if you don't "help it along".

Although I'm almost sure it'll happen next year for a release, but I bet it'll be cab only, no trailer.

I got my Encore 20 constructicons today. Anyone else noticing some missing paint applications? Like the eyes/visor areas? My hook has like a partially painted yellow right eye but nothing ont he left eye. And when forming devastator his fists spin around loosely and mixmaster keeps popping out of the leg joints. It's super damn annoying!