hah! finally got Warpath from the nearest local Target ($12.49) today and he's just f*in AWESOME!

They stock up on generations. Lots of Warpaths, WheelJacks, Kups and Scourges. There was also a single Thundercracker. They finally got rid of Skullgrin off their shelves! YAY!

Guess I'm just missing Grapple and Windcharger.

Oh, well. Hasbro should bring out a generations-class Blitzwing already! :D

post-263-0-72355200-1314571228_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-27631500-1314571251_thumb.jpg

post-263-0-63402100-1314571257_thumb.jpg

finally I can get the ultimate optimus prime nothing cheap and although is a coolest and biggest toy I very dissapointed with the quality control of hasbro because one of the compartments hands come broken and and no note or affect in robot mode but in trailer mode is a huge problem because that are the front of the truck even I dont consider display in that mode and may seem as a minor complain but make me really considerer never bought a transformer again above all the design with the difference between these and other robot lines such as Macross and Gundam

shame of you hasbro shame of you :angry:

Can somebody please translate this in English? I have no idea what he's talking about.

Can somebody please translate this in English? I have no idea what he's talking about.

I think he bought Ultimate Optimus Prime and part(s) were broken out of the box? So he is debating not buying TFs anymore, because of Hasbro qc? He may also take issue with the designs of these toys (though why buy them if you don't like the designs?).

I think he bought Ultimate Optimus Prime and part(s) were broken out of the box? So he is debating not buying TFs anymore, because of Hasbro qc? He may also take issue with the designs of these toys (though why buy them if you don't like the designs?).

Well, he can simply return or exchange it at the toy store he bought it from.

Indeed, and Hasbro QC is usually pretty good. They'll occasionally slop paint apps a bit, but I've never had a thrashed figure from them before. I'm actually kinda surprised to see something come broken right out of the box (if that's actually what the problem was).

Indeed, and Hasbro QC is usually pretty good. They'll occasionally slop paint apps a bit, but I've never had a thrashed figure from them before. I'm actually kinda surprised to see something come broken right out of the box (if that's actually what the problem was).

I've purchased more than one with physical issues.

Including an Alternators Mirage with a glued hinge. You know, back when everyone was running all over the countryside looking for him, and there were simply none to be had. Yeah, that was a while ago, but it still stings.

I never said that transformers design don´t like me I say what in comparision with yamato and bandai toys are less advanced I talk about cost-benefit

maybe in USA is cheap and easy find transformers toys but here in Mexico at least the dark side of the moon line was very difficult (ignore why) and was almost impossible get the ultimate optimus and unfortunately I found it in a fleamarket where don´t make changes or returns I will post pics for clarify :mellow:

I never said that transformers design don´t like me I say what in comparision with yamato and bandai toys are less advanced I talk about cost-benefit

maybe in USA is cheap and easy find transformers toys but here in Mexico at least the dark side of the moon line was very difficult (ignore why) and was almost impossible get the ultimate optimus and unfortunately I found it in a fleamarket where don´t make changes or returns I will post pics for clarify :mellow:

Well, I wouldn't say that transformers toys, especially some of the Movieverse ones, are inferior to yamato/bandai toys, at least in terms of engineering. To be honest, I have seen some transformers that are even BETTER in engineering terms when compared to some Yamato/Bandai releases (ROTF Leader Prime, etc.). And furthermore, the real problem I see it with transformers figures are the fact that the paint apps are SEVERELY lacking, and that really reduces the quality of the toy compared to Bandai/Yamato.

For example, look at Frenzy_Rumble's leader ironhide:

You can clearly see that the toy has a LOT of potential, and all it takes really is some quality paint work.

And lastly, you really are comparing two different beasts here. Hasbro Transformers are made for kids to buy and play around with, where as even the most mainstream releases by Bandai/Yamato are really meant for the serious collector. Bandai/Yamato put out maybe 1 - 2 new molds max each YEAR and milk the daylights out of them, where as Hasbro needs to make many new molds nearly EACH season. Its not surprising that a few may be subpar.

But to me, when I see some of the new leader classes, I can't help but think that with a good paintjob, they might even be better than a Yamato/Bandai release.

That all said and done, I am very sorry to hear about your damaged toy, which I understand can be VERY expensive where you live. I would be just as upset as you if I were in that same situation. My sympathies to you... :(

You do that. And while you're at it, learn to use punctuation marks so that others won't have to strain their eyes trying to decipher run-on sentences.

Just received tracking information for Sideshow's Optimus Prime maquette :D . Seems like I've been waiting forever for this thing.

Tracking info is just evil.

*refresh* Aww, still no change.

*refresh* Aww, still *puts fist through screen* Deliver already, damn you!!

Got my Amacron today. As a person who has never owned this mold before, I'm amazed at the size of this toy! :o Also happy to report QC seems pretty good on mine, tight joints, clean paint, and nothing is missing. The colors look pretty good in person. :)

who? :huh:

The scalpers are going to town on this Unicron release. Thankfully robotkingdom had a reletively small markup on theirs. So I just bit the bullet. I learned the hard way (re: Buster Prime) that waiting for highly desirable Transformers often leads to paying through the nose.

Those pics look great though, I saw him at comic con as well, and I'm really looking forward to having this in hand.

Picked up Skyhammer from the Mechtech line. I think it's one of the best helicopter transformers (with exception to the whole mechtech thing). Neat thing is, is that when he's in bot mode he doesn't look too much like a helicopter, except for the rotor across his chest.

Picked up Skyhammer from the Mechtech line. I think it's one of the best helicopter transformers (with exception to the whole mechtech thing). Neat thing is, is that when he's in bot mode he doesn't look too much like a helicopter, except for the rotor across his chest.

Funny...how some people like a TF which' altmode resonates into its robotmode versus the ones who'll like a TF robotmode for having only few hints about its altmode.

Finally found MP Rodimus today, and I have to say he's better than I expected. Even the targetmaster has character, and the articulation on the main figure allows for a lot of creative poses.

I chose this display for him, and have titled it "You Big Bozo." Does using the little packaging ties count as a kitbash, since they're technically an accessory too? ;)

post-5048-0-15005700-1315196946_thumb.jpg

so, been reboxing some stuff and noticed that my Decepticons badly need more familiar members to go against my Autobots...

Hey, TREATMENT, where's the Cybertronian Bumblebee ? Nice collection though.

Had to make special arrangement with UPS to get Prime here, as they like to deliver when no ones home. Hopefully glorious images will grace this thread soon though.

Saw some posts above about Skyhammer, and I gotta agree with the favorable views. He is probably one of my favorite recent voyagers and certainly my favorite DotM voyager. Imo the only downside is the white head.

Edited by kaiotheforsaken