Yamato 1/60 VF-19 Fire Valkyrie

UN Spacy

I have a confession to make. I have never really seen Macross 7. My interest in the VF-19 relates to me getting the chunky Bandai one that was released like 10 years ago. Can someone give me a link or something to where I can watch it online and actually know who and what you guys are talking about. ^_^

Sorry to go off topic here as well, but YEAH! I haven't either...I mean I have watched the first couple on YouTube, and that's great and all, but I would much rather veg on my couch and watch them on my big TV and not my PC...So how and where can you get the entire series???? Or is it even possible??

Sorry to go off topic here as well, but YEAH! I haven't either...I mean I have watched the first couple on YouTube, and that's great and all, but I would much rather veg on my couch and watch them on my big TV and not my PC...So how and where can you get the entire series???? Or is it even possible??

There is a seller based out of Sinapore I believe who is selling an Englished subtitled set for 50 shipped, I believe. It also includes all the specials and movies.

If you can't find it, send me a PM. I'll get you an item number.

As much as I hate Bazara, 19 series is my favorite off them all, I can´t wait for this to como out, It looks so cool.

The most important part is waitnig to see the new features Yamato used in this in order to get it chunky on battroid and sleek on fighter :wub:

If you want good quality and to support a fellow MWer, drop JasonC a line to see if he can burn a set for you. He used the remastered set and added in good (non-engrish) subtitles. I opted for his DL set & it's beautiful. Has some lag issues on a couple of episodes, but he explained that up front.

On to the VF-19 - I concur, some sort of cover for that ball-joint would be really nice. If they don't do it, I'm sure someone could figure out an easy mod.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=26436

We got the whole remastered set patched with subtitles and looking better than ever.

Edited by Uxi

The Nightmare is so well and truly overdue now...

I want to see some nice production images with colour and all the features showing before i make any final decisions. I'm not a HUGE fan of the Fire Valk, but i like to have the main ships from each series, and this is that.

In fact Im still on the fence with Gamlins 22. It looks nice, but I HATE transforming those 20 series Valks...

Anyone have an idea on how long it takes for Yamato to make a production model from the time of their prototype?

Depending on how many problems they encounter from now to then, that need to be overcome,I'd say another 4-6 months to make sure everything is just right.

Graham

Got some nice A4 size CAD drawing printouts, including some not seen before of fighter mode, but I didn't get to see the prototype :(.

However, I will have a chance to handle it next week.........yipee!

Bad news though, release is not expected until Q2 2011, as they want to get the 1/3000 SDF-1 out of the door first. Still, that gives us more time to save up for the 19.

Graham

well, i for one am sad it is only coming out in Q2, since i am scipping this one and going to the blazzer, so, that means like Q3-Q4 of 2011... thats a long wait for the next toy you want to buy!!! Well, maybe Yamato wants me to get the double nuts...they may succeed

Edited by Arthurius

well, i for one am sad it is only coming out in Q2, since i am scipping this one and going to the blazzer, so, that means like Q3-Q4 of 2011... thats a long wait for the next toy you want to buy!!!

This fits into my plans of buying one valk a year(presents notwithstanding ^_^ )!

Got some nice A4 size CAD drawing printouts, including some not seen before of fighter mode, but I didn't get to see the prototype :(.

However, I will have a chance to handle it next week.........yipee!

Bad news though, release is not expected until Q2 2011, as they want to get the 1/3000 SDF-1 out of the door first. Still, that gives us more time to save up for the 19.

Graham

Is the prototype you are going to handle made out of resin? I was wondering if they are far enough to have a plastic prototype. It would be cool if they let you man handle it so they can iron out any issue before final production. That way we don't have a beautiful design tarnished(V2 1/60 VF-1 shoulder hinges on many of the initial releases).

Also can you ask them if the Blazer will be released by summer 2011? Fire Valk is cool but I want Blazer more. I will most likely get the Fire Valkyrie too, but maybe after the Blazer.