Yamato 1/60 VF-19 Fire Valkyrie

UN Spacy

I wonder, what episode is that screen cap from?

Its from one of the OVA Encore episodes, I forget which one.

Graham

Yeah, its the one where Miria falsely thought she was going to die from some disease and decided to go do stuff she always wanted to. Quite fun. :D

Again, as stated earlier those magazine pics are just of the painted or photoshopped resin prototype, they are not representative of the final product.

Graham

That doesn't change the fact some of us find the paint scheme to be an eyesore. I'd rather have the thing in Greyscale like the prototype to Red and Yellow regardless of what that shopped pic looks like.

• 2 weeks later...

If I understood well from http://www.yamato-toys.com/showroom/201101/?infolnk=index and http://www.yamato-toys.com/dev/cont_093/index.html?infolnk=index, this coming Sunday 23rd of January Yamato will be holding some kind of showroom open event at their offices, where there will probably be some news and exhibition of the VF-19KAI FIRE.

Graham, do you know anything about this?

If I understood well from http://www.yamato-toys.com/showroom/201101/?infolnk=index and http://www.yamato-toys.com/dev/cont_093/index.html?infolnk=index, this coming Sunday 23rd of January Yamato will be holding some kind of showroom open event at their offices, where there will probably be some news and exhibition of the VF-19KAI FIRE.

Graham, do you know anything about this?

What I wouldn't give to be there for that!

I am pretty stoked about this Valkyrie! Can't wait!

What I wouldn't give to be there for that!

I am pretty stoked about this Valkyrie! Can't wait!

I'm probably going there with Renato this Sunday. Just hope there's no fighting to get to things. And that the majority decided to take a shower that day.

I'm probably going there with Renato this Sunday. Just hope there's no fighting to get to things. And that the majority decided to take a shower that day.

Just confirmed that Tochiro will be joining us, too. Apparently we'll have the chance to (man)handle the 1/3000 SDF-1 there! I know it's not such a big deal for you big spenders who already have them, but for us lowly skint fans, it's a godsend. ^_^

Is there such a great need for another Fire Valk. I like Fire Bomba to. But what about Ray,s and Mylene's valk? Its not all about one person or one plane. It was a team effort.

because you can't make repaints of Mylene's valk and nobody gives a sh*t about Ray.

Is there such a great need for another Fire Valk. I like Fire Bomba to. But what about Ray,s and Mylene's valk? Its not all about one person or one plane. It was a team effort.

The thing with the FireBomber is Yamato can just retool heads and produce other Valkyries from that mold, making it more profitable. Not to mention it's overall the most popular of the Macross 7 mecha, and will sell well. This is great for those of us wanting to see a nightmare and other unproduced Macross toys. More sales = more toys.

We'll eventually see the other Valks. I wouldn't worry! I wanted a VF-1D for what? 25+ years? Now I have 2 on my shelf. Granted, I'm 25 years older now, but...It'll happen. :lol:

The thing with the FireBomber is Yamato can just retool heads and produce other Valkyries from that mold, making it more profitable. Not to mention it's overall the most popular of the Macross 7 mecha, and will sell well. This is great for those of us wanting to see a nightmare and other unproduced Macross toys. More sales = more toys.

We'll eventually see the other Valks. I wouldn't worry! I wanted a VF-1D for what? 25+ years? Now I have 2 on my shelf. Granted, I'm 25 years older now, but...It'll happen. :lol:

Well I definitley want a Nightmare. The 1/55 version was too chunky and doofy.

I want it in Macross Frontier trim though. The VF-171 looks allot better than the VF-17. Doesn't have to be in that pansy cyan color though.

First pics of the Yamato Open Showroom! The blur area in the second photo is where the VF-19FIRE is going to be. Taking pictures is forbidden, so we count on the attendees to tell us everything you see there!

http://www.yamato-toys.com/blog/

I wish I had one of these NSA image processing programs you see in movies to turn these big pixels where the Fire Valkyries are into crystal clear pictures

Hey Graham, I know I asked this before, but I didn't see an answer for it. If you look on the back of the hands of the yamato vf-19, the hand plate is all red, but on the bandai and cartoon, only the "grill(?)" is colored red. Will it be the same way for the Yamato one?

post-3166-129571678613_thumb.jpg

post-3166-129571681988_thumb.jpg