WHAT'S CURRENTLY SHIPPING OR SHIPPING ISSUES...

pondo

I'm getting more than a little annoyed with OverDrive. Has anyone ordered something within the last week and had it shipped out? It's like they're on vacation or something.

I thought they'd be FASTER than HLJ, not slower.

Well I haven't had a problem yet, I just don't like how their website says "Buy Now" on a item that is still weeks away from being released, in my case the VF-1J GPB-1S. Other than that, I got my VF-25F SP Movie version in no time at all, but I guess that's due to my proximity to them.

Well, after deciding to go with a YF-19 Eagle and buy it yesterday when I went to the good ol' hobby shop I had to settle for the Fold Booster and FPs on Amazon for a somewhat higher price after shipping, but it can't be helped since Yamato seems to have discontinued its production, hopefully before Xmas I should get them.

Well I haven't had a problem yet, I just don't like how their website says "Buy Now" on a item that is still weeks away from being released, in my case the VF-1J GPB-1S. Other than that, I got my VF-25F SP Movie version in no time at all, but I guess that's due to my proximity to them.

Well, after deciding to go with a YF-19 Eagle and buy it yesterday when I went to the good ol' hobby shop I had to settle for the Fold Booster and FPs on Amazon for a somewhat higher price after shipping, but it can't be helped since Yamato seems to have discontinued its production, hopefully before Xmas I should get them.

I bought the 1A Cannon Fodder and there was nothing indicating it was out of stock, so I expected it to ship them out as soon as they could. Ordered it on the 4th, which was a Friday evening in the US so I didn't expect anything until this past week. Then nothing happened. I even e-mailed them and they haven't responded. I'll give them until Friday and if I don't hear back from them I'm calling my bank and telling them to dispute the charge.

I will say that HLJ is waiting for a December restock of the same item, so perhaps Over Drive is in the same boat? All I ask then is some kind of e-mail telling me that they are waiting for their shipment to arrive. How difficult is that, really?

UPDATE (yeah yeah no one cares): They responded and shipped it out today. Crisis averted. ;)

Edited by meh_cd

Got my 1/48 VF-1J Weathering from HLJ 3 days ago. But realised that the way they package it is kind of stupid i must say. they only put 2 layer of plastic bubbles on top and nothing below therefore causing dents. Anyway when i See the plane, I notice that the panel line on the 1J is very strong and heavy. not as nice as the picture shown on the yamato website. same goes for the 1/60 scale version. The 2 1/48 VF-1S Roy & Hikaru weathering special is still the best so far.

Got my 1/48 VF-1J Weathering from HLJ 3 days ago. But realised that the way they package it is kind of stupid i must say. they only put 2 layer of plastic bubbles on top and nothing below therefore causing dents. Anyway when i See the plane, I notice that the panel line on the 1J is very strong and heavy. not as nice as the picture shown on the yamato website. same goes for the 1/60 scale version. The 2 1/48 VF-1S Roy & Hikaru weathering special is still the best so far.

Too much typing on your part...HOW ABOUT A GROUP PIC? ;)

Well since today was payday and I couldn't resist any more and I went ahead and bought the Hikaru VF-1A with Strike/Super Armor from HLJ and Kakizaki's DYRL? Valk from HLJ, I would have gotten Max's DYRL 1A, but it wasn't on sale so I hopped on over to OD and ordered it for cheaper and with 2 SS packs since HLJ didn't have them. Luckily the wife said it's ok if I buy 'em. I also ordered a Yamato stand from HLJ to give it a try. I hope HLJ is quick about it, hopefully my MM 1Js ship out tomorrow. ^_^

1JMM shipped finally! w00t! Now gotta wait for the rest of my stuff, better get here on Friday so I can tinker with them and hopefully Saturday. Now, I have to allocate more room to accommodate Focker's DYRL? Skull Squadron. Next on my list will be Max's VF-1S and I'll have all three versions of Skull Squadron and then I'll order the Elintseeker and Super Ostrich and perhaps a regular Focker 1S to complete my DYRL collection. Then I'll complete my SDFM TV collection and Plus and sometime later my M0 collection.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck EMS. More than two weeks and all the trouble just to get my Yamato Ingram and PG 00.

Boy do I hate that shipping method! Now not only do I have to pay customs... I have to go to the midle of nowhere and hope the nice mail man feels like I'm worthy enough to not have to pay some more to use a third party just to fill a retarded form. Hope Santa has lots of coal for the Sapinish post.

rant over

Now, since my Max 1A is comming in nice SAL, I'll be getting it my doorstep in just two weeks. ^_^

How did this topic get to five pages?

Graham

5 pages? Graham, this thing is an abominable 9 pages thanks to the great HLJ year-end sale. Anyways, my SS parts and DYRL Max IA came in along with my HLJ order of MM Super 1Js. Woohoo! Now I just gotta wait for my Hikaru DYRL 1A w/SS and Kakizaki and stand and then I think I'll be good for now...now, I have to ask my wife to get me either a DD -51 or perhaps a YF-21 or perhaps a VE or VT-1... :)

Edited by Macross_Fanboy