WHAT'S CURRENTLY SHIPPING OR SHIPPING ISSUES...

pondo

Sigh.. I thought I was done ordering stuff, but it's addictive. I just got my free shipping HLJ order of an SV-51a, v.2 Roy and v.2 Strike 1A Hikaru (seriously shipped in 4 days, I was shocked), and fell in love with the SV-51.

So now I ordered a Nora and a plain Hikki 1J from Overdrive to take advantage of their sale too ^_^ (probably just use the strike parts on the 1J instead of adding an extra fast pack set).

And I'm still waiting for that half-priced Michael VF-25 kit to get here.. stupid HLJ shipped it by itself when the other stuff I ordered never got back in stock. <_<

This is gonna be an expensive fall and winter, especially with the complete M&M set I plan to buy :lol: But I plan to space them out a bit.. maybe one order per month. Might get a VF-1D too, but I want to wait to see if it goes on sale.

Edited by Chronocidal

My package from HLJ just arrived! More display stands for me! only thing is..... i don't have display space... sheesh...

Anyway, EMS tracking shows that it started shipping on the 6th and it arrived on the 8th! I was kinda worried that it would get delayed becasue of the typhoon that just hit Japan yesterday.

Finally got tired of dancing around it and invested in a MPC Scott Bernard Cyclone after reading the reviews. Needed me some motorcycle action. Should arrive in 5-7 business days.

Edited by Dio

Got three packages on the way...

One is from HLJ from their sale, includes tons of robot damashii figures and 2 super\strike packs for 1/60 valks. May arrive tomorrow.

Two more I'm expecting from an e-bay seller, human alliance skids and sideswipe [same seller, different auctions, same purchase time and he shipped them separately...]

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered a 1/48 VF-1J weathering from angolz on the 11 Oct, waited and waited for a wk and the status is still processing! Got sick of waiting so I decided to email them back to check. They reply saying " O we are so sorry, we made a mistake with the scale it's 1/60 not 1/48, so do u still want the 1/60? or if u want the 1/48 we will have to check with the supplier." I'm here trying to finish my 1/48 collection and this poo happen WTF man WTF. My experience with them is getting from bad to worst.

Not a big deal, but I'm waiting on 2 mass production SV-51's to fill out my Mac Zero valks. Gotta love the SV-51, it's my favorite mecha in the Macross universe, followed closely by the YF-19.

Not a big deal, but I'm waiting on 2 mass production SV-51's to fill out my Mac Zero valks. Gotta love the SV-51, it's my favorite mecha in the Macross universe, followed closely by the YF-19.

Gotta agree with you, the SV-51 is underrated!!! It's a great design and the toy version is awesome. Altough the YF-21 is my favorite, the SV-51 is up there in my top five list.

Gotta agree with you, the SV-51 is underrated!!! It's a great design and the toy version is awesome. Altough the YF-21 is my favorite, the SV-51 is up there in my top five list.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Nora's (I hate the color scheme) but Ivanov's is just intense. When I cleared out a lot of my Mac toys, I said if I only kept one it would be my Ivanov, problems and all. The mass productions aren't to shabby to look at as well IMO.

Finally got tired of dancing around it and invested in a MPC Scott Bernard Cyclone after reading the reviews. Needed me some motorcycle action. Should arrive in 5-7 business days.

MAN! You are in for a treat! It's a bit intimidating to transform at first, but they are worth every penny. Too bad they're only making the two Volumes. Toynami actually had something special on their hands with these toys.

So I got my YF-19 today, and I think I might have gotten a used one despite the auction saying it was for a new one. <_< The bag containing the manual in the back was opened; normally the open side of the bag is folded and taped to the bag, but it looks like someone took an x-acto knife or something to a side edge of the bag to access the contents while still making it seem like the product is new. All the other stuff you can just put back in the box and make it seem new because Yamato doesn't seal the boxes. <_< I'll play around with it in the next couple days... I hope it's okay.

Have you guys had something get stuck in customs before? I have to wonder if my VE-1 was in a shipment with something else that they're inspecting or something... <_<

Or is it something more mundane, like maybe the tracking number doesn't update between customs and delivery? It's really only been a week since it's shipped so I know I shouldn't be worry this much at this stage.

Been waiting for a VE-1 for a long time, it's really hard to wait. :ph34r:

I'm waiting for my VF-25S AP Ozma custom along with my VF-22S Gamlin and VF-1S DYRL? Hikaru and 1/60 DYRL? low vis 1S Focker that I got for 3216 HK$. The Hikaru was 399 while the 22 was 999 and the low vis was 620 after I talked the vendor down a bit and the 25S was 1198. I got a pretty good bargain on all of the stuff seeing what the prices were like in different websites and shops around in Hong Kong. All I need to do is find decent prices on the GPB and SS packs for the VF-1 and a stand or two. And the beautiful thing about it all is that I don't have to pay for shipping because I'm shipping via MPS back to my squadron's address at base. I'm waiting to see what my wife will say when she sees me come with all of this stuff. I just have to find room to display it in my apartment. :lol: