WHAT'S CURRENTLY SHIPPING OR SHIPPING ISSUES...

pondo

Another consumer whore here waiting for a PG 00... and a CM Patlabor, and a Wave Patlabor (damn HLJ offers, I couldn't pick one), and a v2.0 VE-1, and a Metaltech Grandizer and...... expensive x-mas indeed :o

I'm not a consumer whore, I'm a patriot... my logic goes like this:

america has a lot of debt

japan buys a lot of our debt

the japanese need money to buy our debt

I give the japanese money

the japanese use my money to buy our debt.

Therefore, I help the US economy... I'm a patriot!

^_^

I'm not a consumer whore, I'm a patriot... my logic goes like this:

america has a lot of debt

japan buys a lot of our debt

the japanese need money to buy our debt

I give the japanese money

the japanese use my money to buy our debt.

Therefore, I help the US economy... I'm a patriot!

^_^

Damn it, then I'm a traitor! I'm helping the economies of two foreign countries that aren't even in the EU! :o

Better cancel the side Vf-25 and Q-rau and start ordering some paella (it would be cheaper two)! :lol:

Got a Green Toynami Beta fighter coming and finally at long last, one of my many holy grails the Max V.2 1/60th VF-1A SDFM version. Ah the memories of him kicking ass and no matter how bland it may seem it is still one of my all time favorite color schemes. Always reminds me of my childhood. Then in a few weeks i will be getting a VF-25G, Kakizaki VF-1A SDFM, an Elint Seeker, and some other stuff i can't think of right now.

This was pretty much the slim pickins of HLJ's last sale.

I found out about it late :( got my order in with 10 minutes left.

It had free FedEx shipping though :D

Fraulein Revoltech Rin Tohsaka (Wifes)

GN-U Dou Macross Plus YF-19

GN-U Dou Macross Plus YF-21

GN-U Dou Macross Plus VF-11B

1/60 v2 VF-1A Hikaru Ichijo

Edited by Loop

Gah, being the first of a new month (almost) I was gonna go order my VF-1D from overdrive, but they're sold out. :(

Anyone know how long they usually take to restock? Or if they even will? I can't imagine something that popular lasting only one run, but you never know...

Edit: Sheesh, HLJ is backordered too.. oh well, hope they restock by Christmas so I can get myself a present. ^_^

Edited by Chronocidal

Gah, being the first of a new month (almost) I was gonna go order my VF-1D from overdrive, but they're sold out. :(

Anyone know how long they usually take to restock? Or if they even will? I can't imagine something that popular lasting only one run, but you never know...

Edit: Sheesh, HLJ is backordered too.. oh well, hope they restock by Christmas so I can get myself a present. ^_^

I guess those infamous valkyrie like vf-1d and kakizaki vf-1a will only get one time deal production, which makes sense accoding to demand. You might wanna shop around before they are all gone , the last chance is evil bay.

Edited by Vi-RS

See, that I wouldn't get though... one run of such an icon?

Heck, the whole arm mounted removable cockpit was made specifically with the orange VF-1D in mind, I can't imagine they'd stop producing it so soon...

Anyone have any inside info on this? Maybe a tidbit from the Yamato site about it? I mean, HLJ lists it as backordered, not discontinued, so it seems they're expecting more.

Edited by Chronocidal

Well after enjoying my VF-1s from Hong Kong and moderately enjoying the VF-22 and hating the VF-25 I ordered 2 strike packs and GPB 1J set from OD this past weekend. I was expecting it to come in today but not yet, last I checked they still have it as pending. Kinda weird considering how I'm "down" the street from them. Just asking, how long does OD to actually ship their stuff out? :mellow:

*sigh* Once upon a time, I told myself I wouldn't get a 1/60 YF-19, cuz I thought it was ugly...

Some time in the past couple weeks, I realized I might never get anything better, and decided to get one if I ever saw a really good deal.

Today I saw a really good deal. :lol:

I looked at HLJ earlier and paled at the $200 +shipping (Overdrive's been out of the original YF-19, and I like it better than the repaints).. Then I decided to check Ebay, and happened on one with about 30 min left for $130, with free shipping. It went up to $150 before it ended, but considering HLJ would approach $250 before I got it.... yeah, good deal. ^_^

All told, got it for almost the exact same price as each of my M&M VF-1s. *does happy dance*

Now I just have to resist the urge to get a YF-21 and VF-11B so I can focus on the VF-22s and VF-11C.

HLJ's got another wad of my money from the recent sale with free shipping (not the Black Friday deal though, though I am damned sure they would get yet another wad of money had I not been on vacation with zilch internet access!)

They just arrived yesterday.... would have been Monday if my brother had not turned up his stereo and missed the courier man knocking!

Waiting on:

1/48 VF-1J Stealth type

1/48 Strike & Super parts Stealth type

Revoltech 2G Saber(Wife's)

SV-51 Gamma Nora Type

VF-1S Valkyrie Roy Focker v2

VF-1A Max v2

VF-1A Hayao Kakizaki v2

VF-1 Super & Strike Parts for 1/60 Scale

Think I am done for a bit, but dunno if I can control myself :ph34r: lol

Edited by Loop

Ordered a Yamato 1:60 Millia Q-Rau from some cheap seller out of Hong Kong on evilbay.. :ph34r: ...hope I don't get burned. He had 100% feedback so here's hoping!! Shipping was cheap, so I guess I will be waiting a while. oh well, always wanted one and the $$ was right.

Edited by derex3592

Ordered from Over-Drive on Friday. Anyone know how long it typically takes for them to ship an order out/how fast Japanese EMS is? It's just one 1/60 CF-1A.

I'm in Texas and from Over-Drive it is ALWAYS on my front porch in 3-4 business days. Assuming it's in stock of course.

Hmm. Well, it didn't say it was out of stock. It's just been pending for several days. Credit card has already been charged.

That's the wonderful thing about Over-Drive...they kinda don't update the website too much, and they DO charge your card when you order. NO MATTER WHAT.....if you click on the link they send you, if it has shipped, it will show where it is. Usually they go from Ack???-something province, then to Detroit, then to your local post office, then to your house. They will require a signature btw....try to be home, or you'll be driving to go pick it up. B))

That's the wonderful thing about Over-Drive...they kinda don't update the website too much, and they DO charge your card when you order. NO MATTER WHAT.....if you click on the link they send you, if it has shipped, it will show where it is. Usually they go from Ack???-something province, then to Detroit, then to your local post office, then to your house. They will require a signature btw....try to be home, or you'll be driving to go pick it up. B))

Well what the hell. I only got the first e-mail and that link still says pending.

Oh well, I'll be out of town until Sunday anyway. If nothing has happened by Monday I'll have to shoot them an e-mail.

Waiting on:

1/48 VF-1J Stealth type

1/48 Strike & Super parts Stealth type

Revoltech 2G Saber(Wife's)

SV-51 Gamma Nora Type

VF-1S Valkyrie Roy Focker v2

VF-1A Max v2

VF-1A Hayao Kakizaki v2

VF-1 Super & Strike Parts for 1/60 Scale

Think I am done for a bit, but dunno if I can control myself :ph34r: lol

Freaking HLJ is sucking on my wallet like vampires LOL!

The new sale is on and they got me again for:

1/60 VT-1 Super Ostrich

1/60 VE-1 Elint Seeker

Edited by Loop