My Double D's

Kicker773

Fantastic customs. Now, this is the motivation I needed to complete my "full of bells and whistles" 1D.

Kudos Kurt for another excellent job!!! His best work yet.

I even like the frosted look on the canopy of the 1D with Hikaru and Minmay. Looks like it getting hot and heavy in that 1D.

Don't come a knockin' if the valkyries a rockin' :lol:

the 1D is so good but the virgin road is too good. you never see enough of those.

i also gotta get crackin on the 1D. i've been talking about doing since i bought the captains kit like 2 years ago. :lol:

hey kicker,

post up the 1A miriya, thats a nice one too

Edited by do not disturb

glad you guys like them.. thanks to kurt for the custom and of course to devin for the decals.. can't foget our *only* supplier of decals...thanks to mechamaniac for the hikaru turning head pilot =) told ya i was going to put it into good use...

I was hesitating to post them at first since i wasn't taking any pro looking pictures.. just a quick snapshot for the both of them. Glad to be the first VR. Hope to see many more in the future from other members on hea and i hope its a motivation to get you guys to finish your stuff.. heheh if not sell me your VF1D kit so i can put them to use ;)

I'll try to get more pixors as soon as i can..

the 1D is so good but the virgin road is too good. you never see enough of those.

i also gotta get crackin on the 1D. i've been talking about doing since i bought the captains kit like 2 years ago. :lol:

hey kicker,

post up the 1A miriya, thats a nice one too

for you gene =)

DSC01796.jpg

its the only picture i have at the moment..I'll try to get more pics once my schedule frees up..

• 1 month later...

Thought i'd just add the ONLY thing i can't swallow sweetly is how the 1D is "smokey" in appearance.

I know it's supposed to be weathering but it's something i'm not fond of. You have got my money Kurt when i get the scheme worked out for my custom 2 seater. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie