My Double D's

Kicker773

Daaamn those are cool.

Ha! Hikaru wouldn't try anything, he was trapped in the dark with her for nearly 2 weeks remember?

LOL!!!

Its true! And it is no excuse that he was only 16. What a wasted opportunity! But it was good for the story's tension.

Those look great.

Seeing these always makes me wonder...has anybody ever made a separate 1D front end to sling under the arm of Skull 1? I've never seen it, but just wondered. Probably wouldn't be worth it as you'd have to cannibalize a whole Valk, but I've seen people do crazier stuff.

Those look great.

Seeing these always makes me wonder...has anybody ever made a separate 1D front end to sling under the arm of Skull 1? I've never seen it, but just wondered. Probably wouldn't be worth it as you'd have to cannibalize a whole Valk, but I've seen people do crazier stuff.

I sure have. B))

Oh, I mean I have made a VF-1D with a removable escape capsule that attaches to the arm of any VF-1. It's the only way it should have been.

And yes, the seats slide up and out when in battroid mode and the head tilts forward for the ingress.

And of course, the heatshield slides as it should.

All this and more.... ^_^

I sure have. B))

Oh, I mean I have made a VF-1D with a removable escape capsule that attaches to the arm of any VF-1. It's the only way it should have been.

And yes, the seats slide up and out when in battroid mode and the head tilts forward for the ingress.

I am not certain that you have shown pics of this before....but could you please?

I sure have. B))

That sounds incredible. I would love to see pictures if you'd be willing to share.

I knew somebody around here would have done that. :)

That sounds incredible. I would love to see pictures if you'd be willing to share.

I knew somebody around here would have done that. :)

The VF-1D will make a special appearance at this year's MWCon. Hopefully, in three different variations: Trainer, Marriage, and CF.

Sorry, no pics yet.

The VF-1D will make a special appearance at this year's MWCon. Hopefully, in three different variations: Trainer, Marriage, and CF.

Sorry, no pics yet.

Okay then.....I hope I can wait till the Con.

:ph34r:

I sure have. B))

O_O you WHAT?!

Are you some kind of VF1 ninja? That sounds like the coolest toy in existence! What could possibly compete with that? Are the seats upright in battroid mode!?

DO WANT!!! WANT SO BADD!! >< AAAARGH!!!

O_O you WHAT?!

Are you some kind of VF1 ninja? That sounds like the coolest toy in existence! What could possibly compete with that? Are the seats upright in battroid mode!?

DO WANT!!! WANT SO BADD!! >< AAAARGH!!!

Whatever you saw in the TV show IS what you will see on this VF-1D rendition.

And by the way, I love the double Ds too Kicker and Kurt! Awe inspiring. Makes me wish that I was a modeller who could customize like that. Especially after reading about all that yellowing that goes on so there is that added benefit as well as just looking that much more badd assss! I love the weathering by the way. Sorry ruskiiVFaussie, we cant agree on everything!

:ph34r:

So is the option of buying kits foreseable in the future?

Will it be adaptable to C/America's kit easily? Or too much moddin involved?

I sure as hell want to have this ability for my 2 seater kit.

The 2 seater open air view for the dual seaters is of an extraordinary magnitude....

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 4 weeks later...
So is the option of buying kits foreseable in the future?

Will it be adaptable to C/America's kit easily? Or too much moddin involved?

Yes and No.

The kit will be available at MWCon 2008 and thereafter.

This kit, while started with CA's Conv Kit, doesn't really share parts with Cap'n's kit. There a lot of new parts. Just look at my avatar.

**HEY KICKER HOW ABOUT SOME SHOTS IN GERWALK MODE?