The Transformers 2 Thread--A Michael Bay thread

areaseven

Transformers 2  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you've seen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, what did you think of it?

• It was better than the first.
    • It was worse than the first.
    • Who cares?! Both movies suck!
    • Me Grimlock still want stomp Michael Bay!
  2. 2. How many times have you seen this film so far?

• Once. That's it.
    • 2-3 times.
    • 4-5 times.
    • I lost count.
    • Zero. I'll just rent it later this year.
    • Zero. You ain't paying me to watch that crap.
  3. 3. Given its current box office numbers, will this film eventually surpass The Dark Knight and/or Titanic in ticket sales?

• It'll overtake The Dark Knight, but that's it.
    • That ship is going down!
    • Not a chance.

Yet another reason I shifted my interests over to Macross. Here, voices of reason seem to be the norm, rather than the downtrodden exception

This is a very sound observation.

Then again, even I recall being shocked at the character designs - only once I'd seen the film did I accept and even come to like them.

But yes - in general I "moved" to or maybe was pushed towards Macross and Gundam just about the time when the TF hysteria was at its' height.

This is why I dread a Robotech movie and agree with Graham that anime should be left anime...

Why does everything have to be made live action?

Albeit - I'm rather at peace with the TF Movie now. I like Animated too.

Only thing I categorically dislike is the Unicron Trilogy.

VFTF1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sh002

they can put as many cars in this movie but once i see designs for the robots, i'll decide whether to watch it in theaters or not. if the designs are the same then i'll watch this on dvd.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's a Corvette Stingray, and I believe it's supposed to be Hot Rod. I hope that doesn't mean that Prime bites the dust in the new movie.

Actually, nobody knows who it's supposed to be. It's codename is "Stinger" and people have speculated that it might be Blurr. I personally don't like the design, but it is a step toward the right direction b/c the first movie designs were atrocious.

I'll go ahead and say that from the designs I've seen so far (real or misinformation), they still suck and don't look like Transformers. They instead look like generic transforming robots.

So Megatron's not going to be in disguise at all again?

No no no

That the new secret tank that will replace the Abraham's next year. It just looks like it came from Cybertron thats all.

Maybe it just says "Im Megatron balls to you if you think I need to disguise myself, I AM MEGATRON!!!!!!!" yada yah etc

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this will effect Transformers 2 or not, but it's been reported that Shia is still having a lot of problems with his injured hand and that he will have to have additional surgery. He's having to drop out of the next movie he was suppose to star in.

I think it won't effect Transformers 2 at all.

Also, it's not that big a deal. He probably needs 6 months to recouperate and just chill out to heal up his hand. He dropped out of a movie which didn't sound like it was going to be "important" anyways - at least not as important a the Indiana Jones or Transformers films - so - it seems to me that he just decided to cut out when it was least harmful to his film career and most beneficial to his long-term health.

Pete

• 1 month later...

So does anyone know when the teaser trailer is supposed to come out for this movie? I read that the first full trailer is supposed to be attached to Star Trek but what about the teaser? everything that I found said that it should've been released already....thought to be with Eagle Eye but never happened. Anyone have any info? Figured we would've seen something by now.

Chris

So does anyone know when the teaser trailer is supposed to come out for this movie? I read that the first full trailer is supposed to be attached to Star Trek but what about the teaser? everything that I found said that it should've been released already....thought to be with Eagle Eye but never happened. Anyone have any info? Figured we would've seen something by now.

Chris

Super Bowl, perhaps?

That actually looks really damn good. A world apart from the original movie figs.

Also the first teaser poster for the movie is out and floating around. Glad to see things gearing up for this.

Edited by kaiotheforsaken

Megan Fox has admitted to be a transexual and that she/he is ugly:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479806,00.html

At least she/he admits that she/he is a horriblt skank, and that she/he has a good taste in women, Salma Hayek is a superhottie.

Looks like the self destruction of attention starved Megan Fox continues. :p

Yeah I think they managed to work with his hand injury into the movie, but from what I heard he's recovering well from his last surgery.

And for fox, well, all the hot ones go into a destructive phase in their lives, look at them all, Demi Moore got weird, Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, Madonna is going thru it AGAIN or still continueing I dunno, ugh really the list is to much to go thru name by name.