Happy Holidays To Macrossworld

zeo-mare

Happy Holidays to everyone from me and my family :) , I know it is only the 24th but some people get there stuff early, this thread is more for what we are getting (and not endorsing religion) so i hope the Mods let it stay. i am hoping you all post pictures of your goodies, over here in my house we really do not celebrate it like some homes do, so I know in full what I am getting from the Family. I will post pics when i get them

Takara Masterpiece King Exkizer (so looking forward to this, sadly it got ordered alittle later then i hoped so it will be here a few days after Christmas)

Studio Halfeye 11cm King Exkizer (want this as well)

Batman Begins DVD

Star Wars Episode III DVD

Korns new Cd

Nirvana Silver CD

Happy Holidays

Chris Reynolds and Family

edit: added more stuff B))

post-1669-1135411480_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

My family and I aren't too big on celebrating Christmas ourselves, this is actually the first time in 16 years we didn't buy a tree, and we stopped putting decorations around our house after my freshman year in HS.

I know for certain I got Tekkaman Blade box set, and a 1/48 Cannon Fodder VF-1A, and some clothes.

But apparently there are 2 presents one from my mom and the other from my dad which are suppose to "Make me pee my pants" as my mom would put it.

My old man isn't much of a genius when it comes to hiding things, so I know there's a BUNCH of work out weight lifting gear (sweet) and if what I saw was true :o I might have a new TV! But that's only if that's not the exact same box which our new TV came in that we bought back in September......chances are it is :p cause its the exact same brand and style......and the box was open. But I did notice something else but I couldn't tell what it was the way all the weight lifting boxes were stacked.

^_^ oh well, Merry Christmas to everyone!

I beleive Christmas was originally a pagan celebration, so you're offending everyone equally...most progressive ;)

just kidding :)

I'm looking forward to the opening of gifts for family and friends more than what I'm getting myself. I purchased several gifts this year that I KNOW they won't see coming, but I'm equally sure they are going to love the gifts. Not sure what I'm getting, but lots of consumable goodies, a few DVDs, and maybe something I'm not expecting would be great.

Got a twentyfive dollar gift cirtificate at work so i got myself a 1/350 scale yamato model. My girlfriend also got me a copy of Myst V which I am currently eeking my way through.

No Idea what I'm going to get from my parents though (If anything). They didn't let me starve when I was jobless so that is definately present enough

Happy Alvis time everyone

A new sound and video card as well as some more memory for my powerhouse of a computer. That's what I'm getting for myself as I got a $1400.00 bonus from work. I'm also gonna buy a crapload of DVD's with what's left over. God only knows what else I'm getting as I have not requested anything from anyone, so it's gonna be a surprise.

Edit: Added "bonus"

Edited by Noriko Takaya

i'm getting two strippers and an 8 ball.

it'll be neato.

:D

354809[/snapback]

I remember those days...

now that I'm married that waits till newyears :rolleyes:

as for what I'm getting for x-mas... not a clue. Probably something electronic from the iwfe. She had a really good idea of opening all the gifts from family on x-mas and exchanging gifts between eachother on newyears thus scoring all the sweet after x-mas sales. To bad strippers don't go on clearence... I'd just get yelled at anyways :lol:

I've already gotten a Sempron 2800, motherboard, hard drive, case, and gig o' RAM. Needed to assemble and test everything before the processor return period expired.

Tomorrow I'm gonna get an Alternator Shockwave(I like Shockwave, and I don't have any Alternators yet, for some reason), and some question marks.

I got an R2-D2 interactive robot. It suprisingly cool. I love it. But its commanded by your voice, so I feel slightly dorky when I have to speak to it in front of people, because everybody gots to see what is does. Not to mention, artoo gets an attitude once in a while. Little bastard! :p

Oh yeah, and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Lets see some pics!

Edited by LL Cool VF1J

Not a big haul this year but I'll be satisfied when I get these in my hands!

-HalfLife2 for Xbox

-An Xbox wireless controler

-Last Exile the complete series, w/ the figure or the Range Murata collection sans figure

-Gatchapon collection of Beta Midget 2.0 w/ the jackets/armor

Happy Holidaze! B))

Merry Christmas one and all!

What did the monkey get? Well I got ZERO! LOL. But I had a blast buying my kids thier presents.

My son is really into Legos ....so I got him a ton.

My daughter...surprisingly enough wanted a tool set?!?! So I got her a plastic tool set and just to keep it safe a doll.

I hope that everyone has a Happy and safe holiday.

Rob

Got a gorgeous set of diamond earrings and a necklace. No idea what is in store for tomorrow. Can't wait to see my husband's reaction though. His early present was just a sweater and even though he said thanks, I could tell he wasn't thrilled. He should like tomorrow's gift though. His daily driver (94 civic) is on its last legs, so I bought him a 95 Mustang GT that I found on a local lot. It is hidden in the garage at my parents, and he'll get it when we go over for dinner tomorrow. It isn't new, but he will be thrilled to have his own Mustang to do whatever he wants with. Especially since I never let him drive the Cobra or the Lightnings. :p

remember everyone Pictures ae worth more then words :rolleyes: trueblueeyes that mustang gift sounds awesome, i wish someone would give me a gift like that :p

Same as Rob, I got zilch so far for Christmas :( . I don't count the ton of DVDs and books I ordered from amazon this month as they all arrived already and were opened days ago. :D

I did have fun buying my son a load of presents though. He's really into Bob The Builder & Thomas The Tank Engine (Thomas & Friends), so I bought him a remote control Thomas, a friction powered Scoop (one of the vehicles from Bob the Builder) and some Bob the Builder books and DVDs. Also bought him one of those battery powered guns that shoots out bubbles.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Graham

you'll shoot your eye out!

I was right on the money, socks, underwear, couple pairs of dress pants and shirts......nothing really casual except some sweat pants.

But I got a 20'' Toshiba/DVD Flast screen, and even if its not LCD or HD, my 360's graphics just look SO MUCH nicer then my old Magnavox from 8 years ago.

And of course, VF-1A 1/48 Cannon Fodder, took some pictures of that.

Deciding if I should panel line it, cause it would look really nice if I did it in pencil or pen.

AND my "Pee my pants" present was actually a long leather jacket/trench coat. Which looks super cool. It's actually very anime like.

i just got a few more t-shirts and sweatshirts, the only real drag is my MP Exkaiser will not be here until Wednesday <_<:( which sucks because I really wanted it for Christmas, right now the stupid UPS tracking number reset and is still showing the order as pending, instead of a 28th delivery I might get lucky and it will come sooner, but i have a bad feeling it wont be here to later. :(

chris

I would like to wish all of Macross World a Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas! :D

rama-large-shirt-image.gif

RamaHanuKwanzMas

From the Glenn Beck Program

Sung to “Holly Jolly Christmasâ€

Have a RamaHanuKwanzMas

It’s the PC time of year

Every holiday displayed

Because of morbid fear

Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas

Yeah, we know the name is queer

Oh good golly can’t offend nobody

On (*BLEEP*)mas this year

Oh no, the Eskimos

Need a holiday

We’ll get right back to you

When we think up one for gays (yay!)

Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas

What a time for winter cheer

But if you see a Christmas tree

You’ll hear Christmas jeers (boo!)

Screw you, ACLU

For winning the twelve

Million in your lawsuit

Versus Santa and his elves

Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas

And everyone must now adhere

So by golly, don’t hang up that holly

On (*BLEEP*)mas this year

(yeah… and no more sleigh bells either)

Seriously, Merry Christmas guys! :) Hope it's a great day for all of you and your families. :)

Well, this year the wife and I bought a house for Christmas, so I'm kind of on valk restriction. I did manage to sneak in and buy a couple of things here and there (won a reissue fire valk for $33 on evilbay; picked up an alpha from snip312). Other than that, my bank pwns me from now until around 2036. <_<

Sadly, I buy my own presents. At least I get exactly what I want.

So here we go:

1. Valkyrie Profile for PSX

2. Xenogears for PSX

3. Vagrant Story for PSX

4. Front Mission 3 for PSX

5. Ace Combat 5 for PS2

6. GTA: San Andreas for PS2

7. Solid Snake 12" action figure from MEDICOM

8. Star Wars Action Fleet Tie Bomber

9. Star Wars Action Fleet Tie Fighter

10. Star Wars Action Fleet T-16 Sky Hopper

11. Star Wars Action Fleet B Wing