New Pics of Yamato VF-0S 1/60

Graham

Maybe I'm just wishing they'd make the stuff we all want so we can know what to save up for ahead of time. I already have the money saved up for a vf0S, and I'm locked into getting GBP now that I have seen pics and reviews, so I'm thinking ahead of time in the future when and if they do something new. VF1 has been milked to death imo. (already there are 2 different competing scales) Time to move on don't you agree?

1/48 vf1 needs 2 seater the same way the 1/60 got it. This would interest the people who already have everything in the existing 1/48 vf1 line, looking for something new. (I think I have met my limit for buying anymore vf1 now unless it is something that hasn't been released already.)

359440[/snapback]

I do agree about the need for a 1/48 VT1 two seater, ah it would be so nice! Would be nice to get an Elint Seeker or Ostrich too! :D:p

I'm not sure why.  The 1/48 YF-19 Club M model is only about an inch and a half longer than the 1/48 VF-1 toy.

1/48 Mac Plus valks are totally do-able.

362028[/snapback]

Agreed.......don't they know how much money that'd make for them? I'm pretty sure most toy buying MW'ers would pick up both of em.

What :o !! You don't have a 1/48 Yamato yet. Dude, I know the 1/55 is a kick-ass toy but you are falling behind bro. Start investing in the 1/48 NOW!!! It's an order :p .

The price of the 1/60 VF-0S has not been announced yet. I expect it will be a similar price to the 1/48 VF-1, or perhaps slightly more expensive, as after all it is a bit bigger.

The VF-0S will come with the leg-mounted FAST packs as standard. As for the Ghost Booster or Reactive Armor, this has not been announced yet, but I imagine there is a good chance we will see them in the fulness of time, as long as sales of this new line are strong.

Graham

333812[/snapback]

similar in price to a 1/48?!?! I still don't have a 1/48 :blink: . I've been to busy flushing out my 1/55 collection while everybody's selling theirs to buy 1/48's :D . As sweet as it looks I'll probably have one before I get my first 1/48.

333856[/snapback]

Sadly, I won't be buying a VF-0.

For some reason it just doesn't strike me as that remarkable. It's too.... "Macross 2" for my tastes. The pics I saw of it on HLJ are not very enticing. It is cool in the show but not as a toy for my money.

That and I still have to get a GBP and a -1J 1/48 so I'm really sucking wind financially. The "0" just won't be on my shelf I'm sad to say.

Try this:

All 1/55 re-issues

All 1/60(xcept Max Q-rau)

All 1/48(xcept DYRL Max)

Man, I wish I would've gotten Max's 1/48. I used to only be in love with the TV ver. Back to the subject, I ordered two VF-0S. This whole thing smells like the Low-Vis syndrome. Sooo many people said they where not interested, and then.... EVERYBODY wanted one. I like the shape of the 0S. It is like a croos between a Tomcat and a Su-27. If I can get more I will, so I can sell it to you guys later on :p

I hope a lot of people get this one. Maybe they'll release a little more of this beautiful line.

That's me. I got all the 1/55s.

Only got a handful of 1/60s (the "D" was my favorite).

I have about seven or eight 1/48s with more on the way but...

Can't deal with the "0". :(

I agree everyone, there are priorities in life. I've been lucky, and blessed when putting my collection together. I have lots of friends, and they sometimes ask me what I'm I missing in my collection. My GF ordered a 0S, and I ordered another.

Edited grammar

Edited by vlenhoff

FINALLY SOMETHING NEW!!!! I am beginning to think the VF-0 toy wil not be as big as we think, just as long as we think. I mean the cockpit shouldn't be much bigger than the 1/60 VF-1's however the rest of the parts must be a tad bigger.Like the nose, and chest plate and of the sort. Kinda makes you think. I hope one of the mags takes a pic of the proto next to a 1.48 in battroid mode.

FINALLY! The lords of kobol have smiled upon us.

Thanks for the pic CF18! From the looks of it that the final sculpt.......I love the meatier backpack. Overall sculpt is excellent.

Bring it on Yamato.....bring it on.

Is that scan from Figure Oh magazine? If so, which issue? No.95?

It's good to see that they are at the stage where they are putting out test shots from the molds. That means hopefully they will be on schedule for April.

I notice that the air brake does open after all. I thought it was just engraved on detail and didn't open from the pics we've seen previously.

Graham