Transformers the Movie

178 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you've seen it, what did you think?

• It kicked ass!
    • Good, but not as good as the original.
    • Meh.
    • I want Grimlock to step on Michael Bay.

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse....

http://www.harbx.com/archives/2006/12/barricade_early.html

Not a bad render I just wish they could have faces you could actually recognise. I mean just take a look at everything from G1 onwards they all have faces you can say oh thats .... etc. The transformation looks fairly Binatlech so may be the toy wil be as good as a Binaltech, hopefully too in the same scale.

Not a bad render I just wish they could have faces you could actually recognise. I mean just take a look at everything from G1 onwards they all have faces you can say oh thats .... etc. The transformation looks fairly Binatlech so may be the toy wil be as good as a Binaltech, hopefully too in the same scale.

Actually that wasn't so horrible. The face is a bit harsh but its not bad.

the toy verisions of these... I'll definately be passing on them.

dude that looks exactly like the mcdonalds toy i got years ago

i do concept work and i also do some mech design (it's ok i'm pro) and seriously this is flat out insulting.

this has seriously ruined my month. <_<

it is just terrible how bad these things look. i cannot begin to show my utter lack of faith in the whole failed abortion that the new movie is starting to look like...

god i feel ill. :wacko:

Curious about what scorponok really is though, with the "rescue" signs and all. Maybe its a military "prototype" robot that gets "possessed" by a decepticon spark or something.

Curious about what scorponok really is though, with the "rescue" signs and all. Maybe its a military "prototype" robot that gets "possessed" by a decepticon spark or something.

The only thing I can make of it is maybe a tunnel boring machine or a deep sea research robot vessel?... :huh:

I don't mind the designs. Except the tank. Still, all that matters to me is that they kick ass in motion.

Also, I'd be somewhat let down to see the same old designs. I mean... I grew up with them, let's see something fresh that maintains the spirit of the originals. I think it has potential. I like the almost organic look of the robot modes and look forward to seeing the Transformations. I wonder if there will be a variation of the *transform* sound featured. You never know, maybe they'll incorporate nods to the original series like perhaps Megatron scoffing at a mere human firing his familiar gun mode at him.

I'm going to stay positive on this one, I can't wait to see what they come up with. If it sucks, well.. I won't buy it.

Edited by Max Jenius

Can't wait :)

WHile I like the TF a lot, this trailer didn't wow me at all. Looked like standard scf-fi with robots to me. Hedck the trailer for TF: The movie cartoon was better.

The original TF movie trailer did pretty much explain the plot and show Unicron's transformation for no apparent reason.

seriously though , I thought the scene with the exploding cars was very much like X-men 3

when they're in the danger room and i just wasnt that impressed with the scenes of the "autobots" .

If the movie still follows the leaked scripts and screen time is mostly of the humans then i guess

I just watched ALL the Cool scenes of the robots. Big Explosions wont carry a movie for long.

seriously though , I thought the scene with the exploding cars was very much like X-men 3

when they're in the danger room and i just wasnt that impressed with the scenes of the "autobots" .

If the movie still follows the leaked scripts and screen time is mostly of the humans then i guess

I just watched ALL the Cool scenes of the robots. Big Explosions wont carry a movie for long.

really? I haven't read the leaked script, so I honestly don't know.. but it'll be a sad movie if the autobots and decepticons don't even interact! ;)

From the trailer it certainly looked as if the autobots and decepticons are just side props for the movie. Its more about the humies trying to help them or use them as weapons.