Macross Zero Official Page updated!

Adventure

Well, we got to see the impact it made when crashing in the first episode, if that counts...

No, it doesn't count. I have had 3 different girlfriends since Zero first came out, and I showed each one of them the first episode... After the episode I wanted to explain the signifigance of the alien spaceship. All three chicks said the same thing, "what spaceship?"

Thus far MZero has nothing to do with anything Macross. Unless some connection shows up in this last episode I will be FUKIN PISSED!

Well, we got to see the impact it made when crashing in the first episode, if that counts...

No, it doesn't count. I have had 3 different girlfriends since Zero first came out, and I showed each one of them the first episode... After the episode I wanted to explain the signifigance of the alien spaceship. All three chicks said the same thing, "what spaceship?"

Thus far MZero has nothing to do with anything Macross. Unless some connection shows up in this last episode I will be FUKIN PISSED!

Well there's Roy and the VFs...

but storywise... I agree.

Now wouldn't you think that the size of that Monster would mean that its actually a prototype or predecessor to the original series Monster? I really don't think an original series Monster would be able to fit on the deck of those aircraft carriers. I mean, in episode 3 the Cheyennes and the VF-0's took up a good chunk of the deck, so if an actual Monster were to be on there, it wouldn't look that small as in the screencap.

So I believe its a smaller predecessor to the original series Monster.

Now wouldn't you think that the size of that Monster would mean that its actually a prototype or predecessor to the original series Monster? I really don't think an original series Monster would be able to fit on the deck of those aircraft carriers. I mean, in episode 3 the Cheyennes and the VF-0's took up a good chunk of the deck, so if an actual Monster were to be on there, it wouldn't look that small as in the screencap.

So I believe its a smaller predecessor to the original series Monster.

Not really. Its about the same size..... check out that pic again... Sara's on the lower right corner for a size comparison...

You know ive been thinking, while we know Shin and Roy dont get VF-1's in ep 5, as they get new Zero's with the drone backpack, i think its still possible that the VF-1 will show up, remember MR. Low vis is a 1a... and the pilot is a macross zero style pilot. Id personally be happy to see a Low vis 1a do some damage in the last ep. the M zero monster looks mighty spiffy, i wouldnt mind seeing this in 1/100 scale,unlike the VF-0 toy.which still looks werid to me.

Secondly, the screens look great, but i get the feeling, that somethings going to be left unfinshed, we only got some semblance of charicter devlopment in episode 4, that leaves only 30 mins to bring it to a close. one hour, and i think you could mabie close it. 30 mins, nah. But we'll see what his hory froatingness comes up with. With zero coming to a close, i hope his hory froatingness, decides to do a new macross tv series. or at the very least a VF-X OAV.

Honestly, since nearly everything else regarding the Protoculture's relation to humans etc, is explained in other series, I don't think anything side from what the AFOS is, and what will become of Shin, Sara, & Mao "needs" to be wrapped up.

WHERE CAN I GET THE DVD"S, WHERE CAN I GET THE DVD"S???? OH WHY AREN"T THEY RELEASED IN THE US. I must see this, I must have ALL four of them!!!! :o Or was five? I am most definately out of the loop since I moved out of my sisters house, no longer close to a computer with internet access. had to drive all the way down to Wilimingtons library to use the internet.

Monster Destroid Monster Prototype from Macross Zero episode 5:

http://nanashino.macrossmecha.info/armarty...roid_prototype/

It features a type of unfolding claw/hand mechanism.

Now that is one cool Destroid. :o

Well, for us who actually know Macross like the back of our freakin' hand, the SDF is a no brainer. But like someone said, I've watched it with 2 girlfriends. One thought I was nuts for being 29 and watching "those damn animie or whatever you call them" cartoons, and the other had many questions and actually liked it. I had to explain the SDF "spaceship" and basically tell the whole story. At least she likes the series now and doesn't mind that I have 500 toys.

So, Macross Zero, leaves a lot of questions to the newbs, but it actually made a new Macross fan. She actually owns a chunky monkey now. HEHEHE :D

Hot Macross Fangirls rule. I'll post pics in another thread.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that M0 so far has been overall, a good series. Some lulls, in it, but overall, both my thumbs are up for it. 5 seems to have a lot of arial shots, so I'm guessing a lot of combat. Interesting. Hopefully it'll be an hour long or so. :D

Edited by Jasonc

One has to wonder about the utility about such a hand. the only reason I can see for it's use is to catch aircraft like a giant net. Can't crush 'em, doesn't look thick enough to do that.

A shame they won't re-animate SDF:M; I wonder how these claws would look like attacking battlepods.

Great, now someone post a copy of the Monster pic that we can actually save.

I don't like that claw :(

And I think I'm the only one that doesn't like the drones on both the VF-0 and VF-0A <_<

Nope, I'm also a confirmed drone-hater. Tell me, is there anything that a variable fighter CAN'T do in the Macross universe? It seems to be able to do everything else...

Don't really do it for me either... i mean, i don't hate them, and not partial to them either.... lol~!

what i want is a VF-1 on Mac 0 and the SDF itself, dammit!

• 2 weeks later...
I don't believe that, dude. Why would Cheney be looking at his watch, tryign to figure out how you became so sexy. You CLEARLY made that up.

So a guy can't ponder the time AND how sexy I am!!!????

come on, Cheney is a smart guy, give him some credit.