Jump to content
IXTL

Bandai DX Chogokin 1/48 VF-1

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, bbilly29 said:

friend at bandai just confirmed, the next 1/48 will be Kakizaki

545969660_next48a.thumb.JPG.faadd38972d06400f2e16382c31f99d9.JPG

I'm glad to see Bandai is finally painting the landing gear properly! :yahoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The panel lining and detail looks nicer and more believable than these other custom pics I see posted but like the others have said, that’s not a DX.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a Hasegawa 1/48 scale. Nice try, buddy. 

Although, a Kakizaki release would be great. I want to complete the vermilion squadron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t realize how nice the 1/48 fighter kit looks. I don’t transform my VFs much, maybe they’re worth another look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy trolling . Ya the 1/48 kits are really nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your friend is a wolf in sheep’s clothing! My friend of a friend who’s uncle is best friends with a girl who works at Bandai said that the next release is a DX reinterpretation of the following:

 

2AB4977D-63C6-4213-83DC-C48A25696263.jpeg

D96EBBEF-F97A-4807-9D21-A1E93B4C247E.jpeg

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I discovered with my DX'es mobility the other day is that I can go full Vexar! (or Axoid to be perfectly correct)

:)

 

VF-1S ROBOTECH VEXAR 11-11-18.jpg

full_axoid.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ouch. That looks painful. :vava:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Ouch. That looks painful. :vava:

 

 

Full Vexar 2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bbilly29 said:

total fake? how so? Everything I said is completely accurate.  Explain please.

A) The pics you posted are of a Hasegawa 1/48 Model kit not a DX VF-1 toy.  

B) You're a member with just 3 posts. 

C) We'll wait for an official announcement from Bandai. 

D) If we seem like we're being defensive or rude it's because we get our fair share of Trolls on this site. There's a big difference between your initial post vs. the founder of this site or a super long time member to make such a claim with proof to back it up that they have the inside with Yamato, Bandai, Sentinel, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

A) The pics you posted are of a Hasegawa 1/48 Model kit not a DX VF-1 toy.  

B) You're a member with just 3 posts. 

C) We'll wait for an official announcement from Bandai. 

D) If we seem like we're being defensive or rude it's because we get our fair share of Trolls on this site. There's a big difference between your initial post vs. the founder of this site or a super long time member to make such a claim with proof to back it up that they have the inside with Yamato, Bandai, Sentinel, etc. 

This. And if @bbilly29 is being genuine then he/she has likely been bamboozled themselves since the pics are not a DX.

I would go back to my friend and say:

 

60DCEFBB-1EEA-45F5-958B-E603D99E3D4B.jpeg

Edited by DYRL VF-1S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bbilly29 said:

im trying to post another pic but i keep getting a -200 error whatever that means,  anyhoo  my post is 100% accurate.

My Dad is an astronaut.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I thought the TV Kakizaki VF-1A DX claim was intended to be a joke, since that clearly isn't a DX valk at all.  Perhaps it is a self-bamboozle, though.

Either way, I would not assume anything based on the information we have.  Leaks seems to be very rare for Bandai, at least leaks that make it to us.  But people claiming to have insider knowledge still seems to happen from time to time, even on small forums like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Yeah, I thought the TV Kakizaki VF-1A DX claim was intended to be a joke, since that clearly isn't a DX valk at all.  Perhaps it is a self-bamboozle, though.

Either way, I would not assume anything based on the information we have.  Leaks seems to be very rare for Bandai, at least leaks that make it to us.  But people claiming to have insider knowledge still seems to happen from time to time, even on small forums like this.

I would say it's not entirely impossible for the next release to be Kakizaki.  The odds are favorable that Kakizaki's will be released eventually since Bandai teased his DYRL Valk a while ago.  But I think it would be more likely we eventually get a DYRL Kakizaki over a TV version sometime in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peter said:

I would say it's not entirely impossible for the next release to be Kakizaki.  The odds are favorable that Kakizaki's will be released eventually since Bandai teased his DYRL Valk a while ago.  But I think it would be more likely we eventually get a DYRL Kakizaki over a TV version sometime in the future.

It definitely could be.  And I agree we'll probably get a TV Kakizaki eventually.  I was just saying (along with others) that the pics from above are meaningless with regards to knowing what Bandai is planning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HardlyNever said:

It definitely could be.  And I agree we'll probably get a TV Kakizaki eventually.  I was just saying (along with others) that the pics from above are meaningless with regards to knowing what Bandai is planning.

Those pics are totally meaningless.  Someone's speculation or just an attempt to post something related to the scale.  It looks to me like a Hasegawa 1/48.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bbilly29 said:

I dont get all the trash talking.  I have nothing but respect for this board, im always checking for updates.  I simply offer what I know for a fact to be true and get roasted...."crap"?  how is this crap?  Why is there so much doubt and negativity here?  You can see from the pics it is a Kakizaki.  My friend at Bandai doesnt lie, has no reason to lie to me for starters.    Disappointed.

proof.JPG

proof2.JPG

Those pictures are of a completed model made by Hasegawa. You're posting pictures of something that clearly is NOT a Bandai product and saying "look what Bandai is making." It doesn't make any sense.

Edited by jenius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is 0% chance those images are of a DX Chogokin valkyrie. Especially with those last 2 it's obviously a non-transforming model kit.

It's fine to post unsubstantiated rumors, but when everyone can look at the images and tell they're not what you're claiming OF COURSE they'll call you out on it.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bbilly29 said:

no it actually does transform.

No, because if it did you could see the seams and hinges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bbilly29 said:

no it actually does transform.

 

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

No, because if it did you could see the seams and hinges.

Not to sound snarky.. Then where is the solid proof and links to the final product @bbilly29?? I'm taking this as a grain of salt until proven otherwise.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has mainly been true for HMR than DX, but some of us have seen even Bandai tease upcoming potential products and then not deliver, which I think tends to make people more than a bit skeptical when it comes to new releases.

I’m hoping Bandai doesn’t make us wait too long for a DX Roy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, bbilly29 said:

I dont get all the trash talking.  I have nothing but respect for this board, im always checking for updates.  I simply offer what I know for a fact to be true and get roasted...."crap"?  how is this crap?  Why is there so much doubt and negativity here?  You can see from the pics it is a Kakizaki.  My friend at Bandai doesnt lie, has no reason to lie to me for starters.    Disappointed.

proof.JPG

proof2.JPG

Not to be rude. But I'm posting here actual DX VF-1 photos so that you can see the difference between the one you posted, and the actual DX figure. Take a closer look once again. If you see the obvious differences, then tell your friend who doesn't lie to you that he's showing you the wrong photos. If you don't see the differences, then I suggest you schedule your annual eye check-up.

Bandai-DX-VF-1A-Max-TV-11.thumb.jpg.5ebaab78799961b6277e0c71e939324c.jpg

Bandai-DX-VF-1S-Hikaru-4.thumb.jpg.b470287715e77e71ed80f67c8fb5966f.jpg

Bandai-DX-VF-1A-Max-TV-17.thumb.jpg.dac5e98d0004c4bff5887dab297d5775.jpg

Bandai-DX-VF-1A-Max-TV-18.thumb.jpg.4711f7c0cd625e888c0217a88ed495ea.jpg

Photos courtesy of Jenius' Anymoon website.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The irony will be that the next release will actually be Kakizaki. :rofl: And I’m OK with that. Would be cool to round out the Vermillion squad. In fact, I think it will be the next TV release. And I think Roy will be the next DYRL. But I don’t have the inside scoop on either. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

The irony will be that the next release will actually be Kakizaki. :rofl: And I’m OK with that. Would be cool to round out the Vermillion squad. In fact, I think it will be the next TV release. And I think Roy will be the next DYRL. But I don’t have the inside scoop on either. :rolleyes:

I agree. I don't mind if it's Kakizaki too. The fact that he's contesting his image posts are 100% accurate, I don't know if he just stating that it's going to be Kakizaki's hence the image placeholders, or that is the actual Kakizaki's since the way he mentioned that it does says 'Kakizaki' on the model. And it's safe to assume by now, that by browsing this forum as how he puts it for checking upcoming releases, updates, and stuff, he could tell if the said posted photos is a model kit or not. :unknw:

 

Anyways, not to derail the topic too much. When is the PO for Kakizaki's DX VF-1A? :rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bbilly29. Your friend could be correct that Kakizaki is next. It's also true that those pics are of Kakizaki. It's just that you showed a Hasegawa model instead of an actual DX pic. If no3Ljm's pics wasn't enough to show the difference here is a pic of the nose section I made with some of the differences between the 2. The hasegawa pic is courtesy of chaffg via his build WIP and the other is from Bandai.

 

1482808581_HasegawavsDX.jpg.dcf70683558ac1dde553180588a7eebd.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...