MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be APRIL 5TH at 4PM JST...HI-METAL R VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie...a WWM Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: ....ALERT!!! PO July 3rd 4PM JST....DX YF-19 Excalibur (Isamu Alva Dyson Use)....WWM Retail Release......POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

Don't need any more DX YF-19's...but in for a 30th Anniversary DX YF-21 release!

Per the Tamashii dedicated DX YF-19 "re-issue" page:

"The main character machine "YF-19" of "MACROSS Plus" appears again! It comes with a newly modeled "Pinpoint Barrier Punch Effect" that is more conscious of the design in the play while keeping the body proportions and deformation gimmick as it is!"

item_0000014470_T8kYYV6C_04.jpg

Previous:

10534411a8.jpg

Original "Full-Set Pack"...

bann55061_6.jpg

bann55061_5.jpg

bann55061_7.jpg

Re-release....

item_0000014470_T8kYYV6C_05.jpg

That's alot of money to spend to get "re-designed" pin-point barrier system punch effects and a Neumann fig?

You know, I actually do not mind the fact that it is not coming with all those missiles or the fold drive or the fast packs.  I have the VF-19Advance and besides the VF-25 Wing Booster super parts that will never stay on, I do not display my VF-19 with super parts or anything else, just plain jane VF-19 looking like the YF-19.  I know that, realistically, this is a step back from what Bandai has released before, but if I can order it from BBTS and not have to fight over pre-order madness, then I am willing to pay a little more to have the convenience of ordering it online from a US e-tailer.  Just my $.02

Twich 

38 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

item_0000014470_T8kYYV6C_05.jpg

That's alot of money to spend to get "re-designed" pin-point barrier system punch effects and a Neumann fig?

It's a lot of money for the chest stripes to STILL be reversed.  

Wow, this is one of the quietest "PO Madness" nights I've seen in a while. Guess these WWM releases make everyone feel pretty comfortable waiting things out. That's great to see!

Also, camping and refreshing the HLJ "new preorders" is NOT the thing to do. I saw "sold out" here before it ever appeared on that page. So, I just scooped it up at anime-export. 

Edited by jenius

15 minutes ago, jenius said:

Wow, this is one of the quietest "PO Madness" nights I've seen in a while. Guess these WWM releases make everyone feel pretty comfortable waiting things out. That's great to see!

Also, camping and refreshing the HLJ "new preorders" is NOT the thing to do. I saw "sold out" here before it ever appeared on that page. So, I just scooped it up at anime-export. 

I don't think it's so much that the WWM releases are making people rest easy in this case, I think it's more that the majority of people here who wanted this YF-19 already got either the VF-19 Advance, or the original release of the full set.

I'm glad it exists for people who missed out, but this is a far less desirable release.  The only thing really helping it is the exchange rate, which in spite of the lack of included accessories, actually does drop this one's price quite a bit lower compared to what the other two went for at the time.

As for HLJ.. yeah, their search system is garbage, and their front page is less than useless.  However their new release listings get leaked has destroyed their utility on pre-order night.

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

However their new release listings get leaked has destroyed their utility on pre-order night.

I'm sure it's great for whoever gets the URL early. 🙄

I managed to get one from Nin-nin without too much headache. I'm glad this is finally getting re-released, as I missed the original two releases. Fingers crossed for an expansion set.

I somewhat understand removing the hardpoint missiles, but I think it's egregious to remove the two from the internal leg bays. The punch effect parts definitely don't look as good as the old one, but maybe if the 21 is ever released they'll be some interplay between the two.

Kinda feels a bit like a mis-step from Bandai. Removing so many stuff while maintaining essentially almost same price just leaves a bit of sour taste in mouth for some. Rationally we know why in this new high-cost landscape, but toys are emotional purchases after all.

They could have at least announce some improvements or new features to the valk to make up for the price hike, & the new effect parts just doesn’t do enough.

At least for the Revivals 25 & 29, there’s that matte finishing & supposedly tighter thigh joints, that makes it enough for some folks who already have the Renewals to extra dip on this again.

11 hours ago, Phangry said:

I somewhat understand removing the hardpoint missiles, but I think it's egregious to remove the two from the internal leg bays. The punch effect parts definitely don't look as good as the old one, but maybe if the 21 is ever released they'll be some interplay between the two.

I'm curious about the leg hardpoint missiles, since I don't think those were ever packaged separately in the first place.  I'm pretty sure they were displayed alongside all of the other missiles to mimic the weapons display artwork, but it would really surprise me if they actually removed them from this release.

4 hours ago, Macrossfan92 said:

Will this be going up at big bad toy store? I cant find a pre order anywhere…

Usually takes about a week after the domestic PO in Japan for a WWM item to show up on sites like BBTS. Amazon US generally takes longer for some reason.

9 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

by any case somebody knows why AmiAmi didn't carry the DX YF 19 PO this time around?, not in the English site nor the Japanese as well 🤨

Thank you very much for always using our shop Amiami.

We would like to inform you that the following products will be held by lottery reservation at Amiami Online Shop (Mail Order Main Store amiami.jp).

Target products: DX Chogokin YF-19 Excalibur (Isamu Dyson machine) "Macross Plus"

Application period: Monday, July 3, 2023, 16:00 - Wednesday, July 5, 2023, 13:59

Application page URL: https://form.amiami.jp/draw20230703

※Please be careful of fake sites. Please apply after confirming that it is the above URL.

※At the mail order head office amiami.jp, we will give priority to those who have a purchase history that has received products in the past year.

https://www.amiami.jp/sp/