Just wish some company would make some Invid...bout 8 inches tall...the scout, shock trooper, Corg and Sera's things and the enforcer...don't have to be in scale with anything..just a good size...Was really hoping Toynami would do the vinyl line right and get around to them..but I think we all know that ain't ever happnin...

Just wish some company would make some Invid...bout 8 inches tall...the scout, shock trooper, Corg and Sera's things and the enforcer...don't have to be in scale with anything..just a good size...Was really hoping Toynami would do the vinyl line right and get around to them..but I think we all know that ain't ever happnin...

I think they should have had them in their Super Posable line. The Super Posable Alpha's are great. I have all 4 of them and they would love some Inbits.

Also a Super Posable Spartas would be neat...

I agree, Toynami's best toys were probably their Alpha superposeables. I'm sure they sold terribly because they didn't have a transformation gimmick though.

Very true, wish they had made their Alphas in a Fighter mode only as well with some Inbits too shoot down!

I'm assembling my grab/gurab kit and want to pose it with a bent leg. (In the kit, it is not apparent how the leg would bend, hence it is a challenge, which is the drive behind achieving this pose.) The problem is that I've been searching my Mospeada videos for a week and am only finding bent legs with claws blocking the view of the upper leg. Does anyone know how the gurab's leg bends, or where to find an image of it bending? The help would be much appreciated.

Hi, i've not checked anime but found these:

From Carl Hoff:

m1.JPG

http://www.macrosswo...ndpost&p=112788

and from old Mospeada Graffiti book (nothing from Mospeada artworks book):

post-1010-0-72977200-1357317895_thumb.jpg

post-1010-0-98157400-1357317910_thumb.jpg

post-1010-0-72883600-1357317924_thumb.jpg

Not great pics but could help for ideas...

From here, some pics but none Gurab with bent legs:

http://www.robotechr...rooper/out.html

http://www.robotechr...rooper/out.html

akim

Edited by akim

So does that mean Robotech's Love Live Alive has been released? I have a very morbid curiosity about it. Are they really going to blend old animation with new? Sounds like a trainwreck I'll have to watch.

That extra 25 minutes had to come from somewhere. I'm suprised few people are talking about it since it could be what distinguishes the Robotech version to the Mospeada version. For all we know, it might be painfully obvious who did what and how old the animation is.

Yes they are using the footage from Mospeada LLA and made some new footage. The cool thing is for Mospeada fans that there will be an official Sub Titled Original Mospeada LLA on there too. That is really cool that they are doing that.

Yes they are using the footage from Mospeada LLA and made some new footage. The cool thing is for Mospeada fans that there will be an official Sub Titled Original Mospeada LLA on there too. That is really cool that they are doing that.

It sounds like a cheap afterthought to keep the franchise relevant. And cheap, can't stress that enough.

Edited by Einherjar

Up for grabs, at only $15,000 bucks...

https://www.rinkya.c...tion-e134464445

post-8486-0-22689000-1357134592_thumb.jpg

I saw that last night and thought the price was a joke. I've never seen Japanese cels priced that high. I don't think even Macross Mikimoto sketches get anywhere near that amount.

I'm wondering the same thing. You never know with these projects. Even Yamato never released the Lancer and the Ghost for the 30th Anniversary. If they don't apply for the license this winter WF to be shown at the summer one, then it'll be applied for at the summer WF to be shown at the winter 2014...

I think that ship sailed a long time ago. I think that was more of a bunch of false information by HG to make it seem as if they're actually doing things. Toynami wasn't really advertising it, just HG. That should be a telling sign.

I think that ship sailed a long time ago. I think that was more of a bunch of false information by HG to make it seem as if they're actually doing things. Toynami wasn't really advertising it, just HG. That should be a telling sign.

Jason, HG is always doing SOMETHING, just nothing important.