Yeah it would! I sent it to my Japanese friend. Let's see if there is anything there. I want to say someone translated something about the sabers before and all it said was that they retract and were for Hand to Hand fighting.

Well, if people has abilities to translate this page, maybe we could have our answer:

post-1010-0-31369400-1351618416_thumb.jp

Here is his translation.

Right top square "high frequency sabre, retractable into & out of the shieth"

Right below that square (in the middle section, outside of all 4 squares) in the middle of the page, it says "Helmet up: the chin guard is smaller than mospeada with the visor's lower end is longer"

And to the left of that headgear comment (far left of the middle section) "Blowsuperior(?) missile pack & others: the missile pack can be used as an armor cycle mode or light mode (could be "ride" mode, can't read, too low rez)

SO nothing really about the Sabre that we did not already know. Someone track down Araki!

If I had to take a guess, I'd say that 2013's surprise will be a Wonderfest-exclusive "Beagle" Houquet Ride Armor. If it is an event-exclusive, we'd probably be looking at about 10 ~ 30 pieces. As such, I'd be shocked if it's sticker price was less than $500. It's after-market price would be...astronomical.

If I had to take a guess, I'd say that 2013's surprise will be a Wonderfest-exclusive "Beagle" Houquet Ride Armor. If it is an event-exclusive, we'd probably be looking at about 10 ~ 30 pieces. As such, I'd be shocked if it's sticker price was less than $500. It's after-market price would be...astronomical.

Realistically, this is sorta what I'm hoping for too. Is it possible to charge that much for a WF kit tho? I thought there was a limit... :unsure:

I want to ask you guys interested in replacement hands for the Toynami Legioss. Given the tolerances and the size of the pieces, do you want me to have it so that you re-use the pins from the original hands or attempt to make fingers that snap in without needing pins? I think it may only work with pins in there. I'm sure you could just let the existing hands turn to dust so you could pick out the pins :3

Edited by VF5SS

Engineer the hands around the pins used in the original. That way, the pin can be used directly, or the holes in the replacement parts can be used as drilling guides for the buyer to taylor the holes to fit anything larger, within reason, such as sewing pins.

I want to say someone translated something about the sabers before and all it said was that they retract and were for Hand to Hand fighting.

Sounds like what was in that Robotech RPG book from a while back. I think I still have it for the line art.

I'm still a bit upset for not going after this Rook opening cel/sketch set from years ago. But I wanted her cyclone cels.

post-15104-0-14135100-1351702780_thumb.jpg

post-15104-0-84472700-1351702786_thumb.jpg

Whoa - that is incredible to see - thanks for posting - wow...

Yeah I look at these now and wonder what was I thinking not trying to bid as these are from the Japanese opening. But many times I get too focused on other things. And I still haven't seen the Rook scenes I'm looking for.

Edited by JetJockey

I remembered a little this auction. It ended nearby 80-90000 yens i think.

Thanks for posting.

Well then I would not have won anyway :lol:

The opening is nice but there are a few Rook scenes I want a lot more than that.

At my middle age 2013,s already finished, if I sleep in I'll miss 2014...assuming it is yamato that is doing something for mospeada,s anniversary do they even read these boards as some people say, anyone know how much yamato frequents??

someone's always watching... :ph34r:

Realistically, this is sorta what I'm hoping for too. Is it possible to charge that much for a WF kit tho? I thought there was a limit... :unsure:

In fact, they answered this question!
there no limit to a price of a kit but no

credit cards are taken at Wonderfest so common sense prevails when your

pricing the thing as you don't want people running to your booth with

like $10,000 in their hands

You also have to send in prices for the things you plan to make like 6

months ahead of the event for approval so a lot of people have a

tendency to underestimate the final product and end up with a cheap

price.

There are a few things at over $1000 but not many. A guy who

makes 1/1 scale Godzilla hand puppets sell maybe one a show at around

$3000 a pop but I 've never seen anything higher.

1:1 scale Godzilla hand puppet? How big are these people's hands?

2013 is Mospeada's 30th so there's a target date within the year, but save up for 2014 too... just in case!

And no it's not Yamato... As I've pointed out before some people from Yamato left to make the 1:10 Ride Armors with Beagle and after that epic fail and the eventual demise of Beagle, there's no way Yamato would take that chance.

So that's a no from yamato, so that's a no for ride armors?( I'm sorry EXO , forgive me I'm just being cheeky ,I know you can't give too much away)

Who ever you are mysterious company, whatever your up to, just do quality work..for the sake of the franshise...lol, not much pressure.

I didn't even get to talk to Daisuke at MWCon... and he's not with Toynami anymore... I should've asked what happened there. Dang! Missed oppurtunity. (oh I just read the fine print! lol)

Look deep within Yourself Tober! Go seek out Ms. Mofet an old patient of mine!

So that's a no from yamato, so that's a no for ride armors?( I'm sorry EXO , forgive me I'm just being cheeky ,I know you can't give too much away)

Who ever you are mysterious company, whatever your up to, just do quality work..for the sake of the franshise...lol, not much pressure.

Noooo! I've said too much. Good Bye Pinky!

And no it's not Yamato... As I've pointed out before some people from Yamato left to make the 1:10 Ride Armors with Beagle and after that epic fail and the eventual demise of Beagle, there's no way Yamato would take that chance.

Well, there goes my hopes. I can't imagine what would cost a lot and get me excited about Mospeada other than the ride armor/cyclone. Maybe a good PVC statue of Rook but that would be even more of a stretch compared to the cyclone considering current taste in Japan for female anime characters.

So I was able to score a a Red Toynami Beta to go with my forgot I had it Red Alpha. Pretty awesome. This guy is solid. My only complaint is that in bomber mode that cockpit just sorta barely holds itself up. Needs a spacer to wedge in there.

Now the great thing is that the Toynami Beta instantly makes the Alpha much better. Links up great and with the Beta landing gear it sits on the ground finally.(my Alpha landing gear are crap).

I still want a CM version though. I know with that one I can fiddle with it. The Toynami one will be a display more than likely.