thanks. I don't know why but I woke up that day wondering if it came with the Beagle version. So I checked it out and there it was. I always figured that it was only included in the Gakken version because it was impossible for him to hld the Gallant. That was really disappointing as a kid not being able to have the Gallant with the Gakken since it was such a cool toy . One of the coolest toys I had as a kid. The Beagle just ups it as an adult collector.

thanks. I don't know why but I woke up that day wondering if it came with the Beagle version.

You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the beagles.

:blink:Believe me, you don't want Tober inside your head.

After Thanksgiving I've decided to sell the majority of my Mospeada collection. I'm just going to keep my Stick Bernard Legioss toys and my blue masterpiece Beta. I haven't decided what to do with my ride armors... it's tempting just to keep them since they don't take up a lot of room. I'll probably just sell the Mega House exclusive "black" figures.

post-1819-0-07709500-1352762860_thumb.jpg

Ok ignoring that I screwed up putting this thing together, I'm surprised this came out as well as it did. As I said, this is still a preliminary design and without the final details and with a placeholder thumb. I was able to use some sewing pins off a pincushion and it works quite well! The fingers open and close and the wrist rotates.

Hey guys, I just bumped my thread with all my Mospeada stuff I'm going to put on eBay. I'll bump the thread if I dig out anything more. I'm going to have to wait to list it all until after Thanksgiving. In the meantime if anyone wants to offer a trade of any sort please let me know (the thread lists some of my common wants but if you have something else you think might make an equitable trade for both of us please let me know!).

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=37722

God I hate toynami, my second alpha just crumbled just like my first while I was taking extreme care during transformation. Now I have a Beta with no alpha to place with it. Really should look into one of the offerings from the other companies unless a new one is coming.

Don't think so. The only armament the Bartley has is the auto bazooka and it has a built in sensor.

Thanks. Yeah, I think you're right, I can't find any line art showing it either.

The Beagle appears to have a panel on the top right, but it's possibly to mount the rocket launcher.

bartley-09.gif

Thanks. :) That's a vast improvement over what's written in the 'RDF Field Guide'...

Edited by Tober

The pegs on the arm that hold the lower half which include the hand on the right arm broke thus the lower half of the arm slides right off, but that wasn't too bad it could still be used relatively normally. What did it was the socket section that hold the ball joint on the thigh cracked making the leg fall out, I could probably fix that but is it really worth it right now? No, as i am sure another part will just fall apart or crumble, and here I was being uber careful of the hands because that was the first to go on my blue alpha.

Does the Bartley Ride Armor have a targeting system like the Blowsperiour and Mospeadas do?

I just finished watching the series and I want to say in the last 2 episodes you see that it does have a built in sensor for targeting.

No built in armaments though.

I just finished watching the series and I want to say in the last 2 episodes you see that it does have a built in sensor for targeting.

No built in armaments though.

Cool, thanks! :)

Thanks, Akin! :) I have that book too, but I didn't see the targeting system on the Bartley pictured.

Edited by Tober

Interview with Amano.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2012-10-29/interview-yoshitaka-amano

He started working there at 15?!

I got him to sign my Mospeada Graffitti book at SDCC 2008/9?

He was surprised to see as his translator put it " old anime show book"

I've been a fan of Amano before I even knew who it was. I was in High School working on a report at CSULB library and for some weird reason I decided to open up a New Yorker Magazine and there was a pen and ink Illustration by him. I ripped the page of and stuck the drawing in my wallet and I often looked at it. It wasn't later on I learned that the same guy designed Gatchaman, Mospeada and Vampire Hunter D. There was no internet so I never looked up the artist name until I noticed that VHD designs looked similar to the style of that one drawing. And then when he was doing Sandman one of my favorite books of all time I just about lost it. He just keeps hitting all the right notes and his work so wondefully elaborate. One of my main inspirations as an artist for sure.

I was in High School working on a report at CSULB library and for some weird reason I decided to open up a New Yorker Magazine and there was a pen and ink Illustration by him.

Any chance you have a link to that illustration? I'd love to see it.

Thanks,

Carl

Thanks! That had me laughing out loud!

I'm glad someone liked my stupid joke! But seriously, am I the only one that immediately thinks of Mospeada when I see stuff like that?

Like whenever I hear about "The Stig" -- I have no idea what or who that is, but I always think of Stig Bernard.

post-1819-0-07709500-1352762860_thumb.jpg

Ok ignoring that I screwed up putting this thing together, I'm surprised this came out as well as it did. As I said, this is still a preliminary design and without the final details and with a placeholder thumb. I was able to use some sewing pins off a pincushion and it works quite well! The fingers open and close and the wrist rotates.

Glad to see that you're working on replacement hands. I know I'll buy a pair as soon as they're posted. One of my Legioss' hands just disintegrated today. Bloody worthless.

No new Mospeada merchandise ?

I doubt we will see anything new. I bet for the 30th Anniversary they will just reissue the same old model kits and maybe the Aoshima and CM Legioss and Treads.

The USA/Robotech front is even dead it seems for new Mospeada stuff. :(