I can't say what, I can't say why. Alls I can say is if you like Mospeada start saving up for 2013!

OK you can't say what or why.

Can you say what quarter of the year approx to be released?

Or can you say the approx price tag?

Can you say character OR mecha?

fingers are over-rated EXO and prosthetics are improving all the time...DO IT

Should we be expecting a full set of 1/48 (or 1/55) scale standing and riding figures (similar to your infamous Macross sets)?

Or is it something bigger?

. . . . Just what or who can it be?

Sorry, spelling error there. It should have been: "Houquet, it be?"

:ph34r:

Please be 1/6 ride armor, please be 1/6 ride armor, please be 1/6 ride armor, please be 1/6 ride armor!!!!!!!

Please no cloth, please no cloth, please no cloth,please no cloth. !!!!

saddle bags, tampo print, no screws,saddle bags,tampo print,no screws,saddle bags, tampo print,no screws!!!!

tighter wind shield/tank/seat connection,tighter windshield/tank/seat connection/tighter windshield/tank/seat connection.

PLEASE.

Please be 1/6 ride armor, please be 1/6 ride armor, please be 1/6 ride armor, please be 1/6 ride armor!!!!!!!

Please no cloth, please no cloth, please no cloth,please no cloth. !!!!

saddle bags, tampo print, no screws,saddle bags,tampo print,no screws,saddle bags, tampo print,no screws!!!!

tighter wind shield/tank/seat connection,tighter windshield/tank/seat connection/tighter windshield/tank/seat connection.

PLEASE.

Everything he just said!

Should we be expecting a full set of 1/48 (or 1/55) scale standing and riding figures (similar to your infamous Macross sets)?

Or is it something bigger?

. . . . Just what or who can it be?

Sorry, spelling error there. It should have been: "Houquet, it be?"

:ph34r:

I did those already... lol. They're in Shapeways.

I do have some Mospeada projects in mind, like I want to detail up the those figures to be presentable in 1/32 scale and I want to make some 1/10 poseable figures for the beagle without their armor. But I'm free to talk about my own projects. :)

I mean the finger thing should be a clue about the country of origin, as in bad taste as that is, it's already way more than I can say without getting in trouble. Alls I'm saying is save up or get rich for next year.

At my middle age 2013,s already finished, if I sleep in I'll miss 2014...assuming it is yamato that is doing something for mospeada,s anniversary do they even read these boards as some people say, anyone know how much yamato frequents??

I don't mind if the Ride Armors blend (With better locking parts) but the Legioss & Tread (Fingers crossed on Inbits) a clean slate, line accurate look, 1/60 scale. B))

I dunno 1/48 Legioss is pretty small... a 1/60 would be about the size of 1/100 VF-1's

Somebody using RinkYa picked up the CurioCraft-san 1/48 Scouts, Gamu and Gurab for 32,800 yen -

Anyone on here? Would like to see the Gamu and Gurab built up and put next to a MP Alpha for scale...

https://www.rinkya.c...ction-u42648208

Hi. I picked them up. I not sure if I'll get a 1/48 Alpha, but I can post pics of the finished models.

I know I'd be all in for Yamato versions of the Legioss and Tread, every variant, in true 1/60 scale, or just go straight to something epic like 1/35 or 1/24 (Legioss only, of course).

And if Yamato could continue where Beagle left off, and expand the 1/10 line with Houquet's and Yellow's Ride Armors, that would be a dream come true.

I know I'd be all in for Yamato versions of the Legioss and Tread, every variant, in true 1/60 scale, or just go straight to something epic like 1/35 or 1/24 (Legioss only, of course).

And if Yamato could continue where Beagle left off, and expand the 1/10 line with Houquet's and Yellow's Ride Armors, that would be a dream come true.

I was so sad that we never got the VR-041 Beagle. :(

I was so sad that we never got the VR-041 Beagle. :(

I still am sad about it.. :(:rolleyes:

Hi. I picked them up. I not sure if I'll get a 1/48 Alpha, but I can post pics of the finished models.

Congratulations! :)

Too pricey for me, so I look forward to seeing your completed pics. :)

I dunno 1/48 Legioss is pretty small... a 1/60 would be about the size of 1/100 VF-1's

SNAFU, I meant to say 1/48 scale as your right 1/60 would be pretty damn small considering the Legioss is a smaller aircraft than the VF-1.

@JetJockey, make it Rook & Yellow's bike and were good!! B))

Absolutely post the pics of the finished kits!

Toynami - this is a testament of your crap products. Here you have a 1/48th Mospeada fan, spending big bucks on Inbits but doesn't even have one of your stinky Alphas.

Someone please make a 'home-run' Legioss and Tread, we're all waiting...

I always liked the design of Yellow's bike but I don't think the blades were ever used in the show.

Right. Not once in the show. Anyone ever get an answer about that?

As a kid I always thought maybe they were Protoculture powered(RT) and that is why.

Seems like it was designed for hand to hand combat but against the larger Inbit that would be silly.