Got three scouts as well as 2 Helcats and a Breetai. Also got the adaptor for the MPC Alpha to the MPC Beta. 
Have never taken the Alpha or Beta out of the bookcase. I’m just afraid of things breaking. 

Regarding the Sentinel Beta: will they be released by themselves or as a pack with their corresponding Alphas?

Just trying to get an idea if I should source out Sentinel Alphas now and/or if anyone thinks that the Alphas will go for crazy prices nice the Treads/Betas come out. 

14 hours ago, roboemo said:

Preview from the artist Mercy Rabbit on their twitter. Stated that it's gonna have ship designs on the new issue released right now (magazine at least).

I think I'm having a brain fart... can someone point me to the link for this latest chapter (and, if there is one showing the full listing of chapters, that would be great; I seem to have only bookmarked chapter 7, and that only shows links through chapter 8).

Thanks.

18 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I think I'm having a brain fart... can someone point me to the link for this latest chapter (and, if there is one showing the full listing of chapters, that would be great; I seem to have only bookmarked chapter 7, and that only shows links through chapter 8).

Thanks.

Well, it’s just a header preview. No web publications until 2nd week of July.

Edited by roboemo

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Still no news on Sentinel's TLEAD?

As much as I want it "tomorrow", I'm relieved there is no further developments, made public, recently; the longer it takes, the more time to save up and the easier it will be on the old beleaguered wallet... but damn it if what we've seen thus far doesn't look great -- very hard not to descend into Verruca mode...

49 minutes ago, CoryHolmes said:

Oh.  Oh that does nothing for me.  It's almost as over-the-top as the new Cyclone designs.

It is quite... unrecognizable and generic. 

I really don't like the gorilla arms.

Edited by Raikkonen

6 hours ago, jenius said:

I could see it as sort of a GBP situation. The shoulders look unusable though so I'm not loving it.

Yeah. I'm not opposed to a well executed Armored Legioss, but this isn't it.

I like the knee armor though.

21 hours ago, Mog said:

C’mon, don’t let a little thing like aerodynamics get in the way of moar guns!!!111!1!1!!! 😉

And to think I thought the Stampeed Valkyrie was the limit of my distaste.

That being said, the Beta itself spits in the face of aerodynamics, so I guess all such designs can't be bad :p

5 minutes ago, Mog said:

Don’t sully the name of the Tread.  Those three massive, honking engine boosters overcome any aerodynamic issues! 😉

It's the ultimate bad-ass fictional example of the old real-world joke regarding the F-4 Phanton II:  "Proof that if you put enough thrust behind a brick you can make it fly.":good:

7 hours ago, MKT said:

It somehow starts looking like a Front Mission mech.

If a toy is to be made of this, it could well turn out to look quite different from this illustration, as what we are seeing of the Gate ride-armor.

At least with front missions it was one weapon per hard point. This has a shoulder mounted dual cannon with a missile launcher mounted to the cannon on one side and a shoulder mounted dual cannon with another cannon mounted to that on the other side. This thing is ridiculous as is, hopefully they trim it down a bit