BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

46 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

So it's essentially a VF-19 Advance with UN Spacy kites instead of SMS and a split canopy? Was wondering when Bandai was gonna reuse that mold.

I'll get at least one. Maybe they'll fix the floating tabs this time around.

The other difference is that bandai's version would have a gun cannon (if weapon loadouts are indeed bundled in).
edit* Plus the fold dildo! 

If bandai does include a split canopy and fix the floating tabs, it would be a pleasant surprise. 
No skin off bandai's back to milk the mold to its maximum.

Edited by seti88

25 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

So it's essentially a VF-19 Advance with UN Spacy kites instead of SMS and a split canopy? Was wondering when Bandai was gonna reuse that mold.

With fold dildo and the ammo pack ,maybe with out the frontier busters.

24129561_1467894459990201_7585091738430523616_n.jpg.832f9cbc2a89321240f8b6df9c256248.jpg

Edited by Pedro2k6

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Yup that's exactly what m looking forward to!

Yeah gun cannon!!

however is the weapon set bundled in? Am not sure abt that...

hmmm not sure i will get it then if it doesn't have the weapons. i thought it would as the advance came with fastpacks, i thought this would be minus the fastpacks with the addition of the weapon payload.

59 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

I have a: 1/60 Yamato YF 19, Yamato Double nuts, Arcadia YF 19, Bandai Advance VF 19,  and I'm definitely will try to get a PO of this one!, my favorite Valkyrie of all Macross :D 

nice!

sold a few of my 19 copies back then:

53 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Has Bandai released any information for this version?

yeah i need to look and see if it has the payload.

5 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

hmmm not sure i will get it then if it doesn't have the weapons. i thought it would as the advance came with fastpacks, i thought this would be minus the fastpacks with the addition of the weapon payload.

I haven't heard of any news if weapons will or will not be included hence my neutral stance on it. Bandai could release a p-bandai accessories pack and try to get more $$$'s, but am not sure if they would want to bundle it and try to get more sales out of the 19.

3 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Given how desperate people are for underwing armaments, if it really comes with all those missiles it's going to be even harder to get.

Shhhhh not so loud. :mellow:

Edited by seti88

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Hey Mog, according to bandai,  strike is going to be general release unfortunately. i'll see you pre-order night though!

METAL BUILD

Yale Strike Gundam

Release date: scheduled for August 2018

※ For general retailers April 27, 2018 (Friday) Reservation cancellation 
(presence of reservation handling depends on dealer)

Welp

Not looking forward to this 

8 hours ago, IXTL said:

October release for DX YF-19 Full Set Pack

Pre-order on 27/4.

http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-105817.html

So excited to see that. But not this soon though. ^_^ 

Like what I posted on the Gundam Figure thread -- I need to re-evaluate my life and my recent and future preorder purchases. I might cancel some. :unsure:

1 hour ago, Alex GS said:

I'm really excited it will not be a tamashi Exclusive, those items in the after marker get ridiculous prices but with a normal release  is way better imo, it looks like next week will be the preorder madness :D 

Normal release is ok since it's pay later for me. But this is as long that you secure a preorder. :p 

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

might pass on the 19 ,

i had 6 copies. 

maybe 1 set for the weapons

I'm pretty sure you'll get a second just for that weapon set, David. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

I doubt for that floating tab fix, Lolicon. This is Bandai we're talking about. :rolleyes:

40 minutes ago, Pedro2k6 said:

With fold dildo and the ammo pack ,maybe with out the frontier busters.

24129561_1467894459990201_7585091738430523616_n.jpg.832f9cbc2a89321240f8b6df9c256248.jpg

You just made my Friday, Pedro. Happy Friday! :lol: 

Skipping the Strike for the eventual Webshop Strike Rouge release, but I will be staying up for the 19. My Arcadia will display in that nice beefy fighter mode and the Bandai will be in the battroid mode that doesn't have weak ankles.

Edited by Zx31

17 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Like what I posted on the Gundam Figure thread -- I need to re-evaluate my life and my recent and future preorder purchases. I might cancel some. :unsure:

Normal release is ok since it's pay later for me. But this is as long that you secure a preorder. :p 

I'm pretty sure you'll get a second just for that weapon set, David. :rolleyes:

Noel, don't re-evaluate your life. just impulse buy everything!

yeah, good point, i'll pre-order a set since i can pay later 

22 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Resistance is futile Noel! Unless of course you lock up your wallet!

3 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

The Macross Hive collective has spoken. :D

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Well, that's the thing from the last few months. I impulse buy and preorder stuff. Hahaha! :lol:  I just need to make sure what I ordered is right and I need. :rolleyes: 

And so everyone knows even if I re-evaluate some stuff, I'm not canceling my DX VF-31S. Not sure about my second set. ^_^ 

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Resistance is futile Noel! Unless of course you lock up your wallet!

The Macross Hive collective has spoken. :D

Hahaha! That's true. :lol: Actually, I'm scared that my card will max out or something. I know there's some old classic stuff I would like to have that they're just doing it now. But not sure if I wanted to. Don't want to get it out of impulse. And have to know if I really need 2 copies of things that I really like. Oh man... I'm in that stage now. Impulse and panic buying. Hahaha! :lol:

Cool for the people interested  (I' m happy with my Arcadia YF-19).

Does this mean Arcadia no longer has a license to produce /reissue the 1/60 Macross Plus YF-19? I was hoping for a new YF-21.

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

I passed on the YF-19 in favor of the VF-19 based on jenius’ comparison vid. 

Will still pickup a couple these if I can but am not looking forward to P.O. madness. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
A word

25 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Does this mean Arcadia no longer has a license to produce /reissue the 1/60 Macross Plus YF-19? I was hoping for a new YF-21.

For me it means it's a race on who's going to make a new YF-21. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

Besides of the tampo variation I don't see Bandai improving absolutely nothing 

even doubt of the canopy opening change also is very likely sold by separate the supers with foldbooster and missiles like the previous releases (25 and 31)

I hope to be wrong and Bandai surprise us

3 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

The vf-19 advances was “as seen in macross frontier “

so this Yf-19 will just be “as seen in macross delta”. 

1 hour ago, VF-Zer0S said:

What was the general concensus on the BANDAI vs Arcadia Valkyries?

Seems people generally like both equally, with preferences tipping the opinion one way or another. The Arcadia is obviously the actual YF-19 whereas the Bandai is the Frontier-era Advance (VF-19EF/A, according to the Hasegawa kit).

1 hour ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Do you guys think this will be the same as the advanced minus a few Tampos and the frontier supers?

The popular running theory is that the YF-19 trades the VF-19Advance's wing boosters and inner shoulder Super parts (and pinpoint punch effect?) for underwing missiles, the right arm-equipped weapons unit, and a fold booster. It's also understandably assumed that the markings will change, and some speculate that Bandai will change the canopy from a single-piece canopy to a two-piece canopy.

I think I'll pick up one for the Foldildo and the missiles.

As for the Arcadia YF-19 vs the Bandai VF-19, I think it all came down to preference. For me the big decider on which one to keep was the Ankle Joint. I prefer the Bandai's Ankles to the Arcadias.

Edited by Duymon