Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

wow nice close up shots! are they landing gear bay doors under the nose and towards the rear of the legs? and that turret gun thingy might even detach you think? There is an under wing pylon mount too! I wonder if the arms are just inwards of the outer wings? Looks very interesting! Just not sure how the Gerwalk mode would work with what appears to be the legs sitting very close together when in fighter mode. Hopefully these things are already in final production and ready for a early 2016 release!

Front and back certainly look like wheel bay doors based on the square shape.

The clear stand grip looks Kinda wide gripping the side of the wing tho. that may cause scratch marks near the insignia...

Very nice. This will be one of those toys where, if the QC is not up to snuff, it will be terrible. Many panels that have to align precisely, and a lot of large tampo apps that are very prominent. This is one Bandai can't just phone in.

Interesting pics! So the wings can rotate and they have their own integrated thrusters. They also look like they split apart about mid-wing and fold up, forming end-plate fins.

EDIT: No, as it turns out those are drones/bits/ghosts that attach to the wings - the outer wing panel fold away to make room. From the Delta info thread:

Cool that the cannon can rotate. Also: those are some BIG feet.

post-324-0-97465400-1451574426_thumb.jpeg

post-324-0-16414600-1451574487_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Sildani

It looks good with it's "legs out" alright, GERWALK could be a winner, kinda depends on what the emergence of the arms does to it's form.

The "Supers" (Ghost Booster is what they look like) wing tip additions look pretty cool.

Interesting that they chose to expose those so early and not show us any VF-31 add-ons apart from the battery and the RVF dome.
Obviously they want to keep us in some suspense and trepidation over how many different packs we are going to have to buy.

I don't want to sound like a downer, but the Draken looks way better in the anime than the Bandai prototype.

At least to my eyes. It's all in the nose. Looks a little bluff and stubby in model form but sleeker in the animation.

It looks good with it's "legs out" alright, GERWALK could be a winner, kinda depends on what the emergence of the arms does to it's form.

The "Supers" (Ghost Booster is what they look like) wing tip additions look pretty cool.

Interesting that they chose to expose those so early and not show us any VF-31 add-ons apart from the battery and the RVF dome.

Obviously they want to keep us in some suspense and trepidation over how many different packs we are going to have to buy.

I don't want to sound like a downer, but the Draken looks way better in the anime than the Bandai prototype.

At least to my eyes. It's all in the nose. Looks a little bluff and stubby in model form but sleeker in the animation.

I agree, the "Super" parts/ghosts are pretty. I especially like how they attach to the fighter, give the fighter and even deadlier appearance. 3 pointy bits, like the VF-27. I am liking the the Draken even more now. :wub::D

I am with you there Moosey the Draken does have a sleeker profile in the anime.

Interesting pics! So the wings can rotate and they have their own integrated thrusters. They also look like they split apart about mid-wing and fold up, forming end-plate fins.

EDIT: No, as it turns out those are drones/bits/ghosts that attach to the wings - the outer wing panel fold away to make room. From the Delta info thread:

Cool that the cannon can rotate. Also: those are some BIG feet.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I thk the feet looks like a gundam sazabi, with large armor pieces hanging loose?

From the screencap, it seems the large 'foot' is 'hollow', indicating it might just be an armor piece overlaying something.

However am not sure how that would be implemented in the toy as i didnt seem to see a inner foot in the thrusters..

Hell yeah, I love those double ghost boosters of the SV262

second that, and waiting for annoucement of ghost sets for the 262!

Most likely it would b the wing ghosts + wing pod attachments!

Edited by seti88

when the 2nd episode airs I'll be like ... "please transform, please transform, please transform.."

seeing how Delta is a girly, dancy, singy show, my last string of hope to keep me watching sailormoo...err Delta will be the SV-262 and its pilots.

Draken with legs out.

Also the underside cannon.

Looks like the fuselage itself isn't part of the leg assembly. I still think that the rear 1/3rd, including the dorsal vertical fin, will split down the middle, probably to form the forearms...

when the 2nd episode airs I'll be like ... "please transform, please transform, please transform.."

seeing how Delta is a girly, dancy, singy show, my last string of hope to keep me watching sailormoo...err Delta will be the SV-262 and its pilots.

Or we might get the last 1/3rd of ep 1 with moar draken and reveals for g- and b-modes?

did anyone else notice that the gold trim was missing in the episode?

Though I saw 6 Drakens flew from the Fold, I believe they focused more on the blue greens sub ones instead.

Edited by no3ljm

did anyone else notice that the gold trim was missing in the episode?

They are all missing their gold/silver trims and logos. Instead, they have that red trim which earlier I thought it could be some type of activated mode or something as the toy only has it on the right side. Also, I mistook the missile pods on the lower leg areas as the drones but they are 2 separate things. The blue/gold one was the one that shot the Vf-171 and blew up the carrier and was dueling with delta 02.

Edited by wmkjr

They are all missing their gold/silver trims and logos. Instead, they have that red trim which earlier I thought it could be some type of activated mode or something as the toy only has it on the right side. Also, I mistook the missile pods on the lower leg areas as the drones but they are 2 separate things. The blue/gold one was the one that shot the Vf-171 and blew up the carrier and was dueling with delta 02.

You're right. They're all missing their trims and insignias/emblems. :lol:

I also spotted what might be super parts attached next to both sides of the rudder.