Not only are the mechanical designs pretty but those schemes are killer... Each one of them. Macross Delta is really at the top of its game concerning Macross shows... I need that Messer Valkyrie!

It seems like the shields of the Super Parts are pegged into the hard points on the forearms. I hope that the introduce other forearm add-ons that include some sort of weapon. Like a mini-missile launcher or a grenade magazine.

Amongst head units integrating with fighter fuselages, I prefer hayate's single unicorn beam laser the best.

It looks like a proper antennae in fighter.

This is followed by mirages lack of antennae but nicely integrated head makes a sleek fuselage.

Messers lil horn looks like a hair that didn't get gelled down heh but at least the paint scheme flows.

Chuck's lil white nob also integrates well in fighter but his head color doesn't flow with the grey fighter lines.

As for arad I still can't get over those walking cane lasers but not a biggie. Fighter profile still flows nicely.

Edited by seti88

Amongst head units integrating with fighter fuselages, I prefer hayate's single unicorn beam laser the best.

It looks like a proper antennae in fighter.

This is followed by mirages lack of antennae but nicely integrated head makes a sleek fuselage.

Messers lil horn looks like a hair that didn't get gelled down heh but at least the paint scheme flows.

Chuck's lil white nob also integrates well in fighter but his head color doesn't flow with the grey fighter lines.

As for arad I still can't get over those walking cane lasers but not a biggie. Fighter profile still flows nicely.

Didn't even notice any of these details until I read this.

Messers antennae just bugs me now, and now Mirage's unit is my favorite when it was dead last.

But but but my cabinets are nearly full, where am I going to be able to put all these gorgeous valks???

Seriously though, Mirage is coming close to being my fave, thise pics make her valk look so good!!

I think we need a new wallet destruction gif. One where a group of valks launches a volley of missiles and destroys multiple wallets.

Mirage's story arc is really pulling me in. I love the angle they are taking with her, doubting herself, struggling to be what the world expects from a Jenius Meltran. I didn't care for the Delta 04 color scheme initially, but I'm almost ready to switch my eventual pre-order to from the 31A to hers.

As much as I pefer Hayate over previous male protagonists in Macross and other series, I can't get over that bright shade of blue.

But but but my cabinets are nearly full, where am I going to be able to put all these gorgeous valks???

Seriously though, Mirage is coming close to being my fave, thise pics make her valk look so good!!

I think we need a new wallet destruction gif. One where a group of valks launches a volley of missiles and destroys multiple wallets.

hGoF0av.jpg

:wub:

T087.jpg

Probably.

Got this pic from taghobby, just to complete the 31 pic set! :D

Yea baby, just waiting for them supers or armors to complete the badass look! :lol:B))

hGoF0av.jpg

LOL i see what you did there...my wallet needs a pinpoint barrier system ...ie sales. discounts, birthday gifts, or a lottery!

post-15116-0-09138300-1463739414_thumb.jpg

There hasn't been an official mention but it seems safe to assume. After four hero variants of the 25 Bandai milked it for the A and YF versions. All they have to do is print up the YF-30's wings and slap them on the 31 bodies and it's an easy mold reuse.