3 minutes ago, NeoVanguard said:

Damn I hate stressing about buying the VF-31E  so I decided to just order it early from nin-nin-game.   Wish me luck that there is no rush like the 31A and they cancel on people.

Good for you that your order went thru since it's already sold out right now at Nin-Nin.

4 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

That is the plan! 

Will probably stay up until my man gets home from the hospital.

Hopefully that you can get Chucks 31E while keeping us posted (if you should decide to)! ;) 

Edited by borgified

DX Chogokin VF-31E pre-order

SOON:

20,150 yen - Ami-Ami
https://www.amiami.com/eng/special/?page=FIGURE-045897

20,900 yen - Hobby Search
https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10589490

QUESTIONABLE REPUTATION:

$191.38 - Nin-Nin
https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-game-character/30406-macross-delta-vf-31e-siegfried-chuck-mustang-use-dx-chogokin--4573102556523.html

SOLD OUT:

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

Just now, mechaninac said:

^What's to forget?  By the time you check that site, no matter how fast you are, it's sold out...

Very true, but at least I get to see others getting their hands on one or two :D

To be honest, I've never been good at this game either, hopefully AJ will have it too.

3 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

is there a pre order tonight?

You totally forgot about this?? I posted a heads up on TFW2005's Macross thread and  I take it that you where busy.  

Edited by borgified

10 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

^What's to forget?  By the time you check that site, no matter how fast you are, it's sold out...

Managed to snag a couple POs in the past from them. You have to be super fast though. Like, you have to know exactly what buttons to push and where they're going to appear on the screen so you can hit it as soon as it appears kind of fast. :blink:

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Managed to snag a couple POs in the past from them. You have to be super fast though. Like, you have to know exactly what buttons to push and where they're going to appear on the screen so you can hit it as soon as it appears kind of fast. :blink:

For me, those days are gone..gone..gone.... I'm moving as fast as a turtle slug now. :wacko: