Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

This is my monthly stuff till then, not including western toys:

May

Bandai VF-19Advance 24840yen (Alex) (Less $100 and shipping)

SH Figuarts Riderman Machine – 4860yen (Paul)

June

Figma Kirito GGO 4450yen AmiAmi

July

SH Figuarts Tri Chaser 2000 – 4860yen (AmiAmi)

SH Figuarts Captain America – 4940yen (AmiAmi)

SH Figuarts - Super Sailor Moon – 3530yen (AmiAmi) 4860yen

Figma Saber 2.0 Dress – 7000yen (S) GSC

Bandai YF-29B – 17000yen (Alex)

August

Bandai VF-27 19000yen – (Paul)
SH Figuarts X Cruiser – 5000yen (Paul)
SH Figuarts Agito – 5400yen (Paul)

SH Figuarts Mk45 – 4990 yen (AmiAmi)

September
SH Figuarts Trideron – 25000yen (Paul)

And that assumes nothing else i want egts added to September

August just for the VF-0A as collection dx has no date for the VF-0S. given the VF-0D is still readily available, I don't think the VF-0A will be that hard to find on release or couple months after release. If it was the VF-0S then I think it may sell out faster.

Features diecast metal joints in its shoulders, elbows, hips, and ankles. Comes with underwing missiles and a gun pod. Ghost booster is reportedly not included. Will be compatible with the original booster. Scheduled for August 2015 for 34,800 yen.

With discounts and a weak Yen - I'm seeing $250 ish - which is about where the 0's were around the great Yamato crash of 2010.

Edited by Gakken85

Today and without discounts it would be $290. I don't know how many or if the 0 A/S share parts with the 0D, but it seems too much considering it's a bare valk. I can undestand the price for the 0D, it was a new mold and everything, but I don't see how can they justify almost $300 for these two.

Guest davidwhangchoi

A whopping 2000 yen less than the 0D. Woof.

hahahaha

woof__by_luga12345-d3b9lzy.png

instead of the many cat avatars i always see, we need a pic of a dog.

that price is up there.

Today and without discounts it would be $290. I don't know how many or if the 0 A/S share parts with the 0D, but it seems too much considering it's a bare valk. I can undestand the price for the 0D, it was a new mold and everything, but I don't see how can they justify almost $300 for these two.

Yup. Same sentiments of everyone here since Page 1. We're hoping somehow a cut of Y5000 or Y8000 from 0D's MSRP. ^_^

I guess, the price has something to do with 'fixing-the-diecast-joint-and-not-to-use-half-metal-half-plastic-from-VF0D-and-tell-people-that-it-cost-money-to-revise-it' this time. Oh well... here's to hoping. :lol:

Yup. Same sentiments of everyone here since Page 1. We're hoping somehow a cut of Y5000 or Y8000 from 0D's MSRP. ^_^

I guess, the price has something to do with 'fixing-the-diecast-joint-and-not-to-use-half-metal-half-plastic-from-VF0D-and-tell-people-that-it-cost-money-to-revise-it' this time. Oh well... here's to hoping. :lol:

Like I said previously I expected the price to be similar but hope it will be much cheaper. There's no reason for Arcadia to make it much cheaper. It's similar to the VF-0D so the price should be similar. If they made it much cheaper, it may impact on current and future sales of VF-0D and any future variants. These are expensive toys so not everyone will pick every single one up, and if they made the 0A/0S much cheaper it makes it easier for someone to decide if they were to only pick one up. In the first place I find the 0D should have been priced cheaper.

will come with leg armor but ghost will not be included. in fact, it may not be sold at all. So far Mr. K announced they're going the yf-19 route of making the old ghost compatible like the old fold booster was. nothing was announced if they will print a new ghost booster.

Sounds perfect to me. Im not qa huge Ghost fan anyway, and if these new ones can fit the older Ghost I dont need to stress about it at all!

of course i still cant buy it till probably Christmas, so we'll see.

I can almost see a painted version fighter mode. Pretty brave of Mr. K to take a pic. Hmph, looking closer, the VF-0A Battroid is painted too. A blue greyish color?

Edited by wmkjr

Damn!! 34800 Yen!! I was not expecting that. I'll assume it will be Shin's version of the 0A and not the "unknown pilot" CF.

At least this will bring down the 0D and see if I can get a second one.

August/September will be next to financially impossible to get this, huge expenses for me those months.

SD Getter 1.

Is that a dish on a fighter VF-0 down at the bottom?

I don't think so, you can see wing and missiles over that "dish". I think it's another display stand for something obscured by all the 0 goodness.

I don't think so, you can see wing and missiles over that "dish". I think it's another display stand for something obscured by all the 0 goodness.

Yeah... looking at it again, the shadow of the "dish" is further than the zero fighter.

Guest davidwhangchoi

New from Mr K.

VbMC5Br.jpg

Oooo it has some U/N Spacy kites decals... on the fighter cockpit nose and red light on the wing tip in battroid backpack far end (already said)

ok, he's saying that's a fully colored 0A mold on the end but some are replying that's it's too white (not enough grey). he said it's looking white due to the photo having too much blue saturation making the grey whiter then it is, just as the vf-0d looked brighter on camera due to lighting and different in reality. he said to please wait as well (also said the prototype color may be adjusted)

https://twitter.com/Mrk_arcadia/status/589003311350579200

Edited by davidwhangchoi