Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling it's an announcement. :rolleyes: As what davidwhangchoi said, it's the same thing that I thought of at first. That he was too busy and all. But then, I tried to browse his twitter account, and there was tweets days before like Apr 9, 8, 7, even if it's just one tweet or so. And this specific tweet caught me while checking his twitter. Tweet dated Apr 8...

https://twitter.com/Mrk_arcadia/status/585753275221159936

If you translate the keywords, it will show the word 'progress'. Progress + VF-0D pic. So probably, he's into something for next week. Just saying. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

Hey, you're right! Didn't notice that at first.

It's looking good! Can't wait to see the colored up prototypes.

I knew in my heart they would correct that but there's a part of me that wishes they didn't because they look cool :p Edited by xrentonx

Guest davidwhangchoi

I knew in my heart they would correct that but there's a part of me that wishes they didn't because they look cool :p

actually you might be in luck. that's actually just the same prototype from WF brought over to amiami for media shots. i know there was one in fighter and battroid with and without the fins. so you never know :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

Leg armor attached. Do we know if the ghost will be bundled or sold separately?

will come with leg armor but ghost will not be included. in fact, it may not be sold at all. So far Mr. K announced they're going the yf-19 route of making the old ghost compatible like the old fold booster was. nothing was announced if they will print a new ghost booster.

actually you might be in luck. that's actually just the same prototype from WF brought over to amiami for media shots. i know there was one in fighter and battroid with and without the fins. so you never know :p

Keepin that dream alive hahah :D

I think I prefer the A & S without those little fins.. They look ok on the Zero-D as it kinda follows the design theme a little more but the A & S definitely look better cleaner!

Unless that S prototype was using left over D parts before more were manufactured!?

Nice! I like it that they managed to squeeze in just a little more vertical head movement. The old Yamato VF-0S can't look down like that.

will come with leg armor but ghost will not be included. in fact, it may not be sold at all. So far Mr. K announced they're going the yf-19 route of making the old ghost compatible like the old fold booster was. nothing was announced if they will print a new ghost booster.

Any news about the reactive armor David? I'm seeing a lot of extra slots, so I'm assuming it's in the pipeline?

Guest davidwhangchoi

Nice! I like it that they managed to squeeze in just a little more vertical head movement. The old Yamato VF-0S can't look down like that.

Any news about the reactive armor David? I'm seeing a lot of extra slots, so I'm assuming it's in the pipeline?

nothing yet, but i'm sure one of the guys here or myself will see it once it's announced and post it here

I think I prefer the A & S without those little fins.. They look ok on the Zero-D as it kinda follows the design theme a little more but the A & S definitely look better cleaner!

Unless that S prototype was using left over D parts before more were manufactured!?

Leftover D parts certainly. Those little fins are not canon on the S and A. I'm just weird and like the look of the little winglets despite them being non-canon. :)

Cool! Thanks David!

I also like it that they reworked the head so that you can't see the seam on the faceplate. The old VF-0S looks like somebody sliced the head clean center with a katana and is just waiting to split open. :p

Maybe I've just never noticed it before, but it looks like the wings overlap in battroid. Did Yamato's do that?

Edit: Just did a google on it. Yes, Yamato's did that.

This piece is new, though:

UFtNUCl.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti